Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wonderful brag about your DLU, you have already turned this into a war by keeping the lifeless goats afloat today. They threw all their myths at our siege and still couldn't break it, only reason they did were the attacks from 300. Shame, I wanted to have a nice fair fight with the goats, well as fair as the 60v10 would be. Now I have to go diplomatic and get a big hitter on our side, looks like a merge could be coming down the line make sure everyone stays tune for a fun one hehe. All with the now intentions of goats and 300 teaming up, shame. I wish we could have just had the fight with goats without the intervention :/

" Now i have to go diplomatic and get a big hitter on our side" wow.. i don't know why you are leading/managing diplo like AT ALL, if you didn't realize this world turned into coalition of 2 weeks ago i don't know what good are you.. you wont manage to bring anyone to your side because most if not all are behind mine, and if i wanted to i could turn this into 4vs"12" fight but i still trust goats will get better after internals and event, so i won't do that, good luck finding "heavy hitter".

Aside from that clue you didn't know about.. OUR ATTACKS DID NOT DO MOST DMG on that siege, only 2 attacks landed while Goats/Rams did most of the heavy lifting as far as i did my count as i was late around 25k archers and 2k chariots died before 2 of my players hit it, so i would say that siege had no chance of staying alive even if we didn't attack it.

DeletedUser41523

Its true...You see, Lethal and most the server accepted the Booty Warrior into their hearts. But you have not, @XxCharlie199xX , so now you're gonna have to accept the Booty Warrior into somewhere else. :eek:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Its true...You see, Lethal and most the server accepted the Booty Warrior into their hearts. But you have not, @XxCharlie199xX , so now you're gonna have to accept the Booty Warrior into somewhere else. :eek:

In reality Booty Warrior cult pulls all the strings behind the scenes and decides who dies and who gets to live, no one can lift a finger, start wars, do diplo without their blessing .. and you Charlie were voted to die.. sorry we cant change that now, its 3000 vs " 12 " :D:D:D

DeletedUser41096

Then I will gladly go down with these players I have next to me if that's how it ends up.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Then I will gladly go down with these players I have next to me if that's how it ends up.

i just don't understand how people follow you like sheep after all you said and did.. YOU MADE DEALS to advance yourself and your close friends on expense of the others that are paying the price now or will soon, while everyone around you fall like flies you grow(to some point that is) it just baffles me how you managed it for so long..

Last edited:

DeletedUser21287

Is Charlie still crying now truth is revealed. You must be a spin doctor in real life. Is witchunter related to you also? He has triple the allies you do which must make up 90% of this world.

You post misleading stats externally and you get called out. Simple. There really is no need th shed tears.

DeletedUser21287

i just don't understand how people follow you like sheep after all you said and did.. YOU MADE DEALS to advance yourself and your close friends on expense of the others that are paying the price now or will soon, while everyone around you fall like flies you grow(to some point that is) it just baffles me how you managed it for so long..

Correct. Used dark lords as meat shields for their own benefit. But keep in mind there is only 10 of them taking on the world :)

DeletedUser41523

Oh yeah was gonna say it looks like Humanie is gone...he also didn't accept the word of Fleece Johnson. Now the Dark Lords are doing this the hard way...

DeletedUser54360

what else to expect.. he wont be returning..
Smilodon I remember you really lost the plot arguing with me 6 or 7 years ago.

Don't worry I am not nearly as annoying now as I must have been back then.

Plus you made some cogent arguments about Classic Vs Current Grepolis recently that I related to.

But Bacon is full of it and he has as much chance of winning this world as a Eunuch has of getting pregnant.

I would hate to see you tarnishing your brand by aligning it with PIGGIES..

DeletedUser54360

Is Charlie still crying now truth is revealed. You must be a spin doctor in real life. Is witchunter related to you also? He has triple the allies you do which must make up 90% of this world.

You post misleading stats externally and you get called out. Simple. There really is no need th shed tears.

Witchunter is ploughing his own furrow But when he sees a pack of Hyenas trying to bring down a Lion he will often stick around for a bit to get the noble Beast back on its feet.

DeletedUser54938

Oh good. Dan isnt even in this world, but we get to hear his smart butt self pleasuring grepo warrior expert bullcrap. Hooraaayyy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54384

Witchunter is ploughing his own furrow But when he sees a pack of Hyenas trying to bring down a Lion he will often stick around for a bit to get the noble Beast back on its feet.

Right, no one can bring down the Lion. Thanks for pointing that out.

DeletedUser41523

Oh good. Dan isnt even in this world, but we get to hear his smart butt self pleasuring grepo warrior expert bullcrap. Hooraaayyy.
Actually I'm in o24. But love you too. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55132

Oh wow. The man that switched more alliances in this world than I have in my entire grepo career dares to talk of growing on the expense of others. Please give me a break....

DeletedUser54360

Look Bacon is a parasite// Parasites have their place// It is a strategy that works for him // End of//

Status
Not open for further replies.