Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54792

LOL. If WG can't manage to rally LotR to win a single war down south, how is he going to rally a splintering group being decimated on 3 sides to do anything but be eaten?

No, those in No Name that want to continue to play in Byblos need to choose. Black Flag, Savage, or ODIN. Anything else is suicide. And there is 0 shame in leaving an alliance that has fallen apart and joining one that is active and organized.

DeletedUser55100

WOW, immediate knock on effect from Savage Merger , Looks like Piglets do not fancy the odds - it looks like they are are no more?

DeletedUser53903

It is actually quite sad what is going on with Savage right now. Having to merge with PN/LN. Allied with Misfits and Black Flag. Are we trying to make the entire world into one alliance?

quite pathetic
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser53903

They didn't have to do one damn thing. They did what had to be done to make a good chance of winning this world.
and being the number 1 alliance with a 2nd alliance and a pact with the two big alliances isnt a "good" chance?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser55132

and being the number 1 alliance with a 2nd alliance and a pact with the two big alliances isnt a "good" chance?

Not if you're fighting the number 1 fighting alliance on this world with the possible threat of 1 large alliance coming from the north

DeletedUser54384

Not if you're fighting the number 1 fighting alliance on this world with the possible threat of 1 large alliance coming from the north
lets me clear mate, one or two months and PN would lose the war( 1. a lot of good players are in VM, 2. 3 fronts open) Savage just hurried to have you so , you dont ally with possible Balds or Hellfyre or even 300? But I congratulate you, you came out as winners from that hard situation.

DeletedUser53903

Thats called desperation. Your allies are allying with your enemy. Is that how the game is played now?

DeletedUser54067

Dang my top 12 might as well as not have been written seeing as three top 5 alliances dissipated overnight.

DeletedUser46395

care to open them to the public? Give us a laugh?

Bacon's was very dull. Witchy's I might post in my PnP thread as it's a response to it, but I'll only do that if I can do it whole and unabridged so that there's no danger of misquoting him, and I'll only do that if there's no genuinely private content and nothing that would get him or me into trouble. ;)

DeletedUser55132

not liking savage and pn's new colour choices could have been much more creative than red and green

I agree I brought up maby giving each of the 4 alliance an wind name in latin. Aquilo savage,Favonius nasilja, Auster nasilja and eurus savage

Status
Not open for further replies.