Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser36530

i leave for two days people sheesh... also yeah uhh OS only enemy is TP thats why they have such slow growth... ummm it wouldnt surprise me if they merged with JFL, it would honestly be kinda funny. also... other than the MRA's is TP BWN only enemy???

DeletedUser36530

TOP 12
I am only going to do the top 5 as they are the only alliances i know much about their diplomacy. also really the only alliances that have a shot at winning. All info can be swayed/biased due to smaller alliances making an impact i am unaware of. i apologize to all other alliances who are kicking *ss but not mentioned. these are my honest thoughts. Grepo is becoming a "lets hug everyone except one person so we win" instead of "lets fight everyone and we shall see who is truly the strongest alliance" and its annoying and pathetic. i encourage all alliances to drop an ally, any ally, and actually start fighting. this is a war game. lets act like it. and if you can't truly fight everyone, stop talking about how good of a fighter you are on the forums as you simultaneously ask neighboring super powers for help. thanks.
1. BWN/GWN
Well i have to say i'm honestly kind of disappointed in these guys. what i thought were going to be these huge and great fighters turned out to be another group of huggers. two wars. many allies. feeding off of small alliances so growing rapidly, but then making the soft turn of only one real war, in which they have to be allied with another small alliance in. kind of pathetic. heavy golders, great fighters, most food in the server and thats all you guys got? not trrying to bash, simply saying you guys act big and bad on forums but are kind of pathetic in game... winning TP like 27-13. allied with TL in fighting them, and resting in harmony with Old School. kind of sad you need all this help, i really thought y'all would be a wild bunch and actually fight others... great overall alliance, growing fast and not slowing down, winning their wars. the only way i could see things getting any interesting in this world that revolves these is if they drop their allieship with TL, OS. i think these guys would still swim but it would make things very much more interesting. so please, for the love of gold, fight more than one alliance you big baddies. SWIM
2. Bedtime Squad

Well i'veliked this alliance since the moment JFL loaded this forum with nothing but crap talk. what was once sinking, a new merge has spiced things up in this world (thank god). a new revival, i think this groups best plan of action is to make a beautiful core in north west 55 and slowly regain territory in 54. currently losing to JFL 24-57. they are definely back in the game and i think JFL may have slightly pee'd their pants with this new merger. but will it be enough to stop Charlie? we'll see. great battle i think, i'm very excited to see the outcome. Also, i give a HUGE props to this alliance for being the only group to ACTUALLY fight all other top alliances (besides TP). everyone else, learn from them. botters, cheaters, whatever charlie's last clams were, these guys have my respect for actually throwing it down and not allying with everyone. SWIM
3. ThePlague

My alliance so biased. winning OS 17-16, has truly been an amazing battle. great alliance to fight, good players, and some kick-*ss sieges on both sides with sieges so dang close i think both alliances were sitting at their laptop at 2am biting their fingernails. losing to TL/Bwn/Gwn (i bunch them together as all 3's only enemy is TP because they like to hug everyone else lol) 18-45. Maybe one day Bwn or TL will actually take their gold to another front, but then again why have an even fight :eek: BIASED SWIM LOL
4. Old School MF

losing to TP 16-17, allied with literally every other alliance. even rim alliances. great war against TP, not losing anything significant anytime soon, but looking like a bunch of weak huggers in the process. Man up, sheesh. seriously tho, a good alliance, good players but i think eventually they'll merge with somebody. likely options: JFL, TP. someone said Bwn earlier lol and i hope that was a joke for that would literally mean Bwn owns half the map which would just be sad. i just don't see these guys lasting too long as an independent alliance. maybe now would be a good time to strike JFL, now that they will have their hands full again maybe you could lay claim to all those 44 cities they stole right out of your pockets while you sat there and took it. good alliance, i think they're better off merging into another superpower however. SWIM THEN FLOAT/MERGE
5. Just For Laughs

I keep hearing about how great of fighters y'all are. and well you have the greatest fighter so far in the server: Charlie. but... you've been allied with a superpower that basically shares a core with you. and you've never tried fighting them? lol doesn't sound like great fighters to me. sounds like you prided yourself on winning against BT, who was being hit by another superpower as well. i'm not saying you're not a great alliance with great players, but so much trash talk on forums with someone who's allied with other superpowers. start fighting more than one major alliance, win both battles, and then talk up the forums. something tells me you won't tho... winning BT 57-24. kicking their butts until a recent merger, as i said we'll see how this plays out. i think you were on the gratest path in the world, now maybe not. we'll see what else happens diplomatically. SWIM/FLOAT

DeletedUser21311

3. ThePlague

My alliance so biased. winning OS 17-16, has truly been an amazing battle. great alliance to fight, good players, and some kick-*ss sieges on both sides with sieges so dang close i think both alliances were sitting at their laptop at 2am biting their fingernails. losing to TL/Bwn/Gwn (i bunch them together as all 3's only enemy is TP because they like to hug everyone else lol) 18-45. Maybe one day Bwn or TL will actually take their gold to another front, but then again why have an even fight :eek: BIASED SWIM LOL

Lol really ?!
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
I usually Don't even comment on these , but this is something i can't even ignore . I am not sure where you are having these " great nail biting fights " maybe against , these ? !
Screenshot_from_2018_06_25_01_58_45.png

If so , that tells a lot about your alliance , way more than any post you make . Or is it in your dreams ? Because i can be sure as hell its not on this server or remotely near or against BwN. You guys can't even take most if any , of our cities on your islands , despite trying every trick in the book , including spam . Good player ? ! You are some of the most boring fighters or alliance , most of us here have ever faced in the history of the en server -_- Its our luck that we got stuck with you

Go try your " drum beating " and " propaganda " somewhere else mate , and before that actually fight a bit ? so that you have some stats to back up your trash talk , next time ? You do realize this is a War game after all , right ?

DeletedUser36530

Lol really ?!
I usually Don't even comment on these , but this is something i can't even ignore . I am not sure where you are having these " great nail biting fights " maybe against , these ? !

If so , that tells a lot about your alliance , way more than any post you make . Or is it in your dreams ? Because i can be sure as hell its not on this server or remotely near or against BwN. You guys can't even take most if any , of our cities on your islands , despite trying every trick in the book , including spam . Good player ? ! You are some of the most boring fighters or alliance , most of us here have ever faced in the history of the en server -_- Its our luck that we got stuck with you

Go try your " drum beating " and " propaganda " somewhere else mate , and before that actually fight a bit ? so that you have some stats to back up your trash talk , next time ? You do realize this is a War game after all , right ?
nail biting sieges against OS lmao. i think any player from OS can agree to that. nowhere did i say we had those with you little huggers :eek::p because unlike you guys, we don't need to ally everyone to conquer cities... have more than one enemy, drop all allies and then come cry about how well you are, and how crappy we are :p also please let me know how we have ever spammed? because that order sure has never came from our leaders. we're fighters not spammers :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21311

nail biting sieges against OS lmao. i think any player from OS can agree to that. nowhere did i say we had those with you little huggers :eek::p because unlike you guys, we don't need to ally everyone to conquer cities... have more than one enemy, drop all allies and then come cry about how well you are, and how crappy we are :p also please let me know how we have ever spammed? because that order sure has never came from our leaders. we're fighters not spammers :)

Dude , sit back and research a bit ?! Before you start typing . You don't even know anything about us or our wars , and you are arrogant and ignorant enough to post without checking the details of the same
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif
, Its not our problem that you suck at fighting against us . Stop whining and maybe that will help ?! but yeah , I think the " Trash talk " thread is next door mate .. Have a look you will find your place there .

DeletedUser41096

5. Just For Laughs
I keep hearing about how great of fighters y'all are. and well you have the greatest fighter so far in the server: Charlie. but... you've been allied with a superpower that basically shares a core with you. and you've never tried fighting them? lol doesn't sound like great fighters to me. sounds like you prided yourself on winning against BT, who was being hit by another superpower as well. i'm not saying you're not a great alliance with great players, but so much trash talk on forums with someone who's allied with other superpowers. start fighting more than one major alliance, win both battles, and then talk up the forums. something tells me you won't tho... winning BT 57-24. kicking their butts until a recent merger, as i said we'll see how this plays out. i think you were on the gratest path in the world, now maybe not. we'll see what else happens diplomatically. SWIM/FLOAT

What? Ignorant comments all over the place, comments about "sharing a core" and being allied with a superpower are both false. This is a classic plague member being upset I turned down their request to fight their war against old school for them. Old school are not our allies, we have no common interests so just ignore each other. And start battles with more than 1 major alliance? Look at plague, losing a fight against BWN and barely going even with old school. Do you know what we call that? A mediocre alliance. Diplomacy is part of this game, clearly plague is lacking something and JFL isn't, where we are fighting the #1 alliance in the world and winning, along with a fight with the #8 group in the world were we are also dominating. Stop trying to get JFL to fight your battles for you, and complaining when it doesn't happen.

Btw for those who care about real facts rather than someone shooting opinions with nothing backing it up, since the "great merger than will revive bedtime", they are down 7:2 in cities in favor of JFL.

The only bad thing about the merger is I cant chat with Bubba and Ro anymore, they were nice people and players, shame.

DeletedUser41523

TOP 12
1. BWN/GWN

Well i have to say i'm honestly kind of disappointed in these guys.

Its funny because I'd say the same for TP. We're honestly at a point where if we lose a city, we're okay because we'll take plenty of more between losses. And that's not even going into the fact that 9 of your takes came off handoffs in O34 a player who asked to be banned and got attackabled.

I could write a lot on this. But honestly, both us and TL have already proven on several occasions that we don't need to call on each other to take most cities or break most sieges from you guys...hell if it gets dicey your top players usually pull their supports anyways and the rest typically leave their transports to die. So I'll just leave it at following. Maybe if you guys spent less time complaining on here and actually bothered to play smarter, you'd be able to be competitive vs BWN/GWN and TL or even have a respectable lead on OS. Or keep being a bigger lulcow than the Democratic Party. Doesn't matter to us either way. :)

DeletedUser36530

ahhhh y'all responses is so butt hurt, i knew i'd been a little harsh. calm down y'all. we dont want/need anyone fighting our battles. i was just putting it as i see it. years ago when i played nobody allied or ignored eachother. it was truly a fist fight between everyone. now its not, so i simply see it as kind of nooby. this has nothing to do with my association with TP as this was before i even knew they were a thing... as i stated, it was just my personal thoughts :(

DeletedUser41096

ahhhh y'all responses is so butt hurt, i knew i'd been a little harsh. calm down y'all. we dont want/need anyone fighting our battles. i was just putting it as i see it. years ago when i played nobody allied or ignored eachother. it was truly a fist fight between everyone. now its not, so i simply see it as kind of nooby. this has nothing to do with my association with TP as this was before i even knew they were a thing... as i stated, it was just my personal thoughts :(
I would like to know when you played since I've been around since Eta, what world did you play where all diplomacy was thrown out the window?

DeletedUser52436

TOP 12

4. Old School MF
losing to TP 16-17, allied with literally every other alliance. even rim alliances. great war against TP, not losing anything significant anytime soon, but looking like a bunch of weak huggers in the process. Man up, sheesh. seriously tho, a good alliance, good players but i think eventually they'll merge with somebody. likely options: JFL, TP. someone said Bwn earlier lol and i hope that was a joke for that would literally mean Bwn owns half the map which would just be sad. i just don't see these guys lasting too long as an independent alliance. maybe now would be a good time to strike JFL, now that they will have their hands full again maybe you could lay claim to all those 44 cities they stole right out of your pockets while you sat there and took it. good alliance, i think they're better off merging into another superpower however. SWIM THEN FLOAT/MERGE

Jesus, this link was sent to me, so I had to post my I believe first comment on forum in years. Mate you are hilarious. Beside that you don't have clue about relations between alliances which you have mention, it is too funny to see how you guys are trying to drag anyone in war against us. As Charlie said, it is clear that you want someone else to fight your battles. Did you see ever that JFL or BWN supported our siege, or sending attacks on your siege?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
We are in pact only with DD which has 8 players with few cities. What about ThePlague with a dot? 13th alliance with 38 players, and I guess you don't have nothing to do with them? Didn't you merge with another alliance month ago?
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
And yes, when I'm already responding to your hilarious and desperate try, it's good to mention that in your score of 17 cities is 4 or 5, 1k cities that has Mandzukic found in your core to make you spend slots... Wouldn't fly so high about that.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser52436

Lol really ?!

p.s. They don't even fight G.O.W. They have made arrangements with G.O.W. to hand them cities. When we land cs to gow, they send live to PL to kill siege. After that gow is sending back our birs to let Plague cs to land. G.O.W. guys confirmed about the deal...
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
Wouldn't be surprised if same thing goes for Breed of Titans...

DeletedUser55714

TOP 12
I am only going to do the top 5 as they are the only alliances i know much about their diplomacy. also really the only alliances that have a shot at winning. All info can be swayed/biased due to smaller alliances making an impact i am unaware of. i apologize to all other alliances who are kicking *ss but not mentioned. these are my honest thoughts. Grepo is becoming a "lets hug everyone except one person so we win" instead of "lets fight everyone and we shall see who is truly the strongest alliance" and its annoying and pathetic. i encourage all alliances to drop an ally, any ally, and actually start fighting. this is a war game. lets act like it. and if you can't truly fight everyone, stop talking about how good of a fighter you are on the forums as you simultaneously ask neighboring super powers for help. thanks.
1. BWN/GWN
Well i have to say i'm honestly kind of disappointed in these guys. what i thought were going to be these huge and great fighters turned out to be another group of huggers. two wars. many allies. feeding off of small alliances so growing rapidly, but then making the soft turn of only one real war, in which they have to be allied with another small alliance in. kind of pathetic. heavy golders, great fighters, most food in the server and thats all you guys got? not trrying to bash, simply saying you guys act big and bad on forums but are kind of pathetic in game... winning TP like 27-13. allied with TL in fighting them, and resting in harmony with Old School. kind of sad you need all this help, i really thought y'all would be a wild bunch and actually fight others... great overall alliance, growing fast and not slowing down, winning their wars. the only way i could see things getting any interesting in this world that revolves these is if they drop their allieship with TL, OS. i think these guys would still swim but it would make things very much more interesting. so please, for the love of gold, fight more than one alliance you big baddies. SWIM
2. Bedtime Squad

Well i'veliked this alliance since the moment JFL loaded this forum with nothing but crap talk. what was once sinking, a new merge has spiced things up in this world (thank god). a new revival, i think this groups best plan of action is to make a beautiful core in north west 55 and slowly regain territory in 54. currently losing to JFL 24-57. they are definely back in the game and i think JFL may have slightly pee'd their pants with this new merger. but will it be enough to stop Charlie? we'll see. great battle i think, i'm very excited to see the outcome. Also, i give a HUGE props to this alliance for being the only group to ACTUALLY fight all other top alliances (besides TP). everyone else, learn from them. botters, cheaters, whatever charlie's last clams were, these guys have my respect for actually throwing it down and not allying with everyone. SWIM
3. ThePlague

4. Old School MF

5. Just For Laughs

Here's an ACCURATE model of your top 5:

1) Float, then sink (Always do - this team never makes it to halfway point)

2) Sinking and soon sunk

3) Float, then sink. Could be surprised though

4) Float then sink - this team will be irrelevant for WWs if they make it that far

5) Swim, Float, then either swim again or sunk (not because another team beat us)

THE powerhouse team for this world to win it still hasn't shown up. Probably won't for another month or two. 4 pushing it..

DeletedUser53503

all this trashtalk and then you send a measly 20k LS to our siege to give me some juicy bp, is this how Charlie feels every day fighting Bedtime?

edit: to be perfectly clear i don't agree with cowboy's top 5 post but if you trashtalk then atleast back it up and break our siege on the same day