Wars of Pagasae

DeletedUser

That is a forced laugh lol
It will be on your record ;)
There may be good or bad leadership- this is relative.
What is absolutely wrong is lack of scruples ;)
To be a leader does not mean just privileges -it also means responsibility ;)
Better a bad leader then an unscrupulous one dear ;)

DeletedUser49798

well 5 of the 8 cities you guys took off me were originally yours i believe players who ghosted or left,

maybe i should get the nickname the vulture lol :p

in regards to the war i still only think 10-15 of your players are any good, (thats not commenting on mgga members though) but you are well organised and know how to op :p

Spying for me, is a underhanded tactic. It's useful but in my opinion it's kinda shady ;)

DeletedUser

well 5 of the 8 cities you guys took off me were originally yours i believe players who ghosted or left,

in regards to the war i still only think 10-15 of your players are any good, (thats not commenting on mgga members though) but you are well organised and know how to op :p

Spying for me, is a underhanded tactic. It's useful but in my opinion it's kinda shady ;)

There's no way to convince someone who thoroughly believes we have spies, that we don't. So I won't even try to make the circling argument that we don't.

DeletedUser39822

We prefer ghosthunter. So, let me set the scenario for our viewing audience. Our player DoctorLove says he is leaving and right before he leaves you land 7 CS' on him within a couple of hours time......five of them within 40 minutes. Obviously a handoff to an enemy......."underhanded" and "shady" don't you think?

DeletedUser49798

We prefer ghosthunter. So, let me set the scenario for our viewing audience. Our player DoctorLove says he is leaving and right before he leaves you land 7 CS' on him within a couple of hours time......five of them within 40 minutes. Obviously a handoff to an enemy......."underhanded" and "shady" don't you think?

Promise you it wasn't a handoff :)

I'm just prepared lol

my cities just all happened to be on the same island as his ghosts. Same thing with brythnoth, though he was stacked so my mass cs plan wasnt as succesful :)

but yeah i do love my ghosts :D

not that uni is finished if you guys op me again, it will be a much harder fight....though i have to say i can't boast as much anymore :p

Also i dont think either of us have spies per say, otherwise you guys would have been prepared for the alanexry and noddy ghosts (though noddy didnt go as well) and to my knowledge we dont have any spies in your alliance and if they are they're pretty **** at their job :p

DeletedUser39822

my cities just all happened to be on the same island as his ghosts.

He didn't ghost. You took those five cities in 40 minutes from him while he was still a member of our alliance......and after he sent the trips back.

DeletedUser49798

oh yeah you're right

I dont know then....but he didnt like message any of us that he was leaving...guess it was just one of those rare times we got to the inactives first.

it is weird he sent trips back though

DeletedUser38128

Mozzy please tell me how many cities have you actually taken from Shadies (not counting inactives and ghosts)? In my count that is only 1 city ? I am not Grepolis expert like you, but that is not so impressive, right ? Especially not impressive when we look at your points and position of your cities.

DeletedUser49798

Mozzy please tell me how many cities have you actually taken from Shadies (not counting inactives and ghosts)? In my count that is only 1 city ? I am not Grepolis expert like you, but that is not so impressive, right ? Especially not impressive when we look at your points and position of your cities.

me a grepo expert LOL.... I've played for four months (pretty sure i played a few years ago but not for long). I dont know whether you know this meksick, but i'm a turtle i have like 3 or 4 off cities so its not that surprising i dont take many cities of you guys.

LOL

DeletedUser41856

me a grepo expert LOL.... I've played for four months (pretty sure i played a few years ago but not for long). I dont know whether you know this meksick, but i'm a turtle i have like 3 or 4 off cities so its not that surprising i dont take many cities of you guys.

LOL

then maybe you should play Sim City and not a war game

DeletedUser49798

then maybe you should play Sim City and not a war game

WAIT THIS IS A WAR GAME :O

I never realised that,

like what even is a war?

For that matter what is a game :O

wow face you're so insightful, you should be the face of Gandalf or something....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can we talk more about how MGGA's recruitment is hilarious?

Seems like they're bringing more of their food in, and made a 3rd alliance.

"Make Grepo Great Again" LOL

DeletedUser43534

Time didn't you know to make grepo great again you have to recruit the whole world that's what makes grepo great. Third is called made grepo great again t get it right lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos

That's a sad story man...

DeletedUser

Forget about the illegal immigrants, MGGA needs to build the wall to keep the noobs out :p

DeletedUser51786

Seve don't act so cocky as you guys finding it hard against BD mate focus less on throwing a shade at another alliance your not involved with or fighting keep your shade for BD

DeletedUser54702

That's a sad story man...
So Synergy went from whipping True Fear to working under them. And the leaders who overthrew the original syn leadership have admitted TF was always their side.

Now that is a sad story indeed.