Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser54948

If you think we didn't care about losing those cities then you're crazy. Obviously we cared. We don't like losing cities not sure whowwould? Did it happen yes, was it a sneaky lmd... Yes does that change the fact that its still a city lost...no

What has my pickle fried is thetfact that nobody stood up to savage at all. We have the little kittens in hellfrye who cuddled up to them. (an already huge conglomerate) and nobody in the top 10 alliances wanted to do with wonders. Or even try. And who can blame them. Savage made this world boring when they all merged and made there maga cuddle group. I do have respert for you guys, but come on look at the member count + your pacts and tell me why it took you that long to pass us in wonders?

The fact that our small group even gave you guys a run is enough for us id say, considering we dont even have a 3rd of your members (not including your pacts)
It was never savage against the world so stop pushing that crap.

If you think you broke MP then you're all crazy. Its really sad that nobody had the balls to stand up to you guys and would rather just kneel and rotate for a fake crown... I thought this was a war game. Smh.

DeletedUser10810

Ask Brenton! They are currently running neck to neck and sometime even ahead against Savage... and you are talking about Stood up - i-cut-lawns?

It was never savage against the world so stop pushing that crap.
LoL buddy, when and where I said that Savage were against whole world? I just made the point that it was never MP vs Whole world and Savage has way more dignified and qualified opponents than MP ever had.... Rebels would have smashed MP to ground, the way they are fighting us and same goes for HellFyre. MP is not even half the alliance we thought.

You talking about number crap? I hoped all of you are experienced enough here? Its still only 11 Savage player vs all of MP and we came to MP core, not them. So how on earth numbers helped us there? Our players are divided into three fronts right now as I m writing this. Really guys - get a grip of your tongue and delusional views and self satisfaction.

DeletedUser52220

Ask Brenton! They are currently running neck to neck and sometime even ahead against Savage... and you are talking about Stood up - i-cut-lawns?

LoL buddy, when and where I said that Savage were against whole world? I just made the point that it was never MP vs Whole world and Savage has way more dignified and qualified opponents than MP ever had.... Rebels would have smashed MP to ground, the way they are fighting us and same goes for HellFyre. MP is not even half the alliance we thought.

You talking about number crap? I hoped all of you are experienced enough here? Its still only 11 Savage player vs all of MP and we came to MP core, not them. So how on earth numbers helped us there? Our players are divided into three fronts right now as I m writing this. Really guys - get a grip of your tongue and delusional views and self satisfaction.

You’d probably do yourself a favor by being just a little bit more respectful right about now. Even people who typically don’t like us respect us for how we play. You won’t make yourself look better by putting us down and it may well come back to bite you, don’t forget, you didn’t win just yet.

DeletedUser10810

Seriously you are the same Mirza I used to talk before or its someone else in your account? When on earth u became like this?
@Mod, Sorry for the double post but I found this reply later and wanted to give a reply to it. Its hard to edit the previous one and put all this in single thread.

I cant respect someone who lost 4125412341 cities to us and is a fighter on the externals grow some.
If you can't respect your fellow gamer even if they lose it, then you are not worth to be among us or even call urself a grepo player. Its just a game and everyone playing this for fun. When you called Logison a 'Brain damaged Kid' - that instance and single comment made u a pathetic human being. I just wanted to point that when I made that comment there, that was not related to how many cities were won or lose. There is nothing that can give anyone the right here to call their team members or opponents or someone who is playing this same game here with them like you did. You should say sorry for that to Logison and make your point clear that its not personal but its just an expression you made to express ur view in game, otherwise, you can leave.

If you dont do anything and still continue your mouth defending this behavior of yours against one of our fellow gamer, then I will be ashamed of myself that I have mistaken you in past as a good player/person and respected grepo vet.

aahahahahah so you kissed theirs ?
It's not called kissing anything. It's called giving old friends, who wanted to continue their game here, a good chance and in that process, gain good ground against a possible opponent front. Ever heard about Strategy? Its one of that.

3 you dude are more deluded then I was thinking ffs WCG syndrome is in the air HIDE PEOPLE HIDE !
I just don't understand what should be my reply here at all. Aiz (Your WHG) was a great player and great strategist. He did some mistakes and havent got a proper team, otherwise the whole server might have been completely different by now. I have huge respect for WHG which I already told before in this forum as well. He was a worthy opponent. Now, if I understood correctly, WHG made his sensational delusional facts here to manipulate people and he succeeded in so many occasions too. But few people including me, did misinterpreted that many times, thinking that fellow probably lost it because the facts and talks whatever he mentioned here, never had any base.

Now my question to you Mirza and your team mates here, Do you guys really think whatever I or any savage guys said in this thread are baseless?
My second question to Byblos world, Have u guys saw got bases about the actual excuses (If I can filter all the other thins) that MP was and is giving in this whole thread?

IMO, whatever excuses MP is giving or talking, they are baseless. Few previous comments here by Mirza and others including the current one which I am giving reply to, sometime made me feel that WHG hacked Mirza account somehow and learn better english in the process.

Ya ya keep telling yourself that you might end up believing it
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
We probably end up winning this server with a master of the world award. Can you believe that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

You’d probably do yourself a favor by being just a little bit more respectful right about now. Even people who typically don’t like us respect us for how we play. You won’t make yourself look better by putting us down and it may well come back to bite you, don’t forget, you didn’t win just yet.
I do respect the gaming skill of many of your guys. I have mentioned that way before in this thread.
However this world is a mirror you know. The way u act, u will get similar responses from the world too. (Not for this game but the actual world). You guys are just getting the reply of what u have done and doing continuously. Seriously, I have never seen this kind of posts or self satisfied group ever since I started playing this game.

You guys lose a city and accept the fault and gain our respect. Just when I went to click on the like button there, I saw post got edited and in the next paragraph you guys again went back to your usual type of self-satisfying arrogant write-ups. If you guys really achieved something and happy with it, you dont have to tell that to world and prove it like that you know? Only someone who is not sure about what they hve done and achieved here, repeatedly talk about that on the externals to make everyone believe in their stuff including themselves. Unfortunately I am only seeing these kind of stuff from most of you guys here. And that's what making me sad because you guys are supposed to be the Elite group of players who love grepolis as a war game. Instead I see a bunch of players playing it for themselves and they had to give excuses here and there and talk all rubbish everywhere to make everyone believe that they are the best and they are doing or did alright.

I have never seen anyone doing this on any of the worlds I played before. You want me to stop and want everyone to believe that MP is a great alliance, then rather than writing that with excuses here, try to do something about it.

DeletedUser52220

I do respect the gaming skill of many of your guys. I have mentioned that way before in this thread.
However this world is a mirror you know. The way u act, u will get similar responses from the world too. (Not for this game but the actual world). You guys are just getting the reply of what u have done and doing continuously. Seriously, I have never seen this kind of posts or self satisfied group ever since I started playing this game.

You guys lose a city and accept the fault and gain our respect. Just when I went to click on the like button there, I saw post got edited and in the next paragraph you guys again went back to your usual type of self-satisfying arrogant write-ups. If you guys really achieved something and happy with it, you dont have to tell that to world and prove it like that you know? Only someone who is not sure about what they hve done and achieved here, repeatedly talk about that on the externals to make everyone believe in their stuff including themselves. Unfortunately I am only seeing these kind of stuff from most of you guys here. And that's what making me sad because you guys are supposed to be the Elite group of players who love grepolis as a war game. Instead I see a bunch of players playing it for themselves and they had to give excuses here and there and talk all rubbish everywhere to make everyone believe that they are the best and they are doing or did alright.

I have never seen anyone doing this on any of the worlds I played before. You want me to stop and want everyone to believe that MP is a great alliance, then rather than writing that with excuses here, try to do something about it.

Christ on a bike please spare us all more walls of sanctimonious pain in the *** text. I'm sorry you don't appreciate "the way I act", whatever on earth that means, but seriously, who are you to judge me, or anyone, on how we express ourselves on a damn game forum? If anyone's showing arrogance here it's you for expecting us all to meet your personal standard of what forum-communication should be - a standard you rarely even seem to meet yourself, as it happens.

Show me where I've ever claimed to be elite, show me where I've ever expected anyone to consider us to be great, find one person in my alliance who would agree I 'play for myself', show me where I've ever asked you to consider MP a great alliance, and then we'll talk, until then, not a flying fook will be given, more than likely, internet-wide.

DeletedUser38223

i would say, rebels have taken 123 cities from the 3 savage alliances and savage only took 20 from them

DeletedUser44960

When you called Logison a 'Brain damaged Kid'
And this shows how smart you are really nothing more nothing less..
I didnt call logison that I called Sendwichguy that cuz his joke on me was that "he is my father nothing more nothing less" and tell me that isnt a kids joke who have really health problems...

We probably end up winning this server with a master of the world award. Can you believe that?
Isnt it nice to win the world by merging all alliances into one ?? I hope it is a good feeling cuz for me it would be a pain to take that crown that way I would rather win it with my skills , that surly you dont posses.
Im done speaking with you dude , you clearly showed how bright you are with the Logison quote.
And and FYI i dont call names I dont speak trash I dont do anything bad to other players first , when provoked by those "great human beings" I then get off
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser55489

I don't know M1zra, you sound extremely tender. You and Mik gloating on how many cities you have taken from me is also.. interesting. How long have you been playing? This is my first world, when you took my cities I didn't even know how to post in live feed and only played on the app. I provided 100% of my own LTS, so obviously each subsequent city after the first was guaranteed to be a cake walk. I am literally the "baby seal" WG was talking about. I was literally all alone in 56 getting ganged up by a bunch of "pros" and you still didn't take all my cities. I never provoked you in any sense, if you're too soft and tender in RL that you have to start making everything personal it says more about you than it does me. And Mik, I still love you, see you on the other side.

DeletedUser10810

Christ on a bike please spare us all more walls of sanctimonious pain in the *** text. I'm sorry you don't appreciate "the way I act", whatever on earth that means, but seriously, who are you to judge me, or anyone, on how we express ourselves on a damn game forum? If anyone's showing arrogance here it's you for expecting us all to meet your personal standard of what forum-communication should be - a standard you rarely even seem to meet yourself, as it happens.

Show me where I've ever claimed to be elite, show me where I've ever expected anyone to consider us to be great, find one person in my alliance who would agree I 'play for myself', show me where I've ever asked you to consider MP a great alliance, and then we'll talk, until then, not a flying fook will be given, more than likely, internet-wide.

Hehe, I see I got into your nerve there my little boy. Have fun ;)

DeletedUser10810

And this shows how smart you are really nothing more nothing less..
I didnt call logison that I called Sendwichguy that cuz his joke on me was that "he is my father nothing more nothing less" and tell me that isnt a kids joke who have really health problems...

Isnt it nice to win the world by merging all alliances into one ?? I hope it is a good feeling cuz for me it would be a pain to take that crown that way I would rather win it with my skills , that surly you dont posses.
Im done speaking with you dude , you clearly showed how bright you are with the Logison quote.
And and FYI i dont call names I dont speak trash I dont do anything bad to other players first , when provoked by those "great human beings" I then get off

Oh dear M1rza, you just needed that one thing to jump into this right? lol, funny.

Oh by the way, its a nice feeling that we are winning this world with awesome strategy and tremendous wars from the begining of this world that you might not even know at all. Every single step here that Savage progressed, we all earned it. Every single alliance around us knows it for a long time now. Only a ignorant and hater can tell this.

I will suggest u guys to continue posting this kind of posts here. It might give u some consolation prize here maybe?

DeletedUser10810

If it makes you feel important sure, let’s go with that, always happy to help the afflicted

Thank You Mr. Free... It doesn't makes me feel important because we are anyways already important in Byblos. After all, you will remember En 102 where ur arrogance meets your match and u probably felt how others felt when u talked with them in a similar way in past?

Take good lesson here my boy, don't take more than you can chew and respect ur fellow players. World will respect u by default and u don't have to make silly posts like this in future to get attention or prove a lost point.

DeletedUser52220

Thank You Mr. Free... It doesn't makes me feel important because we are anyways already important in Byblos. After all, you will remember En 102 where ur arrogance meets your match and u probably felt how others felt when u talked with them in a similar way in past?

Take good lesson here my boy, don't take more than you can chew and respect ur fellow players. World will respect u by default and u don't have to make silly posts like this in future to get attention or prove a lost point.

Yet again, no idea what you're on about but clearly the sight of your own type makes you feel important/superior so crack on with it, pretty sure nobody other than those in your crown-shaped pockets care.

Oh and you may want to read back over your own posts on this thread before you lecture me or anyone on the meaning of respect, kiddo.

Lol the fact that someone will look at 102 with pride is sad. It's basicly a dead server 6 months in....on a high speed conq world.
Grepo is going down hill since gen 5 ended anyone can see that.
Now it's just let's work together for a crown.
Inno is on the ropes smh.
Edit: Not salty anymore.....just sad :(

DeletedUser44960

Hehe, I see I got into your nerve there my little boy. Have fun ;)
Im having fun reading all the bs you write
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Oh by the way, its a nice feeling that we are winning this world with awesome strategy and tremendous wars from the begining of this world that you might not even know at all. Every single step here that Savage progressed, we all earned it. Every single alliance around us knows it for a long time now. Only a ignorant and hater can tell this.
Is this the play you are playing near our "front line" if yes you really know how to fight a fight. Lts the hell out of your cities and speak bs on forums good strategy in rawrs mind ehh ?

I will suggest u guys to continue posting this kind of posts here. It might give u some consolation prize here maybe?
As this is my last time playing this game I only want to be here and sim till the end and that will be my biggest reward.
As for you , you need to play 10 more years give or take to get what I have in this game so mail me in 2028 again
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif