Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54360

Dude Witch, do you ever stop double posting? Like can you not use the edit option or hit your thoughts into one post?
Do you ever have anything useful to comment? I don't think my relative lack of computer skill is a major cause of concern .

DAVID I will try to find time Tonight or tomorrow when the dust has settled

The penny is beginning to drop in front of a number of doltishingly incomprehending eyes that Wonders Positioning is already all but over.

In the unseemly scramble to tell us that " yeah well we dont care innit? Coz we is clevers and youse is stoopid and we kicking yo black and blue al over the server " people for got that numbers o fcities matter and where they are located matters .

SO I will do with your indulgence a top 6 candidates for Wonders .. I will as always try to be objective and the greater the invective heaped by BYBLOS BRAINS TRUST upon me - the more accurate you will know my analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

There's an edit button on the post on the bottom right. Besides it is useful, If I remember right, constantly double posting is against the rules.

DeletedUser31302

Yes, TSF is correct. Double posting constantly is a rule violation.

" staff member " why dont you try reinforcing your own rules ?......

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

and yes am back ;)

DeletedUser54360

" staff member " why dont you try reinforcing your own rules ?......

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

and yes am back ;)

I have found our "staff member " to be helpful and fair . Any violations I make are accidental.

Nice to see you are back . Are you Savage Piggy Priest or what other name name are you giving the Loss Supernova?

DeletedUser10810

Witch guy - How many times u will get insulted like this? I really feel bad for you man. The humor here is, you don't even got the brain to understand what to do and not. Also the other thing that you are not clever enough to understand that you are being insulted as well.

Insulting you anymore, is like insulting a rock. You will never learn, never listen and never do anything properly. What a douche. You dont even know what to do when and you dream of winning ur war with Bacon ?? I feel bad for you and your team who follows u.

Again and for the last time, No one else has the right or ability to comment to do anything about Savage and Parosi. If Savage and Parosi wanted to fight, we will fight, if we want to sleep together, we will sleep. Its our choice.

DeletedUser54360

Witch guy - How many times u will get insulted like this? I really feel bad for you man. The humor here is, you don't even got the brain to understand what to do and not. Also the other thing that you are not clever enough to understand that you are being insulted as well.

Insulting you anymore, is like insulting a rock. You will never learn, never listen and never do anything properly. What a douche. You dont even know what to do when and you dream of winning ur war with Bacon ?? I feel bad for you and your team who follows u.

Again and for the last time, No one else has the right or ability to comment to do anything about Savage and Parosi. If Savage and Parosi wanted to fight, we will fight, if we want to sleep together, we will sleep. Its our choice.

Indeed that is your right. Water and Ducks Back = Pygmy Insults and WG.

So how can I mend the error of my ways? How do I get admitted to the Boot Licking Diploma course you are running?

SATIRE and SARCASM are rather advanced concepts for you I sense...

DeletedUser54067

1. Savage- 10.7 to 12 million points. (12% growth)
The score has gone from 69-24 to 82-37. Their currently tied 13-13 cities since the last Top 12. They have completely reversed the previous domination that Nasilja had and are now pretty even with them score wise. They have also retaken the top spot in the world, although their growth hasn't been that impressive as many of the smaller rim alliances have been able to match their numerical growth. I expect them to open up another war front, possibly north towards Misfit Toys and No Name or to Black Flags in the west as the battle to the south is a long and drawn out one.
SWIM

2. Lords of the Rim (LOTR)- 11 to 11.1 million points. (1% growth)
76-26 was what they were originally losing to 300 Piglets by, but as they disbanded at least two branches those losses have "dissipated". The current score rests at 72-29. Their lack of growth is troubling but can be easily explained through to them splintering. Their main goal it seems will be trying to gain cities in 65 and keep cities in 55. This is crunch time for LOTR we will need to see how they managed. They currently have the statistical advantage over their enemies but as JFL and Nasilja has told us statistical advantages don't matter much. How they handle The Doomed (assuming they are a separate alliance) as well as the other alliances in 65 will determine their faith.
SWIM

3. Nasilja- 8.7 to 9.9 million points. (14% growth)
The war with Savage has slowed down and from a score of 20-8 against 300 Piglets they are losing 28-12 currently which is a 8-4 against them. while losing isn't that bad in the same time other alliances took a lot more than eight cities from their opponent. While growth continues to be low for another core alliance they aren't in any real danger of failing even with enemies all around them. They are also losing 15-1 and 16-5 to Balds Crew and Hellfyre respectively.
SWIM

4. 300 Piglets/Reaperz- 8.3 to 9.6 million points (16% growth)
I would have thought that by now they would have been punished in 64, but I was wrong. They have held on to that ocean although alliances are rushing in to all grab a piece of those oceans. I think a major target for them will be to continue winning but at a faster rate against Nasilja and LOTR. The may also target 54 and try to connect their two regions to each other. The main obstacle against them is that they do not control the NE portion of 55 which would have allowed them to connect more easily. They are currently growing at a slow rate which is similar to other core alliances.
SWIM

5. No Name- 7.2 to 9.2 million points (28% growth)
They have been fighting Misfit Toys in 44 and rapidly expanding in that ocean overall. But with them winning 12-9 against a small core alliance, it will be difficult to predict if they can continue to expand south. They currently have the greatest chance of large expansion especially to the North but turning towards the core shows they won't shy away from a challenge. Their main problem now is proving they belong with the big boys at the table as BP wise their the worst out of the alliances in the ten million range. I expect them to either beat Misfit Toys or take them in but so far the war has been close. It seems they willingly share an ocean with ODIN which is interesting as an allied north will be a major threat to those in the core, especially with ODIN also rapidly spreading into 54.
SWIM

6. Black Flag-
4.2 to 6 million points (43% growth)
Many people have ignored their outstanding growth, but while they aren't taking anyone big they have shot up the ranking. Their need to be looking to another ocean to expand and whether that is testing the waters in 35 or 44, or going towards the rim this alliance is here to last. They already have a great core, actually the biggest density of cities on the rim.
SWIM

7. HH Reborn-
5 million points
41-5. When combined with Infected Goats last top 12, now their losing 33-6 and beating Goats and Dark Lords. With Dark Lords being a mostly inactive alliance they will have to focus on Goats and stop the city takes from JFL. With how fractured 54 is i'm surprised no one has pounced on that ocean from the other rim oceans. I don't expect this alliance to go anywhere far. They seem to be flooding into 64 but that will likely lead to conflict with smaller rim alliances and 300 Piglets as HH Reborn is the only thing standing in the way between them and 64. They are at the top of the most interesting ocean in the world currently.
SINK

8. Renegades-
3.9 to 4.6 million points (18% growth)
These guys are losing to everyone, Balds Crew, LOTR, Masked Profanity and apparently their not even fighting LOTR anymore. To be losing to two small alliances, it is just a matter of time till another alliance starts to take cities in their core ocean of 46. Their main problem is the two elite alliances chipping away from them, this is a blessing and a curse, because the alliances their fighting will simply run out of slots from size and will give them a breather but smaller alliances are normally tighter as a group and tighter geography wise so even trying to counterattack may not work. They still have 36 and 47 to expand but I doubt either alliance in those directions will fold.
FLOAT

9. ODIN- 3.4 to 4.8 million points (41% growth)
When I was told they were Koreans, I instantly thought of Amazing Harmony, the former elite Korean alliance on a world I sued to play, and then I realized many of the names are the same. If I remember correctly they were a small alliance that no one could breach their defense located in 54 which due to the way spawns worked back then was the northern edge of the world. What kept them from winning that world was how small their alliance and how the game mechanics basically made it impossible to expand from 54 into an outer rim ocean and instead they had to turn towards the other core oceans. Anyway this time the spawning mechanics aren't working against them and they are given the best position to expand on the map. I will love to see them face of with JFL in 54. their currently beating up the remnants of The Dark Lords and hold a large portion of northern 54. Their main problem will be expanding their alliance membership, as a half filled roster will be hard to get ahead ranking wise, and you can already see all the top alliances have another branch. They seem to be focusing on 54 but their are several smaller alliances in 63 that will likely fight with them for control of the ocean as well as sharing 53 with No Name. They seem to favor a tight core above anything so they might also not expand quickly into the other oceans they have cities in.
SWIM

10. Just For Laughs- 2.7 to 3.6 million points (41% growth)
Another elite alliance, they will continue to grow like the other smaller alliances but eventually half or in this case nearly a fourth of a roster won't be able to be effective come world wonders. I expect them to take a few players from all the alliances their beating up on, but even then 54 is a storm that no one so far has managed to take control of. They will surely be tested when ODIN and other core alliances see how fractured 54 is and set their eyes on that ocean. fastest growing purely core alliance.
SWIM

11. Hellfyre- 2.5 to 3.4 million points (44% growth)
This alliance is an elite rim alliance, which is a dangerous approach, as with less players you will end up with less cities in your core, and when your core is an entire ocean you end up with the relatively empty ocean as less players have to take more cities. Just contrasting their core ocean and Black Flag's is night and day, one has nearly three times as many cities as the other. They are currently growing in western 45, and challenging Nasilja which is very adventurous for such a small and spread out alliance. Generally they will need more members come wonders time as although their the fastest growing alliance, it is shown over and over again that elite alliances end up being outgrown by larger alliances in pure numbers and thus get left behind.
SWIM

12. The Infected Goats-
2.7 million points
This is the fourth largest alliance in 54, and only have slightly above half their points in that ocean. This is problematic as such a spread out alliance will struggle to survive. they are currently losing to HH Reborn and picking up cities against the Dark Lords. I expect them to sink from all the different factions in their ocean targeting each other. They might also just end up absorbed into another alliance.
SINK

For the Future
Masked Profanity
Wrath
=RF=
Bald's Crew-
Round Table
Pleasure Cult

DeletedUser10810

This one is perfectly unbiased and very intelligent Top 12. I wanted to give double like here. Good stuff Ponini. :)

Great insights as well.

DeletedUser41096

Now that I'm back I see it will be quiet more often than not now... shame I loved the banter

DeletedUser55253

from a nobody no one and irrelevant in game, misfits is supported by savage just so that everyone is onboard here :)

DeletedUser41096

War is basically over but just an FYI, just cleanup now, another 7 cities in siege as I type this,

wtVlDZbARMmvDadXT-0QRg.png

DeletedUser54067

War is basically over but just an FYI, just cleanup now, another 7 cities in siege as I type this,

wtVlDZbARMmvDadXT-0QRg.png
While y'all are dominating would't you have to take several hundred cities for the war to be truly over, seeing as combined they still have grown a significant amount?

DeletedUser41096

While y'all are dominating would't you have to take several hundred cities for the war to be truly over, seeing as combined they still have grown a significant amount?
No, they have all started founding in ocean 64 to run away from us, around 10 of them have fallen into VM, Pigs have wisely chosen to stop defending them which was the only thing slowing us down, they are as good as dead, its purely cleanup now, then we gotta decide some big moves, got the 2 big collations asking for us to join their side and eventually going to have to pick one, I guess now we just see who pisses us off then go with the other :p

DeletedUser55213

1. Savage- 10.7 to 12 million points. (12% growth)
The score has gone from 69-24 to 82-37. Their currently tied 13-13 cities since the last Top 12. They have completely reversed the previous domination that Nasilja had and are now pretty even with them score wise. They have also retaken the top spot in the world, although their growth hasn't been that impressive as many of the smaller rim alliances have been able to match their numerical growth. I expect them to open up another war front, possibly north towards Misfit Toys and No Name or to Black Flags in the west as the battle to the south is a long and drawn out one.
SWIM

2. Lords of the Rim (LOTR)- 11 to 11.1 million points. (1% growth)
76-26 was what they were originally losing to 300 Piglets by, but as they disbanded at least two branches those losses have "dissipated". The current score rests at 72-29. Their lack of growth is troubling but can be easily explained through to them splintering. Their main goal it seems will be trying to gain cities in 65 and keep cities in 55. This is crunch time for LOTR we will need to see how they managed. They currently have the statistical advantage over their enemies but as JFL and Nasilja has told us statistical advantages don't matter much. How they handle The Doomed (assuming they are a separate alliance) as well as the other alliances in 65 will determine their faith.
SWIM

3. Nasilja- 8.7 to 9.9 million points. (14% growth)
The war with Savage has slowed down and from a score of 20-8 against 300 Piglets they are losing 28-12 currently which is a 8-4 against them. while losing isn't that bad in the same time other alliances took a lot more than eight cities from their opponent. While growth continues to be low for another core alliance they aren't in any real danger of failing even with enemies all around them. They are also losing 15-1 and 16-5 to Balds Crew and Hellfyre respectively.
SWIM

4. 300 Piglets/Reaperz- 8.3 to 9.6 million points (16% growth)
I would have thought that by now they would have been punished in 64, but I was wrong. They have held on to that ocean although alliances are rushing in to all grab a piece of those oceans. I think a major target for them will be to continue winning but at a faster rate against Nasilja and LOTR. The may also target 54 and try to connect their two regions to each other. The main obstacle against them is that they do not control the NE portion of 55 which would have allowed them to connect more easily. They are currently growing at a slow rate which is similar to other core alliances.
SWIM

5. No Name- 7.2 to 9.2 million points (28% growth)
They have been fighting Misfit Toys in 44 and rapidly expanding in that ocean overall. But with them winning 12-9 against a small core alliance, it will be difficult to predict if they can continue to expand south. They currently have the greatest chance of large expansion especially to the North but turning towards the core shows they won't shy away from a challenge. Their main problem now is proving they belong with the big boys at the table as BP wise their the worst out of the alliances in the ten million range. I expect them to either beat Misfit Toys or take them in but so far the war has been close. It seems they willingly share an ocean with ODIN which is interesting as an allied north will be a major threat to those in the core, especially with ODIN also rapidly spreading into 54.
SWIM

6. Black Flag-
4.2 to 6 million points (43% growth)
Many people have ignored their outstanding growth, but while they aren't taking anyone big they have shot up the ranking. Their need to be looking to another ocean to expand and whether that is testing the waters in 35 or 44, or going towards the rim this alliance is here to last. They already have a great core, actually the biggest density of cities on the rim.
SWIM

7. HH Reborn-
5 million points
41-5. When combined with Infected Goats last top 12, now their losing 33-6 and beating Goats and Dark Lords. With Dark Lords being a mostly inactive alliance they will have to focus on Goats and stop the city takes from JFL. With how fractured 54 is i'm surprised no one has pounced on that ocean from the other rim oceans. I don't expect this alliance to go anywhere far. They seem to be flooding into 64 but that will likely lead to conflict with smaller rim alliances and 300 Piglets as HH Reborn is the only thing standing in the way between them and 64. They are at the top of the most interesting ocean in the world currently.
SINK

8. Renegades-
3.9 to 4.6 million points (18% growth)
These guys are losing to everyone, Balds Crew, LOTR, Masked Profanity and apparently their not even fighting LOTR anymore. To be losing to two small alliances, it is just a matter of time till another alliance starts to take cities in their core ocean of 46. Their main problem is the two elite alliances chipping away from them, this is a blessing and a curse, because the alliances their fighting will simply run out of slots from size and will give them a breather but smaller alliances are normally tighter as a group and tighter geography wise so even trying to counterattack may not work. They still have 36 and 47 to expand but I doubt either alliance in those directions will fold.
FLOAT

9. ODIN- 3.4 to 4.8 million points (41% growth)
When I was told they were Koreans, I instantly thought of Amazing Harmony, the former elite Korean alliance on a world I sued to play, and then I realized many of the names are the same. If I remember correctly they were a small alliance that no one could breach their defense located in 54 which due to the way spawns worked back then was the northern edge of the world. What kept them from winning that world was how small their alliance and how the game mechanics basically made it impossible to expand from 54 into an outer rim ocean and instead they had to turn towards the other core oceans. Anyway this time the spawning mechanics aren't working against them and they are given the best position to expand on the map. I will love to see them face of with JFL in 54. their currently beating up the remnants of The Dark Lords and hold a large portion of northern 54. Their main problem will be expanding their alliance membership, as a half filled roster will be hard to get ahead ranking wise, and you can already see all the top alliances have another branch. They seem to be focusing on 54 but their are several smaller alliances in 63 that will likely fight with them for control of the ocean as well as sharing 53 with No Name. They seem to favor a tight core above anything so they might also not expand quickly into the other oceans they have cities in.
SWIM

10. Just For Laughs- 2.7 to 3.6 million points (41% growth)
Another elite alliance, they will continue to grow like the other smaller alliances but eventually half or in this case nearly a fourth of a roster won't be able to be effective come world wonders. I expect them to take a few players from all the alliances their beating up on, but even then 54 is a storm that no one so far has managed to take control of. They will surely be tested when ODIN and other core alliances see how fractured 54 is and set their eyes on that ocean. fastest growing purely core alliance.
SWIM

11. Hellfyre- 2.5 to 3.4 million points (44% growth)
This alliance is an elite rim alliance, which is a dangerous approach, as with less players you will end up with less cities in your core, and when your core is an entire ocean you end up with the relatively empty ocean as less players have to take more cities. Just contrasting their core ocean and Black Flag's is night and day, one has nearly three times as many cities as the other. They are currently growing in western 45, and challenging Nasilja which is very adventurous for such a small and spread out alliance. Generally they will need more members come wonders time as although their the fastest growing alliance, it is shown over and over again that elite alliances end up being outgrown by larger alliances in pure numbers and thus get left behind.
SWIM

12. The Infected Goats-
2.7 million points
This is the fourth largest alliance in 54, and only have slightly above half their points in that ocean. This is problematic as such a spread out alliance will struggle to survive. they are currently losing to HH Reborn and picking up cities against the Dark Lords. I expect them to sink from all the different factions in their ocean targeting each other. They might also just end up absorbed into another alliance.
SINK

For the Future
Masked Profanity
Wrath
=RF=
Bald's Crew-
Round Table
Pleasure Cult

No Name will soon be gone, broken dreams ghosted and the group is splintering.

DeletedUser53903

`1. Savage- 10.7 to 12 million points. (12% growth)
SWIM`

Well. They have a pact with PN/LN and Black Flag. So dont expect any wars on those fronts
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser38652

Dear Savage and now Savage II

Accepting the gauntlet you slapped me with ... I bent my elderly infirm knees to reach down and pick up that Gauntlet. Perhaps for the last time in my Grepolis career.

Not every battle can be won on the Battlefield - but by holding TWO LOSERS TWO LOSERSagainst the odds I am sending a message to the entire server and indeed to some of your own wavering members.

Cities lost can be retaken or rebuilt but reputation once broken is lost for ever.

Clutching precariously to the top spot merely as a consequence of tempting easternboy to abandon his teammates - I don't think that will hold the tide of SAVAGE decline for long.

Easternboy I understand your dilemma - but you made a choice that will haunt you for ever,

Victory is Transient Honor is Permanent,

Ignacio DE La Cruz (1512) The Savage Nobility of War,,

It is my intention to minister to the deserted No Name No Name and show them their path to eventual victory with me.

Break TWO LOSERS TWO LOSERS if you can..

Indeed given the present circumstances You dare not fail.

Do not FEAR me PITY me I am THE RIMLORD and I KNOW no other way.

WitchunterGeneral

GRAND RONIN

LAST RIMLORD

COCONUT MACAROON

Those of you ex Rimlords in SAVAGE and SAVAGE 11

Watch if I get NO NAME back on its feet . Then I will make the call for you to return to your spiritual home.

Status
Not open for further replies.