Top 12 Kasmenai Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

What's the point in Tigers now then? Their members can't be cycled into TLB WW and they have shown no sign of self suffiency, is it so TLB can jump on their inactives for easy cities or use them as a BP drain?
um i think the point of any academy is to find good players or players with potential and bring them into the main alliance, with an added bonus of getting cities from them if needed. It isn't bad by any means and the only real downside is getting trash talked for having an academy lol

DeletedUser

^ ah what is the point in any alliance having allies or academies in the most pacted up server in history? Who knows? not I...maybe because grep is a total recycle of the EN method (yawn) and the only way to have half a shot at the win is to have more than 1 alliance or hug everyone else even if they are in EPI..but why oh why can't they (TLT) provide to WW? Im 'lost' *ahem..(BTW Stannis died a horrible death at the hands of a woman (AHR -EX pay attention) after watching his armies defeated on the field and after betraying his own family and murdering his daughter. on the orders of a witch). nice IGN.

DeletedUser52215

from what I have seen TLT don't have many decent players.
Here's what I have seen today:
2x Plague on my cities
5x Patroness on my cities
An attack consisting of biremes and one of DLU

Sure they have a few good players but my point was, I haven't seen any.

DeletedUser52215

Poor Stan. Does that change your whole plan for the endgame?
Not in the slightest, it only effects TLB and TF WW opportunities.

I wasn't trying to hate, genuinely I was interested if Tigers had any other purpose now.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
^ ah what is the point in any alliance having allies or academies in the most pacted up server in history? Who knows? not I...maybe because grep is a total recycle of the EN method (yawn) and the only way to have half a shot at the win is to have more than 1 alliance or hug everyone else even if they are in EPI..but why oh why can't they (TLT) provide to WW? Im 'lost' *ahem..(BTW Stannis died a horrible death at the hands of a woman (AHR -EX pay attention) after watching his armies defeated on the field and after betraying his own family and murdering his daughter. on the orders of a witch). nice IGN.

As usual, Jamo, you just made my day. Thank you for this!

DeletedUser28198

Top 5 most successful fighting alliances in the past week, based mostly on BP gains. Information from:
http://nf-oracle.com/index.php?server=en92

1. Non Sunt Dii
Most ABP gain and conquests. Frankly they are kicking arse. Of course this massive change in success is sudden, so we will have to see if it remains consistent. A huge part of this change comes from their newest members, previously chased off by the valiant Death Row, Kurbads and his buddies.
ABP:734,599 DBP:633,647

2. Death Before Dishonor
Well we just fought off a nice offensive by EPIDEMIC and Hydras and TUS. It was a slaughter, so I was pretty happy about it. We killed many times what we lost, which is always my goal. We did lose some cities to Hydras. Might be about time we stop fighting them out of the corner of our eye. Took a few cities from EPI in a counter-offensive op we did on the fly.
ABP: 407,508 DBP: 624,453

3. EPIDEMIC
Launched a huge offensive against us, which failed. Been getting hit by plenty of enemies though. Conquests for them are -9 in the past week, so that is unsuccessful.
ABP: 384,377 DBP: 719,281

4. True Fear
True fear has been consistently impressing me out there. One of the best fighting alliances out there. More BP gain than TLB most of the time, despite that large gap in size. Not a lot of conquests, but still gaining. Ragnarok also gains BP in the same manner TF does, just on a smaller scale. Props to both
ABP: 341,916 DBP: 282,297

5. Nocturnos
What? Is that a typo?? No! Stop dissing Nocturnos ya' jerks. They're an alliance too :mad:
Massive gains in DBP, but they had some ABP there too. Losses in conquering, but they're still gaining points overall. They have a process, approve of it or not, I have always hoped they'd be around for a long time. Interesting group to watch from afar.
ABP: 131,411 DBP: 517,924

Yeah only 5 sorry. I saw somebody request a top 12 for fighting ranks. Good idea if you give some extra detail and observation. I'm sure plenty disagree with my top 5. Just based on what I see and know, so you are welcome to make your own.

DeletedUser

Top 5 most successful fighting alliances in the past week, based mostly on BP gains. Information from:
http://nf-oracle.com/index.php?server=en92

1. Non Sunt Dii
Most ABP gain and conquests. Frankly they are kicking arse. Of course this massive change in success is sudden, so we will have to see if it remains consistent. A huge part of this change comes from their newest members, previously chased off by the valiant Death Row, Kurbads and his buddies.
ABP:734,599 DBP:633,647

2. Death Before Dishonor
Well we just fought off a nice offensive by EPIDEMIC and Hydras and TUS. It was a slaughter, so I was pretty happy about it. We killed many times what we lost, which is always my goal. We did lose some cities to Hydras. Might be about time we stop fighting them out of the corner of our eye. Took a few cities from EPI in a counter-offensive op we did on the fly.
ABP: 407,508 DBP: 624,453

3. EPIDEMIC
Launched a huge offensive against us, which failed. Been getting hit by plenty of enemies though. Conquests for them are -9 in the past week, so that is unsuccessful.
ABP: 384,377 DBP: 719,281

4. True Fear
True fear has been consistently impressing me out there. One of the best fighting alliances out there. More BP gain than TLB most of the time, despite that large gap in size. Not a lot of conquests, but still gaining. Ragnarok also gains BP in the same manner TF does, just on a smaller scale. Props to both
ABP: 341,916 DBP: 282,297

5. Nocturnos
What? Is that a typo?? No! Stop dissing Nocturnos ya' jerks. They're an alliance too :mad:
Massive gains in DBP, but they had some ABP there too. Losses in conquering, but they're still gaining points overall. They have a process, approve of it or not, I have always hoped they'd be around for a long time. Interesting group to watch from afar.
ABP: 131,411 DBP: 517,924

Yeah only 5 sorry. I saw somebody request a top 12 for fighting ranks. Good idea if you give some extra detail and observation. I'm sure plenty disagree with my top 5. Just based on what I see and know, so you are welcome to make your own.
this is good :D and our dbp finally went up cuz someone finally hit us D:we went from like rank 16 defenders to rank 9 thanks to dbd and then another( and surprising from the turtle alliance,at least in ocean 66) ankh op. and we always have a lot of abp lol but yeah good top 5 :3

DeletedUser52215

Thanks for doing that, good job defending DBD and NSD nearly got double the ABP of number 2...wow

DeletedUser53868

Well, NSD is really hitting hard. Congrats to them.

Nocturnos will never get my attention. They are a MRA that only builds bunkers. Don't know why, can't like the way they play, but thats just me trash talking.

But btw, I was 2 days inactive and SE didn't attack me more than once. We here in Ragnarok have the courage to attack SE's core, but they can't attack divided islands lol
Yes, not core, but divided islands.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38939

I'm not sure you can call any top 5 bad if it's purely statistics. NSD are killing it, DBD are defending well and hitting back. TF are offensive as always.
Nice to see the numbers for it.

DeletedUser52215

Well, NSD is really hitting hard. Congrats to them.

Nocturnos will never get my attention. They are a MRA that only builds bunkers. Don't know why, can't like the way they play, but thats just me trash talking.

But btw, I was 2 days inactive and SE didn't attack me more than once. We here in Ragnarok have the courage to attack SE's core, but they can't attack divided islands lol
Yes, not core, but divided islands.

Howells cities were more important to us.
Noc didn't do too bad with one of their OPs on TF they got 5 or so cities then but they lose more than that daily so it's not a big deal.

Howells cities were more important to us.
Noc didn't do too bad with one of their OPs on TF they got 5 or so cities then but they lose more than that daily so it's not a big deal.

You did make the right choice going for howell, u got alot of citys from us and that sucked.
Nocturnos is actually not to bad of an alliance they stack citys just do a little less on the offensive part. I have never taken a city from NOCS however hard i tryed, they just have to much. Don't know if any of them read these forums but congratz i guess =P

DeletedUser52215

You did make the right choice going for howell, u got alot of citys from us and that sucked.
Nocturnos is actually not to bad of an alliance they stack citys just do a little less on the offensive part. I have never taken a city from NOCS however hard i tryed, they just have to much. Don't know if any of them read these forums but congratz i guess =P
They could be dangerous if they clean up their simmers or pact with Drifters.
Even inactive Howells cities weren't easy, you beat us to a few of them.

DeletedUser49104

Hahahaha Nocturnos... Well, where to start. I personally took a city from their biggest player at the time (dragon xxi) unaided. They ran an op on me for over a week relentlessly and took 3 cities (two of which were completely un-defended as they were newly taken from inactive nocs and taken within a day). The one i cared about i have now taken back... I will say, however they have about 3/4 really decent players/attackers that, if they turned to tf, would mean the end of nocs completely and a massive front for us in 34/44 to come from.

TD will NEVER pact or nap with noc. That i can assure you.

They do have a MASSIVE amount of bir so will be a long while before they go anywhere as we all know it is easier and quicker to build bir than it is to kill them.

Personally i love that myself and a few others are segregated against them. makes this game a lot less mundane than it can become!

DeletedUser28198

Hahahaha Nocturnos... Well, where to start. I personally took a city from their biggest player at the time (dragon xxi) unaided. They ran an op on me for over a week relentlessly and took 3 cities (two of which were completely un-defended as they were newly taken from inactive nocs and taken within a day). The one i cared about i have now taken back... I will say, however they have about 3/4 really decent players/attackers that, if they turned to tf, would mean the end of nocs completely and a massive front for us in 34/44 to come from.

TD will NEVER pact or nap with noc. That i can assure you.

They do have a MASSIVE amount of bir so will be a long while before they go anywhere as we all know it is easier and quicker to build bir than it is to kill them.

Personally i love that myself and a few others are segregated against them. makes this game a lot less mundane than it can become!
Hearing stuff like this really makes me feel like I'm missing out on all the fun =/
I feel like a simmer :oops:

TD are good fighters, which I knew already, but lately have started to reveal it. Looking forward to watching them.

DeletedUser

Keep in mind that any stat I give such as growth or city loss is from oracle and is using the actual alliances history and the one week chart NOT the 12 hour chart(screw this chart) also adding average point section(some would say its because NSD is first… and you’d be right) and when I put the placement it is in the top 12 it isn’t overall… i cba to look through every alliance to see what their average is

1. EPIDEMIC

BP ranks: first overall, first attacker, first defender float

Fifth in average points

Last time I did this I went over how they have a poor location, turns out… they still have a poor location D: I don’t really get how they growing with the EPI trademark of getting hit on all sides( there is a section of cities lost where it alternates between four different alliances where they lost a city to) they also seem to be losing some members but also getting new ones just as quickly. I could understand why though, seems like a brawl all the time which could probably get exhausting. They have managed to keep their growth up somehow even through recent losses which is a little confusing. But last few weeks their conquests seem to stay negative which obviously is a bad sign for things to come (hence the float rank), I get that they number one bp overall by quite a lot but the point gap is closing and it must be difficult to be keeping the fight up :\ obviously can’t count them out though, lets see them battle back to the swim rank they deserve :D

2. Death Before Dishonor swim

BP ranks:second overall,third attacker, second defender

Fourth in average points

Nice try people, they had an op on a couple NSD players but was repelled without losing a city :D a few questionable attacks but there was a hell of a lot of attacks, made us jump ten ranks in dbp so thank you for that. But they also had a relatively successful defense against EPI with a successful counter attack so kudos for that one. Strangely enough of the top 8 alliances they are 3rd to last when it comes to growth which is rather surprising for number 2 alliance but they still doing well for themselves giving their situation of suffering from attacks on all 4 sides(2 of the sides are NSD I’m pretty sure), which again can’t be easy. When I look through cities lost I see some HH and then… a loottttt of internals x.x its like almost a page of just internals(this is including DBD deathwish as well) but if I remember correctly they finally had the DBD deathwish people move over to main alliance, hence the burst in points. And I think Mauro is trying to get enough points so that he will never have 100 morale. But seeing as how he Is second in bp its good he isn’t just simming but I don’t know who he hits. I feel like he should be losing morale on people in the top 100 pretty soon lol( yes I did the math and he still has awhile but its still an obnoxious amount of points gained per day) Steve is slacking in comparison :3

3.The Lost Boys swim

TLB BP ranks:fourth overall,fourth attacker,fifth defender

Third in average points

Still got good location, I don’t know who they fight other than EPI though, TLT is in the process of dying(sorry if that isn’t the case but it looks like it xD) special shout out to Ahr-ex for giving me a free patroness every time I take a TLT city I appreciate house warming gifts :D. So yeah still going positive against EPI and seem to get TLT cities for free so things seem to be going rather well for them. Not much to add other then I hope you teach Stannis some manners ;).

4. Hydra Hooligans swim

BP ranks: seventh overall, sixth attacker, ninth defender

Second in average points

Don’t know how they managed to do it but… they actually beat NSD on growth. #1 growing alliance this week and seems to be kicking heroes, TUS, and DBD butts simultaneously. They pushed DBD out of 54 as far as im aware, and seem to have started to move into 55 but seems a bit more difficult for them. Again not much to say other than good job x.x also I.K.M haven’t mentioned it before but at least give other people a chance in abp and total bp, u got too much.

5. True Fear swim

BP ranks:third overall,second attackers,sixth defender

Sixth in average points

This is another one that I’m confused about, they have had a net gain of 0 cities, yet have the third highest growth?? They’re main enemy seems to be shadow elite judging from their previously lost cities. When I look at the map of their cities and how spread out they are makes me wonder how they manage to keep it together with so many enemies around.(they have cities in 7 oceans). But what I can tell is they enjoy being on the attack which is probably how they ended up being so spread, like last time I did this I belive I said that they should try to build more of a core, they sorta have one between 35 and 45 but should probably be a bit bigger. No special shoutouts for this one, I guess just keep attacking :D.

6. Transient Drifters(for now) float

BP ranks:seventh overall, seventh attacker, eigth defender

Seventh in average points

No disrespect to TD in regards to the 'for now', but it’s inevitable xD. There is a surprising amount of EPI in their recent city gains so great work with that, I think last time I said I don’t really know who you fight other than nocturnos(good job with this one too, got some good numbers going) but you proved me wrong :x. However of the top 8 alliances they have had the second lowest growth even though they seem to have been rather successful lately so hopefully for them they start to pick it up or they will fall behind

7. Non Sunt Dii swim

BP ranks:sixth overall, fifth attacker, eighth defender

First in average points

13-0 against dbd, 34-0 against tlt, and 23-0 against ankh. DBD failed an op on us TLT(when they weren’t dying and hadn’t lost 12 members and were still relatively close to us in points) failed an op on us, ankh also failed an op on a single city lol. Hence compared to last time I did this(nineteenth defender rank x.x) we have gone up quite a bit. We’ve steadily been moving up in ocean 55 and the battle further north has been going rather well. They were generous enough to give 200k each dbp to kj and kurbs in the span of two days. Our growth is second highest (cmon HH that was rude) and our bp gains for the last week were much higher than I would say every other alliance(s/o to general paulus for the nice top 5 fighters). So I guess the moral of the story is we are beasts :D

8. Nocturnos float(for now)

BP ranks:ninth overall, twelfth attacker, fourth defender

Ninth in average points

Pretty sure these guys are trump supporters because they built a wall made of birs. Yes im hilarious for my American joke. Sadly they possess the second lowest growth of all 12 of these alliances and seeing as how they have 4 below them that does not seem nearly good enough. Don’t get me wrong I understand why and how it is happening. They just seem to be the go to for bigger alliances to bully :\ im rooting for you guys though! From a long distance :D

9. Four Horsemen swim

BP ranks: nineteenth overall, fourteenth attacker, twenty-fourth defender(geez)

Tenth in average points

Here we go into uncharted territory for me, judging from bp ranks…don’t know what these guys do honestly lol. They have solid growth for their rank but I was looking through cities history and all I see is internals, small alliances, no alliances, and ghosts. I know they also have 4.1 horsemen with them so I really don’t know how to judge their strength. I do see some cities in south side of 54 that I would be shocked if they stay their long when they in like the middle of HH core so gl with that.

10. Shadow Elite float

BP ranks: tenth overall, ninth attacker, tenth defender

Twelfth in average points

I think south west portion of this server is actually really interesting, feel like quite a big battle goes on down there between SE Rag and TF and I guess you could throw in TLT in there if you’re feeling generous. They’re growth is solid and seem to be doing well for themselves. I can see this taking a turn however if TF or TLB decide to lay the hammer down, it doesn’t help when one of SE leaders(talking about stannis) causes trouble on external forums, maybe get a new spokesmen?

11. Ragnarok float

BP ranks: eleventh overall, tenth attacker, twelfth defender

Eleventh in average points

Ill start off with the fact that I have not seen an alliance that is more spread out then them. I don’t see their core at all. That being said their main opponents have been TF and SE and they seem to be holding their own. They have some random losses to dbd(no idea how someone in this alliance has cities near dbd but ok) and they are going positive against TF( this actually is pretty surprising to me so well done) their growth is the third lowest of the top 12, they either need to try to catch up in members or get some large scale ops going that need to be successful or my float will turn into a sink real quick.

12.The Usual Suspects sink

BP ranks: fifteenth overall, thirteenth attacker, twenty-first defender

Eighth in average points

Similar to NSD in member count, but there is a lack of growth and I have a feeling they will be either assimilated into another alliance or will be devoured. Obvious respect for keeping the low player count though and hanging in there. But I have little hope for these guys, but hope they can prove me wrong :3

Thanks for reading let me know what you think :D

DeletedUser52215

Just to mention Rag was created by the founder of TF and has always been with them allowing TF to spread out more.