Competition Wars of Byblos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

Might just be easier to admit you guys overstretched...

Anyways added the score to the list! Thanks for the contribution!

DeletedUser54360

So just to confirm. The score is MP: 20 LOTR/Totally not LOTR: 0?
Point is it was terrible strategy to bring these poor guys under the Rim umbrella. Sure, we would have attacked some of them anyway, but putting an enormous target on their backs made them all irrisistable in the hope of a more interesting fight.

It is not all strategy and Spin Bear. The fact remains that your growth was slowed and the steamroller did not pick up the speed that you hoped for . Sure you were already attacking them anyway but instead of psuhing them all out of the game two or three survived and are now thriving. And may I say motivated.

Still it is always a waste of time debating these points with you . So when is the first issue of Teh Bulletein ?

DeletedUser41523

Okay I'm just going to throw this out here. Even if it was your main branch vs MP, you'd still be losing.

DeletedUser44960

It is not all strategy and Spin Bear. The fact remains that your growth was slowed and the steamroller did not pick up the speed that you hoped for . Sure you were already attacking them anyway but instead of psuhing them all out of the game two or three survived and are now thriving. And may I say motivated.

Still it is always a waste of time debating these points with you . So when is the first issue of Teh Bulletein ?

Our growth is good as far as I see it. We had some problems with players who left duo to RL stuff (if they were still here you would be loosing cities daily). And one more thing that has "slowed" us down is that we needed to relocate to the border of 56/46 so we can take on Renegades what we did and dont forget we are just 1 month in this world.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

And to King: We are a bunch of noobs who dont have a clue how this game works

DeletedUser54360

Our growth is good as far as I see it. We had some problems with players who left duo to RL stuff (if they were still here you would be loosing cities daily). And one more thing that has "slowed" us down is that we needed to relocate to the border of 56/46 so we can take on Renegades what we did and dont forget we are just 1 month in this world.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

And to King: We are a bunch of noobs who dont have a clue how this game works

MIZ If IFS and BUTS were KINGS and QUEENS everyone would be Royalty.

DeletedUser44960

MIZ If IFS and BUTS were KINGS and QUEENS everyone would be Royalty.
Well you are loosing cities in a good manner to us.
And really you must be really dumb I mean looking at your post in here Im just wondering when you say o56 is a side ocean then why the heck are you taking cities in there ?? Your latest one is on the border of 56/57 Im thinking what kind of a strategy is that ?? Lets get to every corner of the world to every ocean and lets all hug each other and be happy kind of strategy ?? If that is not the case what else ??

But hey you should ask Mik or Wilsh again for a pact maybe they have became soft on you after the failed attempts.

DeletedUser54360

You must be so lonely so you argue with anyone who says anything against you ??
Do you have friends dude ??
Does anyone like you except you mama ?
I can understand why the player left you . Trolls are never pleasant colleagues.

DeletedUser44960

I can understand why the player left you . Trolls are never pleasant colleagues.
Listen you must be a real idiot if you think that the knob/head of the player is from the original cast of the alliance.
If you speak around with people about us you will know that the original members wont leave this crew nor jump ship , the player that did that is just full of bs and a pu
smiley_emoticons_pegasus.gif
sy. We saved his cities from you when he joined we lost units and that is how he thanks us ??
I mean if that kind of players you take in "under your wing" you must be more stupid then I could imagine you would be.
But good luck to you and him. Im done speaking with idiots it is not a clean fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I mean if its already 20-0...and you're likely giving the group incentive to come after you harder. Smart money says that player will be regretting his decision in the near future :p

Edit: I'm just going to predict this war now.

final score will be MP: 180ish LOTR: 9

It would be a bigger blowout but slots will keep it down a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55132

I think you could pluck some stats of our wars from grepolife Fatalis.
LN/PN - Savage (II)
LN/PN - Bald's crew and Hellfyre
LN/PN - Piggies and reaperz

DeletedUser54360

I mean if its already 20-0...and you're likely giving the group incentive to come after you harder. Smart money says that player will be regretting his decision in the near future :p

Edit: I'm just going to predict this war now.

final score will be MP: 180ish LOTR: 9

It would be a bigger blowout but slots will keep it down a bit.

Alrighty . Just for the record what is the score BY YOUR SYSTEM for the last 3 days ?

Now for HISSY FIT MIZRA.

Your attitude towards other people and the derisive way you describe ex teammates - That is a glimpse into the personality of MP and clearly you are not overly pleasant people. There are no tongues in your cheeks when you insult people on this Forum are there?

YOU are deathly serious in every venom laced word you write.

He was not allowed to have a RL issue in your crew. He had to be kicked because he lost one city and he had to be kicked before it registered on your score card.

When you are theoretically on top it is all cock a doodle do but when anything goes against you .. Its just not fair is it?

I will watch with interest who decides to grace your character assassination of your ex team mate with one of their auto likes.

DeletedUser53903

622988637cbb8a15b29a0755b8c0100d.png

df5bfef92c86c888a688fe463d7706e5.png

and whats the reason for posting your stats with Savage.. You guys are gonna be merging
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser52220

Alrighty . Just for the record what is the score BY YOUR SYSTEM for the last 3 days ?

Now for HISSY FIT MIZRA.

Your attitude towards other people and the derisive way you describe ex teammates - That is a glimpse into the personality of MP and clearly you are not overly pleasant people. There are no tongues in your cheeks when you insult people on this Forum are there?

YOU are deathly serious in every venom laced word you write.

He was not allowed to have a RL issue in your crew. He had to be kicked because he lost one city and he had to be kicked before it registered on your score card.

When you are theoretically on top it is all cock a doodle do but when anything goes against you .. Its just not fair is it?

I will watch with interest who decides to grace your character assassination of your ex team mate with one of their auto likes - do you have a bot for that as well ? :rolleyes:

Okay, WH'solid facts'G, how many people in our alliance do you actually know, like at all? Just wondering since you seem to have such strong opinions on our 'personality' (collective, I assume)

As for the guy you're referring to, this is a very good example of how you should get both sides of a story before posting here. The guy you refer to was not kicked, he left of his own accord, realizing that he was not up to standard, and went to an alliance more in line with his mediocre abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.