Noobs: Experts at killing their own troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54537

Well the only person have being telling us is you in synergy chat so what are you trying to deflect, aren't you the same one that has being telling us you dont like whats going on in TF hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :cool:

putting words in my mouth I see, please show me when I said that, I am quite sure I have never said it
and dont avoid my question, what are you trying to prove ?

DeletedUser21560

Maybe to you but what about your team mate, in time Noobs players will get fed up of this BS mentality then everything will be crumbling down :) how are you going to please your alliance that are actually looking for a win in grepo

Thats the good part of it all... Here we are a team, so what my team wants, i want. My players just wants to fight and play grepo like its supposed to be played ;)

DeletedUser51786

Lol facts straight please..
At NO time ever was Indies working with QoQ, Name Changers etc.. In fact Indies took a no cuddles approach and our whole aim was to have fun killing EN cities. I do remember Hammer and its sister alliance and bloods all merging with yous.. Seems not much has changed when your around.

Thats is why half the mebers in your alliance don't care about you LOL

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Maybe to you but what about your team mate, in time Noobs players will get fed up of this BS mentality then everything will be crumbling down :) how are you going to please your alliance that are actually looking for a win in grepo

Actually, I met Thizz in EN85 where The Lost Boys helped TR win the world. Every member of TLB refused the offered crown. We had no interest in getting one that way.

And I can vouch for Thizzle in this. He stayed to the end, even though he personally did not enjoy playing the wonder era. We had internal awards at the end and he was unanimously voted the player who did the most "above and beyond" the call of duty.

dianices

Phrourach
i have no dog in this conversation, but i'll just leave it with this. Some folks get it, some don't. There's going to be different opinions on what gaming is for, but to me gaming is like karaoke, i do it for fun, and yes i'm hardcore, but i'm not spending every waking moment planted in front of a monitor or thumbing my way through a mobile device.

i try to make the experience good for other players too, it isn't much fun or a challenge to play anything when you chase off other players or alienate them. the same thing is true with real life. if you "win" a game, good for you, but it's not the top priority for anyone with a fairly balanced lifestyle. not a fact, just an opinion.

yes trash talk is part of the deal, but shouldn't there be a line between what's frienemy chat and what's personal?

Happy Gaming!

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Haha, Shadies dont like me, You surely dream yourself some fairy tales, Like any of the Shady crew would talk to you. Say whatever you like, I know my team better than you. Stirring that pots a waste of time. As for my mate Kit whom when asked what the hell was it you were forever on about in Abdera, he himself didnt know.. Dont be bringing good players into the mix making out they liked you, lol, they "Put up with you"..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51786

Shady haven't got to where we are by not caring for our players you know nothing of us. Only jump on the mgga bandwagon and now want to talk smack sit down and worry what people think of you don't speak for us.

Do you want to take a bet on that Tko what do you have to lose I will send you piece ingame

Ryann16

Strategos
Shaz you have no clue what you are talking about. Bet you didnt know that the Name changers group won on Nagidos? Same group of players that you talked trash about on Abdera.

Did you also know that the Name Changers group made Erik quit like a little girl on Sinope? Where he bragged about "winning" that server too :rolleyes:

Honestly I cant wait till Thizz shuts your flapper with a slap so hard you run for the hills. You got a big mouth and you think its cool to brag about winning by getting a coalition together. Truth be told youre nothin but a coward who hides behinds his teammates and talks trash because you know you wouldnt last a day against thizz or Noobs.

DeletedUser54339

You heard that Alexander the Okay your pact member thinks win is worthless, that is why you would never get a win in grepolis Thizz when you actually get a crown then message me, you dont deserve my time lol

True. Fear. Is. Not. Pacted. With. Noobs. You can keep banging away at that drum but nobody is listening.

Shaz, I have literally no idea why I have been brought into this conversation other than that you think my 'game philosophy' in Nagidos is totally at odds with how I play(ed) elsewhere.

You're right, but you're also wrong.

When I started in Nagidos, which was my second server ever, it was pretty clear that virtually the entire alliance was filled with more experienced players than myself. I was still playing another server, so I thought I would be better off taking a defensive/support role and helping some of the better attackers grow more quickly. Caustic/Extortion wanted to win the world and build wonders, so I did my best to help that happen as well. And it wasn't very interesting a lot of the time, but I stuck with it because I tend to see things through once I have committed to them. I met a great bunch of players, which was good, and picked up a win, which was okay I guess. I guess you could say a win is worth whatever you think it's worth. Some people had been wanting to win a world for ages, so I was more happy for them really.

However, if someone asked me to join their alliance and play in that manner again the answer would be a definite no.

I really don't know why you felt the need to bring me into this particular conversation, but just to give you a little insight, I am playing in EN99 with True Fear, with some of the Noobs guys from Nagidos. The fact that they sometimes refer to that server as a cuddle fest and literally couldn't care less who won doesn't bother me at all, because ultimately they have my back and I theirs.

What really did happen when you left Nags, Shaz? Not trolling, just genuinely interested...

Pro-Grep

Strategos
I have read last 4 pages of discussion and same. Shaz is trying to overtake in discussion others with absolutely non-sense replies. I'm not going to quote each and every post which I want to reply, but I'll try to make short overview and reply to all of them.

Shaz - On every post you make you prove more that you are kid. You say you don't care about this game? Than why are you sitting at your computer and replying on each and every post with your non-sense? Seems you still care.

Also I found it funny when you brag here how cool you are in real life and that you are richest player here and your reputations is top notch and better than others one in real life. That makes me wonder that you are kid with imaginations and you are trying to portray online, on forums person which you want to be, but you aren't.

Also calling us (entire world besides MGGA) coalition? I guess you are too young to know coalition's proper definition, but I'll try to explain it. It's when different persons or groups unite and work alongside in order to achieve common goal. In this case we all have same common goal, but we aren't working together.

Achileus85 - Well sad to hear that player with 7 years experience enjoys being in the alliance which definitely resists it's name and does against.

Yep you right, if alliances wins that means that they did it right and all ways are approved to reach your goal as some people say. But there is another thing to consider, reputation and honor. What's the honor if you overtake x3 time smaller groups and win them? Undeserved win is the thing for which people must be ashamed I guess.

Last edited:

DeletedUser54702

No that is not right. You really think you are good because u got so many members? Seriously i could show you like 50-100 players we have turned down. Even the kid shaz applied to join but got turned down.

This game is not about winning whatever it takes, its easy to win. Recruit half the server and pact with the other half and then win.
The alliance cap is 35 here, so why you have to have 100+ players beats me. But if you see that as a win, thats all you

My definition of a win is to have fun, play the game properly - you know with a challenge. Winning a imaginary crown, that i got by rotating 100 players in and out and building the same wonders over and over again, is not a win to me.

Its like playing a game on Very easy settings and then using cheats - and then celebrating the win like you´ve achieved something

Let me ask this, it is a serious question.

Have you(Noobs) ever won a server? Or am i going to come back years from now and still see you campaigning on how your elitist cult of noobs are superior to everyone else, no matter that you have never won a world.

Why do you feel so superior as to tell others how to play a game they enjoy? If your way was so much better then I should be seeing a long list of crowns on your profile as you win every world, due to your fantastic team and excellent coordination and skills which completely smashes every mra in sight.

DeletedUser21560

Let me ask this, it is a serious question.

Have you(Noobs) ever won a server? Or am i going to come back years from now and still see you campaigning on how your elitist cult of noobs are superior to everyone else, no matter that you have never won a world.

Why do you feel so superior as to tell others how to play a game they enjoy? If your way was so much better then I should be seeing a long list of crowns on your profile as you win every world, due to your fantastic team and excellent coordination and skills which completely smashes every mra in sight.

I have never said our way was superior.

And Noobs here are mostly made of new players we have meet on this server. If to you the definition of winning a server is having a crown, then no we have never won a server. My defintion of winning a server is starting out with nothing and end up with a team that beat everyone they fight. I have twice refused to take a crown eventho the team i was with won the server

dianices

Phrourach
"
Victory Conditions
When one alliance completely builds up and controls 4 of the 7 World Wonders then they will have 'won' that world. The alliance that does so will receive the Victor of X award, and also be given a 10% increase in their favor cap. An alliance can then go on to complete the remaining Wonders to achieve the Master of X award."

that's the official method, but i agree, we all have our own way of defining what a "win" means. As for "noobs" that term has evolved a lot, but its' root form is still that of newbie, or new player, hence, not an insult unless taken that way, regardless how its' intended.

others can talk smack at each other if they like, as long as they don't make it personal. that stuff isn't for me, i like to encourage people and help them if i can.

cheers lads and lasses

Last edited:

DeletedUser54192

When one alliance
I think this is where some people have an issue. It's meant to be a winning alliance. Maybe a couple, if you've got a main and an academy, both with good players. But for MGGA, it's 4 branches including a fair few members who definitely aren't that good, and appear to be there only to fill out numbers even more. So MGGA building the wonders is 4 alliances building the wonders as one group, compared to other people trying to do it in a more honourable way, a way in which I would argue better follows the spirit of the game. (After all, alliance caps are there for a reason - I can understand 1 academy, but 3?).

jameslongst

Strategos
I think this is where some people have an issue. It's meant to be a winning alliance. Maybe a couple, if you've got a main and an academy, both with good players. But for MGGA, it's 4 branches including a fair few members who definitely aren't that good, and appear to be there only to fill out numbers even more. So MGGA building the wonders is 4 alliances building the wonders as one group, compared to other people trying to do it in a more honourable way, a way in which I would argue better follows the spirit of the game. (After all, alliance caps are there for a reason - I can understand 1 academy, but 3?).
But only 35 players can get the first crown. The crown that matters...

DeletedUser54702

If you base your sense of honor on a virtual game, you know nothing of honor.

It is not my fault you don't like how we choose to play within the rules of the game created by Inno.

Don't know why you(fly) are still talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.