Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser17513

Take a look at who is #1 in DBP

And that would be the reason behind Fear's downfall.

Never launch an op against a mammoth gold user during grepolympia

I SAW THAT ON ORACLE 150K DBP IN 24 HRS I WAS LIKE WTF WHO IS HITTIN YOU :eek::eek::D:D

DeletedUser17513

You can always join the world and find out first hand........being a voyeur is sort of creepy

naah its time for a pause, i would join this world but unit speed kinda sucks.. dont like travelling 2 hours for island next door :oops:

DeletedUser51219

naah its time for a pause, i would join this world but unit speed kinda sucks.. dont like travelling 2 hours for island next door :oops:
I think you're thinking of a speed 1 world since it's so much shorter than 2 hours to get to the island next door

DeletedUser54702

I SAW THAT ON ORACLE 150K DBP IN 24 HRS I WAS LIKE WTF WHO IS HITTIN YOU :eek::eek::D:D

Lol we were hitting his cities with nukes for 40+ hours, he had an infinite supply of resources from the greolympia mixed resources reward, and he shoveled all his gold into rushing troops.

We estimated he spent hundreds in gold, wouldn't know myself never bought that much before :eek::eek:

DeletedUser17513

Lol we were hitting his cities with nukes for 40+ hours, he had an infinite supply of resources from the greolympia mixed resources reward, and he shoveled all his gold into rushing troops.

We estimated he spent hundreds in gold, wouldn't know myself never bought that much before :eek::eek:

Point made.. dont hit gold whores during any event.. its painful :oops:

DeletedUser54745

And now you are both on the same team :D

DeletedUser54146

1.) Make Grepo Great Again...not seeing it yet...SINK
2.) The New Day Co-Op...I hate the name...SINK ( Don't ask me why...I just do )
3.) Insomnia...YAWN...SINK
4.) The Shady Bunch...They're waiting in the shadows...just waiting to be food...SINK
5.) Synergy...They kicked me for no reason...SINK...now I help run an alliance of Noobs :D
6.) Making Grepo Great Again...See #1
7.) Black Star...Who?....SINK
8.) Team Synergy...SINK...See #5
9.) Psychedelic Mushrooms...Eh...just a poisonous fungus sitting...waiting to kill...SWIM
10.) True Fear...Shouldn't their name be Truly Fearful? SINK
11.) Wake Up Call...Haven't even heard a knock...SINK
12.) DA Co-Op...See #2

Disclaimer...I disclaim anything and everything written here and cannot be subject to penalty or liable for anything written here. (-:

DeletedUser54745

Well that was probably the worst sink or swim post I've ever seen lol

DeletedUser54720

1.) Make Grepo Great Again...not seeing it yet...SINK
2.) The New Day Co-Op...I hate the name...SINK ( Don't ask me why...I just do )
3.) Insomnia...YAWN...SINK
4.) The Shady Bunch...They're waiting in the shadows...just waiting to be food...SINK
5.) Synergy...They kicked me for no reason...SINK...now I help run an alliance of Noobs :D
6.) Making Grepo Great Again...See #1
7.) Black Star...Who?....SINK
8.) Team Synergy...SINK...See #5
9.) Psychedelic Mushrooms...Eh...just a poisonous fungus sitting...waiting to kill...SWIM
10.) True Fear...Shouldn't their name be Truly Fearful? SINK
11.) Wake Up Call...Haven't even heard a knock...SINK
12.) DA Co-Op...See #2

Disclaimer...I disclaim anything and everything written here and cannot be subject to penalty or liable for anything written here. (-:

Ye man, let'em know! At least you can say the truth :)