Trash Talk and Sometimes Top 12s

DeletedUser10810

Im having fun reading all the bs you write
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Is this the play you are playing near our "front line" if yes you really know how to fight a fight. Lts the hell out of your cities and speak bs on forums good strategy in rawrs mind ehh ?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

As this is my last time playing this game I only want to be here and sim till the end and that will be my biggest reward.
As for you , you need to play 10 more years give or take to get what I have in this game so mail me in 2028 again
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

LoL, so u suggest I should move all my defenses from my frontline cities and give u guys a red carpet welcome there? Funny. This does proves ur earlier real war experience quite frankly, haha. You are a funny boy.

Ok sir! I will give u a message in 2028 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52220

This is getting boring now. In that you seem so intent on putting down our 'earlier real war experience', let's look at how we stand against Savage alone. Approx 4 x us in terms of points, cities, and players. Therefore you should be at least 4 x us in terms of ABP and cities taken, right? In that you're REAL fighters and we are not. Hmmm. I can see why you don't like statistics. Even if I did you the courtesy of 'giving you' the one city you took on a ww island from the guy who left while the siege was in flux (screenshot available on request), you appear to have some work to do. Surprising, given how mediocre we are.

65Eur1a.jpg

DeletedUser10810

I was waiting for you to boast about the stats AGAIN like u did against LoTR or KAMIKAZE>.. Thats the only thing u can do??? Come on, we broke ur WW Free... We not only broke it, we broke it like its nothing. And come on, u can attach a full stat and cant attach a screenshot of player leaving? he left because we destroyed him. Its as simple as that.

I already told stat means nothing and really the red guys who lost ciites at the beginign, they lost it because they just joined Red and you guys already put a CS when their LoTR was broken or our wait fr 48 hrs till we actually help a new member. Dont believe me, its okay, I dont give a penny for ur believe.

its just that your pathetic nature, you cant leave it. You cant change ur arrogance, ego. I will continue to insult u guys I guess, as u guys are worth it. You guys actually earned the insults thats coming to you by urself.

I am sad buddy, really sad for you. You are beyond help. You did insult the whole server still now with ur arrogance and ego and now u guys are running away and crying and calling me WHG because u cant handle ur own medicine? huh! I dont even know what should I call u.

For the stats, just wait for few more days till WW building is done, you will see Savage power baby and you will cry saying Parosi Nasilja.

You are just lucky that Prime is holding our leash because of this WW building, just wait!! Wait for few more days! We are almost there. Patience my boy, patience. Just don't do mass ghosting please. Wait till we prove that you are nothing in this server but a bunch of cry babies with some stupid meaningless stats.

DeletedUser52220

If I were going to engage with that clown any further I'd ask what his excuse for the 3 cities lost to us in the last 24 hours would be (no doubt something to do with ww's because everybody knows you can't actively fight or break sieges while you're pacting your way to the most pathetically uncontested ww win in grep history, honest), and I'd probably also mention that the guy who first called him WHG isn't even in MP (go figure), but I'm not so I won't
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

DeletedUser52840

I`m curious,how many people are to be rotated in for the crown in the case of a savage win ?

King Soos

Strategos
I`m curious,how many people are to be rotated in for the crown in the case of a savage win ?
the whole savage group, they have promised HH reborn and the punishers a rotation aswell but will likely not and possibly ODIN as they have been helping them with their wonders but they do not want the crown
so will likely be 4-5 rotations

DeletedUser52220

the whole savage group, they have promised HH reborn and the punishers a rotation aswell but will likely not and possibly ODIN as they have been helping them with their wonders but they do not want the crown

You forgot the deal Gregthefaker struck for HF because we hurt his lil feelers

DeletedUser10810

You do realize that u became irrelevant in Byblos for quite sometime right? This is the reason I am actively ignoring ur post. Be happy there mate. You really have no idea about anything inside Savage or its allies. Have patience, everyone will get to know the big secret ;)

Players like you who really have no idea what is going on where made alliances like MP this big. You guys do know Rebels right? See how they are fighting us.. That's one worthy opponent and a real alliance. But you dont know that right? You also dont know that stats means nothing? Its consistency in conquest world that decides the winner or loser.

If I were going to engage with that clown any further I'd ask what his excuse for the 3 cities lost to us in the last 24 hours would be (no doubt something to do with ww's because everybody knows you can't actively fight or break sieges while you're pacting your way to the most pathetically uncontested ww win in grep history, honest), and I'd probably also mention that the guy who first called him WHG isn't even in MP (go figure), but I'm not so I won't
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif
Still talking here my buddy boy? Go figure how we broke ur precious WW at level 8 and make 2 of ur guys quit? You do know that Masked Profanity is crumbling right? Its just matter of weeks now. Talk about cities that you can take which actually can hurt Savage Priests as an alliance. Other than that case, taking 3 or 30 cities in a day doesn't matter to us. Its certainly not a failure as well. You will see what I mean by that. Just wait few more days please. Be patient.

And lets finish this banter here from my side. Let our troops talks to each other in game instead.

DeletedUser52220

Blah blah blah, all typed by the only guy on Byblos who can "actively ignore" a post while "actively" replying to it ;)

Oh and for the record, pretty sure all opinions and input are welcome and valid here, whether you play or played Byblos or not, and whether you agree with this ITG or not.

Lol this thread is rawr basicly bragging about himself...Like really what's the point at stage savage have this in the bag, mp got destroyed, hh and odin are doing what ever, wrath is trying but it will fail smh and the rest is irrelevant.
Coalition wins again what a shocker.
Great game inno 10/10
Now if only we can purchase fully complete nukes and myths then that would be great.
Oh and while we at it let's make then minimum requirements for building wonders is to have at least 3 alliances on one team.
:wg:

DeletedUser54792

Good grief. This is why I hate the externals in this world. This is a game, it is supposed to be about fun and making friends. All I ever read is chest thumping, bragging, ego-trips, and insults.

When I founded Parosi Nasilja it was for 22 guys (and one gnome) to fight and have fun, and maybe make some new friends. And that is what we did. Sure, we picked up more than we really wanted along the way (and a few we will never play with again), but with the attrition rate Grepo has these days, that isn't always a bad thing. We fought an entire ocean for months. Balds Crew, Renegades, Pigs, Savage, Ball Busters, and all those little alliances that joined forces against us in the beginning. Never complained, never bragged, never insulted, and never bothered looking at stats. We just fought and a had a good time, the way the game is supposed to be played. We freely acknowledged skill and style when we found it, and we made some good friends because of it.

Merging in the Savage guys had nothing to do with 'hugging', it was simply the only way forward for WW's. Every side was a front line, and fighting on 4 active fronts was just not going to work for a serious WW run. That was a simple and obvious truth. We refused to work with Pigs, they had backstabbed us once. Balds and Hellfyre were already buddies and not interested in WW's at that time. WHG wanted us to be his 'bodyguards' while LotR made a WW run, but that was clearly not an acceptable arrangement for us. Savage was in the same position, no way forward for a serious WW run. We had mutual respect for each other because we played the game the way it should be played, for fun and with respect. So we did the logical thing, we joined forces. In the process we solved all of our problems with preparing and making a serious WW run. If you don't like that, tough. It was the strategic and intelligent thing to do.

Yes, we have made friends in other alliances. Some of them we fought against, and some of them we fought with. If those friends want to contribute towards our WW run instead of fighting us, that is fine. We have plenty of people to fight, and plenty of people wanting us to fail, having friends is nice. For just the final level of the Wonders you need 1,499,400,000 resources. For some that knew we were going to win the race whether they joined it or not, they just want the WW era over with as soon as possible. You want to insult them for that, go for it, I doubt they care. But we have contributed the vast majority of the resources to this project ourselves. And the ONLY race that was close was Colossus, because we started it 8 hours after all other WW's and filled it last every time for 4 levels without ever boosting it. ;) Despite this, yes, other groups did very well in their building. We had twice as many active big players and a LOT better preparations, and they still kept the early levels a good race.

MP is a great alliance. If they didn't have so many that have gone inactive or in VM they could be doing a lot more. Lots of skill and experience there. Sadly some of their best players can be very unpleasant to talk to or interact with. That is a shame, but it does not lessen their accomplishments. If they were a bit nicer they wouldn't have so much hate and disdain thrown their way, but they are still a very formidable group. HF/Mother Ship is also a great group, and they have some really cool guys over there that I sincerely hope to see in other worlds. Rebels, great group, would love to see them in other worlds. Balds have my respect, and my admiration. Those guys are awesome to play against for sure, very happy to have met them, even if they are constantly waking me up or trying to steal my things.

Win or lose, friend or enemy, this is a game. Enemies in one world can be good friends in another, so don't burn bridges or get too full of yourself.

King Soos

Strategos
You do realize that u became irrelevant in Byblos for quite sometime right? This is the reason I am actively ignoring ur post. Be happy there mate. You really have no idea about anything inside Savage or its allies. Have patience, everyone will get to know the big secret ;)

Players like you who really have no idea what is going on where made alliances like MP this big. You guys do know Rebels right? See how they are fighting us.. That's one worthy opponent and a real alliance. But you dont know that right? You also dont know that stats means nothing? Its consistency in conquest world that decides the winner or loser.

cute response
cheers for the update now i know whats happening

Lol everyone will be your "friend" once the crown is at the table.
And you find this enjoyable? Pacting and working together with over half of the server?
Sure you may have won the race on your own but there isn't even a attempt at fighting or opposing you guys since it's pointless I'm Pretty Sure you guys have more then half of the active players on this server and the rest have given up or joined up.
Im telling you grepo is on the ropes there will be less players coming back to this game after bs like this.
Smh
Edit: still salty

DeletedUser52840

Yes, we have made friends in other alliances. Some of them we fought against, and some of them we fought with. If those friends want to contribute towards our WW run instead of fighting us, that is fine. We have plenty of people to fight, and plenty of people wanting us to fail, having friends is nice. You want to insult them for that, go for it, I doubt they care.

I would personally find it shameful cycling in into another teams victory. Thats just me though

DeletedUser55451

Good grief. This is why I hate the externals in this world. This is a game, it is supposed to be about fun and making friends. All I ever read is chest thumping, bragging, ego-trips, and insults.

When I founded Parosi Nasilja it was for 22 guys (and one gnome) to fight and have fun, and maybe make some new friends. And that is what we did. Sure, we picked up more than we really wanted along the way (and a few we will never play with again), but with the attrition rate Grepo has these days, that isn't always a bad thing. We fought an entire ocean for months. Balds Crew, Renegades, Pigs, Savage, Ball Busters, and all those little alliances that joined forces against us in the beginning. Never complained, never bragged, never insulted, and never bothered looking at stats. We just fought and a had a good time, the way the game is supposed to be played. We freely acknowledged skill and style when we found it, and we made some good friends because of it.

Merging in the Savage guys had nothing to do with 'hugging', it was simply the only way forward for WW's. Every side was a front line, and fighting on 4 active fronts was just not going to work for a serious WW run. That was a simple and obvious truth. We refused to work with Pigs, they had backstabbed us once. Balds and Hellfyre were already buddies and not interested in WW's at that time. WHG wanted us to be his 'bodyguards' while LotR made a WW run, but that was clearly not an acceptable arrangement for us. Savage was in the same position, no way forward for a serious WW run. We had mutual respect for each other because we played the game the way it should be played, for fun and with respect. So we did the logical thing, we joined forces. In the process we solved all of our problems with preparing and making a serious WW run. If you don't like that, tough. It was the strategic and intelligent thing to do.

Yes, we have made friends in other alliances. Some of them we fought against, and some of them we fought with. If those friends want to contribute towards our WW run instead of fighting us, that is fine. We have plenty of people to fight, and plenty of people wanting us to fail, having friends is nice. For just the final level of the Wonders you need 1,499,400,000 resources. For some that knew we were going to win the race whether they joined it or not, they just want the WW era over with as soon as possible. You want to insult them for that, go for it, I doubt they care. But we have contributed the vast majority of the resources to this project ourselves. And the ONLY race that was close was Colossus, because we started it 8 hours after all other WW's and filled it last every time for 4 levels without ever boosting it. ;) Despite this, yes, other groups did very well in their building. We had twice as many active big players and a LOT better preparations, and they still kept the early levels a good race.

MP is a great alliance. If they didn't have so many that have gone inactive or in VM they could be doing a lot more. Lots of skill and experience there. Sadly some of their best players can be very unpleasant to talk to or interact with. That is a shame, but it does not lessen their accomplishments. If they were a bit nicer they wouldn't have so much hate and disdain thrown their way, but they are still a very formidable group. HF/Mother Ship is also a great group, and they have some really cool guys over there that I sincerely hope to see in other worlds. Rebels, great group, would love to see them in other worlds. Balds have my respect, and my admiration. Those guys are awesome to play against for sure, very happy to have met them, even if they are constantly waking me up or trying to steal my things.

Win or lose, friend or enemy, this is a game. Enemies in one world can be good friends in another, so don't burn bridges or get too full of yourself.

I agree with pawcio in this one. Grep is on the ropes with this kind of mentality. I get it, the crown is the end game, but for some its about the fundamentals of the game, war. It's about taking cities and having as many enemies as possible to do so. I started this world with one mission, to take out a player that kept many players in a hug fest coalition from getting a crown in the previous world. You might know something about this since you have a record of "fighting" with as little enemies as possible. I'll give you a hint, starts with a horse and ends with a vong.

I have had no desire to have a crown even since I won my first one years ago. It was like the first time I had sex. I was so excited to be with a woman that I would do anything for it. Then when it happened I felt empty because in reality it has nothing to do with getting something that gets you nowhere. Its about earning respect form those that are in it with you. You say its about the friends that you met along the way, but in reality 80% of the people in your coalitions haven't even had a conversation with you. They joined you because you promised them something that seems to be the be all of this game.

I started this world in the center of the ocean with the intent to take on one player. I joined his alliance to take him out from within and what I soon noticed was the he wasn't the enemy. I was surrounded by players that were in 2 large alliances (each made up of 2 alliance) that would once become savage. Any player that would challenge them would be met with an ultimatum, either join or be "rimmed". Almost every player joined, but few know that the bully, pre-made, mra alliance would struggle to rim a player if the player put up half a fight. Despite being offered many times to join savage, I stood my ground while everyone joined the hug fest. I migrated further from the core and was lucky enough to find a solid group of players that had the same ethic and love for the game as me. After many times of telling the super group "no, I will not join", I have finally come to fruition with the fact that to me grepo is about fighting. Crowns mean nothing and only ruin the game. It keeps people from fighting and instead forms super groups of "diplomacy" to win a crown. Hopefully inno figures out a way to fix the hug fest rather than struggling to make money with events and packages. Otherwise new players will keep leaving due to being banished by a coalition or finding out that winning a crown and "shamefully being rotating in" (@brento8) is not all its cracked up to be. So please, stop calling it diplomacy when it is in reality fear of having to actually fight your way to a crown.

I've been wanting to get this off my chest for some time, and finally have. I feel better knowing that I have found the best way to enjoy this game and hope that others can as well. This will be my first and final post. If you need me, find me in game. I will be fighting with those that enjoy taking cities from the ones that hide behind numbers.

DeletedUser54792

What have you been smoking? Who have you fought all this time? Black Flag? Half of them joined you, the rest were grossly outnumbered and isolated while you and your allies hit them from every side. And you are in a coalition of Hellfyre/The Booty Warrior Cult/Mother Ship/Balds Crew/Rebels. o_O You have more players in your group then we do in ours. :rolleyes: How is your group of 138 players less of a "hugfest" then our group of 108? We have fought since the very beginning. Rebels did not even exist when we won our first war. You have done nothing but surround and relentlessly hammer an isolated group that you had grossly outnumbered. Now you pick away at the fringe of our territory and feel like you are mighty. Calm down.

Brenton must be doing some awesome drugs as well, you are both being ridiculous. If Hellfyre was to win 7/7 guess what, YOU WOULD BE ROTATING IN FOR A CROWN! But here is good old Brenton saying how shameful rotating for a crown is. o_O And our old buddy Pawcio complaining about pacting and hugging... that is exactly what LotR were all about, they had over 200 members at one point, all promised a crown. And they were looking for a pact with HH Reborn and JFL on top of that. But pacting and hugging is bad? o_O Seriously? Do you guys even think about what you are going to type before you type it?

You don't like WW's, great, there is Domination worlds coming. All fighting, no crown sharing. You are not in a Domination world, so complaining about how much you dislike the end game is pointless. And trying to belittle another group for using the exact same tactics your own group used/uses is just silly. Those tactics are fine when they are being used by you and yours, but as soon as someone else uses them better it becomes shameful. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser48583

@TyphonousPrime just ignore paw he is salty as he ghosted and won't get a crown but bunch of his friends will who joined savage/hh/puns lol

I agree with his point game is dying and these tactics don't help but these tactics ain't new been used for last few years more and more.