Top 12 sink or swim 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54984

Oh that hehehehe good times :D

Yes that, so as I said earlier Iv stuck to my enemies that kinda invalidates your point does it not WG? Well atleast one of them. Not that you have any valid reason to spam because you do not! This is typical sore looser behaviour.

If you cant conquer, spam us from the server, yes it might work might not. As I said before we have nothing to loose, what about you?

DeletedUser54360

Corvair gives me a little tickle from time to time and I respond .

Our member however finds your stance morally repugnant and is making his protest the only way he can.

But If I ask him to stop hitting Logison and you instead at least one of you two will get a break . Since you are both totally separate in each and every way imaginable that should make things a lot easier for you.

DeletedUser55285

I am not the one complaining to the Moderator stating that observing that you and Logison appear to be of one mind on various subjects is an accusation of dual account cheating . Where in the name of God did that come from? and why are you so sensitive about it . I generally have found FigTree to be very fair so I have to assume you complained.

Our member however finds your stance morally repugnant and is making his protest the only way he can.

But If I ask him to stop hitting Logison and you instead at least one of you two will get a break . Since you are both totally separate in each and every way imaginable that should make things a lot easier for you.
When i get back from vm i will pull a direct quote of you accusing them of dual accounting.

And you just sealed your fate.

When i get back your council better be ready for some long months.

DeletedUser55285

lol try it I dare you...you will get spammed 10x more for each attack
o k qt

Edit: surely at this point you've realised i dont care about myself, i put up with 3 weeks of spam. im annoyed because your spamming my mates and proud.

So yeah, i'll cop 10x the spam for their betterment. And i'll return the favour to anyone who has a voice in LOTR... best of luck organising wonders while being awake at night time... you might of forgotten my timezone, but im waking up at around 8pm for most of you guys.

WG is a little bit different but i still have access to his offline times around 50% of the time

Last edited by a moderator:
o k qt

Edit: surely at this point you've realised i dont care about myself, i put up with 3 weeks of spam. im annoyed because your spamming my mates and proud.

So yeah, i'll cop 10x the spam for their betterment. And i'll return the favour to anyone who has a voice in LOTR... best of luck organising wonders while being awake at night time... you might of forgotten my timezone, but im waking up at around 8pm for most of you guys.

WG is a little bit different but i still have access to his offline times around 50% of the time
You didnt undestand me or maybe I was unclear....this time we will focus on your teamates instead of you.
Do you really want to put them through this?

DeletedUser54360

o k qt

Good luck Spamming Kazakhstan ..

DeletedUser54360

Oh Figtree, I do sympathise. Your job cannot be easy. Imagine having to wade through all this garbage without being involved?

Can somebody to a top 12 who has not already done one ?

DeletedUser54984

I know him because he left his team in WW era and ghost because has no balls to fight so i think i know some things

Ard come to a server IM playing and let’s see who has balls

Wait you already did and I slapped you took your main city and now you cry on externals.

And as any player I have played with can tell you including batalo! I don’t do WW I said when I joined your ally I wouldn’t and I won’t it doesn’t interest me, if I was that much of a bad player why on earth was I front line from day one and never lost a city... how many did you loose hahaha

Be quite ard let the big boys talk

DeletedUser54993

Ard come to a server IM playing and let’s see who has balls

Wait you already did and I slapped you took your main city and now you cry on externals.

And as any player I have played with can tell you including batalo! I don’t do WW I said when I joined your ally I wouldn’t and I won’t it doesn’t interest me, if I was that much of a bad player why on earth was I front line from day one and never lost a city... how many did you loose hahaha

Be quite ard let the big boys talk
I did't mention nobody just dont try to talk here like you are a goat and as for dion i dont play slowly worlds see you in future

DeletedUser54984

I am not the one complaining to the Moderator stating that observing that you and Logison appear to be of one mind on various subjects is an accusation of dual account cheating . Where in the name of God did that come from? and why are you so sensitive about it . I generally have found FigTree to be very fair so I have to assume you complained.

I have never complained to a mod

If you want to think me and log are one person your entitled to your opinion, never mind the fact we are on complete opposite time zones she is a she and I’m a he.

Is it wrong that people who have played together for a long period think similarly about certain subjects?

But whatever WG keep spamming switch to me if you like I’ll happily take one for the team.

But I don’t have the same resolve eff has if the spam starts do not expect me to take it lying down I will take time off work to ruin people’s life’s seems a fair response

And no WG I wouldnt spam you there is plenty of easy victims

Id crack others all around you while your trying to make your wonders

Damn I’d even be happy to give all my city’s away and just spam alll day from one city never even have to check alarm then

Want to try me? Be my guest

DeletedUser54984

When i get back from vm i will pull a direct quote of you accusing them of dual accounting.

And you just sealed your fate.

When i get back your council better be ready for some long months.

Oh dear oh dear

And I know this exists as I laughed when he told me

DeletedUser54984

I did't mention nobody just dont try to talk here like you are a goat and as for dion i dont play slowly worlds see you in future

Obviously I’m something

As you feel the need to comment on a server you don’t even play just to talk to me

FAN BOY

DeletedUser55285

Fig we're having a giggle, don't think anyone is taking personal insult... if they are feel free to message and i'll del posts and apologise... but as log pointed out to me...

Why was my post of a discord log with MTEz & log speaking removed? i don't think it had anything profane, and i was not accusing anything, Simply rebutting an inferred statement.

DeletedUser48583

o k qt

I can also play that game eff - I have survived countless spams in worlds but I would becareful for what you wish for as I will make it worse for you, seeming as your in vm already don't think you will be cut out for what we can do in return. Whole leadership team hasn't spammed you but we will see what you choose to do.

Edit - if you want spam our whole leadership team just think what we can do in return to your team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54984

I can also play that game eff - I have survived countless spams in worlds but I would becareful for what you wish for as I will make it worse for you, seeming as your in vm already don't think you will be cut out for what we can do in return. Whole leadership team hasn't spammed you but we will see what you choose to do.

Edit - if you want spam our whole leadership team just think what we can do in return to your team.

problem is we have no WW to win. we dont care spam to your hearts content.

I guarantee regardless of eff/log/anyone else I WILL spam your leaders into submission not only those your players on WW islands AND any other within close proximity to our core area.

I can turn my alarm off and loose a city or 3 no problem no big deal we dont play for wonders it really doesn't matter

how will your wonder players feel about turning their alarms off? loosing wonders and players I guess is a small price to pay to defeat the machine that is kamikaze

either way SPAM will make your life and WW's much more difficult

I suggest this silly spam stops now you have today after that my threats will become material

JUST REMEMBER THIS SPAM WAS STARTED BY LOTR THEY NEED TO STOP OR THEY WILL REALIZE WHAT A MISTAKE THEY HAVE MADE IF YOU CANT PLAY THE GAME PROPERLY MY ADVICE IS : JUST QUIT

Status
Not open for further replies.