Pnp Looking for someone to lead True Fear/True Love

jameslongst

Strategos
We know who you are....you guys sound even younger than you actually are right now...if thats even possible.

Get out of study hall and go to real class!!!

Last edited:
my ign is Alanexry
Are you seriously going that far to pretent you're the no1 player in this world? You're so sad bro! What the hell.. We already know who you are. Don't try and hide it. And stop bragging about killing our cs s while you're not even getting hit. o_O

DeletedUser17513

Are you seriously going that far to pretent you're the no1 player in this world? You're so sad bro! What the hell.. We already know who you are. Don't try and hide it. And stop bragging about killing our cs s while you're not even getting hit. o_O

hahaha please.. tell me the count of sunked CS's because amazon said number is around 20? and how many cities you guys lost to them? :)

DeletedUser48660

hahaha please.. tell me the count of sunked CS's because amazon said number is around 20? and how many cities you guys lost to them? :)

we have sunk tons of their CS its starting to turn into a habbit and we are winning in CQ 11-10... aint that ssumthing.. and james im the person that was making your alliance work and look good in stats... but at the end of the day i very much appreciate all the free and easy BPs... it really is amazing opening up slots for us...

DeletedUser17513

we have sunk tons of their CS its starting to turn into a habbit and we are winning in CQ 11-10... aint that ssumthing.. and james im the person that was making your alliance work and look good in stats... but at the end of the day i very much appreciate all the free and easy BPs... it really is amazing opening up slots for us...

Congrats, keep at them :)