Top/Flop Players of Tegea

DeletedUser42857

You just admitted to spying him 5 min after he left. Earlier you said he shouldn't have attacked for 24 hours or some time you came up with in your head. You guys are all butt-hurt cause oh no someone left your guild. Id leave too if y'all act like a bunch of babies everytime someone leaves and then lie about it on the forums.

My 5 year old daughter doesn't cry this bad. Get it together.

difference between player leaving and alliance they left.

player leaving - its not cool to establish who is offline, leave and then take advantage of that information by attacking the people you know are offline on a safe island, especially when they are unaware of the change in the situation.

alliance player just left - when a player leaves, and becomes a single red on a safe island, its standard to immediately break the cave of their city. the player will expect that. Plus, whereas for the players in the above scenario, they would be caught totally unawares by teh situation, in this situation the player is fully aware that by leaving and joining enemy he has painted him or herself red.

DeletedUser54947

difference between player leaving and alliance they left.

player leaving - its not cool to establish who is offline, leave and then take advantage of that information by attacking the people you know are offline on a safe island, especially when they are unaware of the change in the situation.

alliance player just left - when a player leaves, and becomes a single red on a safe island, its standard to immediately break the cave of their city. the player will expect that. Plus, whereas for the players in the above scenario, they would be caught totally unawares by teh situation, in this situation the player is fully aware that by leaving and joining enemy he has painted him or herself red.

Do you have a link to Dimspace's handbook for obscure rules no one in grep is aware of? I think in another handbook it said this is a war game, I mean heck this could be wrong and we could be playing candy crush, or sim city. I mean honestly you sound pretty upset maybe you should find a different game to play? Or maybe not get upset when something happens you can't control.

The whole I'm spying you but don't attack us thing is pretty dumb.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Do you have a link to Dimspace's handbook for obscure rules no one in grep is aware of? I think in another handbook it said this is a war game, I mean heck this could be wrong and we could be playing candy crush, or sim city. I mean honestly you sound pretty upset maybe you should find a different game to play? Or maybe not get upset when something happens you can't control.

Greand Master Yoda, if you want a handbook on war, i suggest you read Art of War if you have time.

Goodbye

DeletedUser54965

The only time you leave an alliance is when you have either been kicked or the alliance has been disbanded.

Leaving an alliance just because the alliance is facing some problems just displays how unloyal you are and the likelihood that you will leave again. All alliances face problems, there has not been one alliance in the 7 years that I have played Grepolis which have had absolutely no problems. You work together as a team and resolve the problems you are facing this is what it means to be apart of an alliance.

Lol i left to play with friends

DeletedUser42857

im not upset. i was just correcting you

if you go way back in time in grepo a lot of these things WERE written down. and those that werent like refugee rules were no longer written down because the rules passed by word of mouth, everyone knew them. If you go back pre, say en50, there were loads of unwritten rules that people abided by. They got lost along the way sadly

DeletedUser

People here trying to call out others for being Unloyal and unhinourable have left to join knights or BZC themselves lol

Piggy Wiggy: "HAVE YOU NO LOYALTY, YOU ARE SCUM"

"Lethal-Bacon has left the alliance.
Lethal-Bacon has joined BLACK ZONE CRUSADE"

Hypocrisy much?

DeletedUser35722

it's hard to stay in an alliance that still has spies in it so you are scared to post in forum or in discord. leaving was inevitable in the end.

DeletedUser54965

lol i didnt spy why you guys keep saying that :( i wasnt the only one that left

DeletedUser

You say spy implying that information was passed down and your forum was posted for the world to see, which really wasn't the case. If people just so happened to know people's offline times then well, they are monsters aren't they? How dare you know where people live.
I wish we had a list of everyone and their offline times. Oh wait grepointel.com exists doesn't it?

Loyalty isn't gained in a week or two, loyalty is those players that have played with each other, same alliance, world after world.
Being in an alliance for two weeks isn't hardly 50 years marriage together is it?

Stop pointing fingers, get over it.

MONKEY1A.JPG

DeletedUser35722

nothing to do with offline times in my eyes but it looks like you have some urge to b itch about something, there is no stopping you.

grepolis is definitely not what it used to be.

DeletedUser

how does it feel to share ally with botter/botters Baes?

lf1000 confirmed 3 day attackable.. oh huh boi.. i guess that explains a lot behind those "skilled korean" players..

Its actually against the rules to talk about this kind of stuff on the forums which i learned a while back. Also i can't understand a word they're saying as i don't speak korean. If they botted then they got what they deserve
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Its actually against the rules to talk about this kind of stuff on the forums which i learned a while back. Also i can't understand a word they're saying as i don't speak korean. If they botted then they got what they deserve
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Then you should also know its against rules to talk in Korean on english speaking server ;)