Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser41523

Swag, how many of your team's sieges have been broken by us overall? At this point what more do we have to prove here?

I won't lie. It was a good stand and credit where it's due. But we knew it was a low payout. But we have an event to reload our LS nukes in a short period of time so it was also low risk. So we figured why not and decided to see what we could do with a few hours notice. :)

DeletedUser53503

Swag, how many of your team's sieges have been broken by us overall? At this point what more do we have to prove here?

I won't lie. It was a good stand and credit where it's due. But we knew it was a low payout. But we have an event to reload our LS nukes in a short period of time so it was also low risk. So we figured why not and decided to see what we could do with a few hours notice. :)

It's no secret you are winning war overall, you can find excuses on our side for fighting on every front or fighting enemy who is bigger, whatever, it's just excuse and what matter in the end is the result. Most of our player know this, have full trust in our leadership.

To answer on the GOKU post: I dont think anyone is truly spamming you guys, sure maybe there's the exessive harbor checking (idk) but it's not like we have a big spam operation ongoing. I remember you messaged us about a certain player sending 2-3 LS long range attacks to fish for bp, all I can say is that you guys are doing the same.

We also don't need anyone else to fight our war for us, we are hanging in there just fine despite being in the hardest location, similar to Bedtime who needed major merges to survive. I dont know where we even implied that. Didn't I read a message from OS to Charlie asking for help breaking a siege we had on them? "we need OS to solidify our west side and help support Bedtime sieges, so help them if you are close" or did I dream that? Feel free to correct me Charlie.

Being on frontline on all side means you get spread out and holes form, good job taking the cities in these "holes". I don't know why people think we will float/sink.

Maybe to Old School claims: I was offered a few GOAT cities, certainly not all of them, and they said you received similar offers. I'd be a fool not to accept these.

And the reason I said earlier OS would rather merge with BWN first is because they are doing city swaps, meanwhile you guys were fighting over who got to take a ghost city.

DeletedUser55714

all this trashtalk and then you send a measly 20k LS to our siege to give me some juicy bp, is this how Charlie feels every day fighting Bedtime?

edit: to be perfectly clear i don't agree with cowboy's top 5 post but if you trashtalk then atleast back it up and break our siege on the same day

Because 20K Ls is "measly" to the mass-golders.. Sounds like more people with no skill so they gotta pay to be relevant. This world just gets more and more filled with poor fighters..

upload_2018-6-25_10-27-41.png

DeletedUser41532

Because 20K Ls is "measly" to the mass-golders.. Sounds like more people with no skill so they gotta pay to be relevant. This world just gets more and more filled with poor fighters..

View attachment 12687
hey hey, he is just joking :D Learn to read between the lines. And tbh, TP doesn't have the massive golders of other alliances. Maybe a couple middle class golders :D We are not BS and JFL to gold LS/Birs to break/prottect sieges.
Aaaaaaand, here someone will comment how the latter don't do this. Please don't. Spare yourself the typing, whoever you will be.

Though you might as well be right about the fact that the alliance that will win the world hasn't popped yet. Too many big powers atm, we'll see some merging probably, as 1 already went down. TBH I thought RedJohn's alliance just changed names again and I couldn't find them at first :D

To close this out, This is a Top 12 thread, a top 12 is always biased so don't attack the person doing it. That last one had a bit of humour into it, sadly some poeple don't know what this is. Maybe it went too far at certain occasions but don't kill the messanger ;)

DeletedUser42857

1. BWN/GWN
Well i have to say i'm honestly kind of disappointed in these guys. what i thought were going to be these huge and great fighters turned out to be another group of huggers. two wars. many allies. feeding off of small alliances so growing rapidly, but then making the soft turn of only one real war, in which they have to be allied with another small alliance in. kind of pathetic. heavy golders, great fighters, most food in the server and thats all you guys got? not trrying to bash, simply saying you guys act big and bad on forums but are kind of pathetic in game... winning TP like 27-13. allied with TL in fighting them, and resting in harmony with Old School. kind of sad you need all this help, i really thought y'all would be a wild bunch and actually fight others... great overall alliance, growing fast and not slowing down, winning their wars. the only way i could see things getting any interesting in this world that revolves these is if they drop their allieship with TL, OS. i think these guys would still swim but it would make things very much more interesting. so please, for the love of gold, fight more than one alliance you big baddies. SWIM

Well I've been keeping off internals, but I really couldnt let this steaming pile of horse's excrement go un-mentioned...

Many Allies

Who? We've been very clear since the beginning.. Good with names is our overfill and we have a relationship with Llama's.. Wheres this many allies nonsense coming from?

Feeding off Small Alliances

From day we have been fighting a co-alition that at one point had over 400 players and 9 different alliances.. They are small now, only because we made them that way

Heavy Golders

Really? the top handful maybe. Im around 10th in Bad With Names and I don't gold. Only gold I use is advisors and I dont even have all five advisors.. I run on admin, captain, commander only. Only have the other two for wonders..

So if im tenth in the alliance without even using gold, tells you all you need to know

Not trying to bash

well you are... and theres nothing wrong with that as long as its informed

drop their allieship with OS

Who the friggin ferrett are OS?

fight more than one alliance you big baddies.

What do you want us to do, teleport in 54? We spawned surround by a 400 player strong co-alition.. of 2xBears/Pandas , 2xIron Alliances, 2xSkulls alliances and a bunch of hangers on, and then have plague to our north west. And in all situations we are winning.

Why has none of the other big fighting alliances tried to come into 45?

DeletedUser42857

3. ThePlague
(i bunch them together as all 3's only enemy is TP because they like to hug everyone else lol)

Bad with names - 50 members
Good with names - 18 members
twerking llamas -= 17 members

Total - 85 members

Plague - 44 members
plague. - 38 members

Total - 82 members

(i bunched plague and plague. together because htey like to hug each other lol)

DeletedUser55714

^^Someone's butthurt...

Edit: Daemon - > You right. I know he was kidding though, I was too :D

DeletedUser42857

Because 20K Ls is "measly" to the mass-golders.. Sounds like more people with no skill so they gotta pay to be relevant.
View attachment 12687

Lol.. who needs gold?

I can fill an entire LS queue in no time with Aristotle..

move him to another city, time resources to land behind him.. Another entire queue filled

Its pretty easy to queue entire LS fleet (7 x 52 ls in each slot) every 2 hours with zero gold

And thats before we even bring neireds into it..

this is speed 4, resources are plentiful. I can easily queue replacements for my entire LS fleet in a day.

If you dont know how to do that without gold I can teach you.. its a pretty fundamental part of the game to be honest..

DeletedUser42857

^^Someone's butthurt...

nah, not all all. the guys clearly a total clown. Did you lot take him in as some sort of equal opportunities thing? giving grepo jobs to the disadvantaged?

I couldnt let that go without some sort of comment though..

DeletedUser42857

That last one had a bit of humour into it, sadly some poeple don't know what this is. Maybe it went too far at certain occasions but don't kill the messanger ;)

that was humour?

No.. it was ill informed and pretty much all inaccurate, so now there is desperate backtracking going on and an attempt to claim it was humour or satire or some such nonsense :D

DeletedUser41532

^^Someone's butthurt...

I fell for it:D

that was humour?

No.. it was ill informed and pretty much all inaccurate, so now there is desperate backtracking going on and an attempt to claim it was humour or satire or some such nonsense :D
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but as i couldn't find you by that name - who are you?

DeletedUser52436

Old school is trash , for OS talk in trashtalk
Really? That makes you what then? Since you are loosing cities to trash players, so your alliance had to move you from front line...
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
Understandable why are you so angry...
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

PL_Ard1.jpg

Lol.. who needs gold?

I can fill an entire LS queue in no time with Aristotle..

move him to another city, time resources to land behind him.. Another entire queue filled

Its pretty easy to queue entire LS fleet (7 x 52 ls in each slot) every 2 hours with zero gold

And thats before we even bring neireds into it..

this is speed 4, resources are plentiful. I can easily queue replacements for my entire LS fleet in a day.

If you dont know how to do that without gold I can teach you.. its a pretty fundamental part of the game to be honest..
You must have a lot of free time on your hands....:wg:

DeletedUser42857

You must have a lot of free time on your hands....:wg:

If you dont have enough time to once every 1h30m send 210k wood, 150k silver and 100k rock to a city and queue some LS you probably shoudln't be playing speed 4 grepo...

My point was, assuming someone is a heavy golder just because they can rebuild an LS nuke quickly is nonsense. with organisation, aristotle, and at a push neireds you can rebuild easily

D8CMvz1.png

that took 20 minutes of moving resources and building.. and my Ari isnt even maxed

Fluvisol

Phrourach
1. BWN/GWN
Well i have to say i'm honestly kind of disappointed in these guys. what i thought were going to be these huge and great fighters turned out to be another group of huggers.
Hey buddy if you're disappointed imagine what I feel
For 3 worlds I've been told that Plague is this big strong alliance that you have to look out for
And for some members that might be true
But you?
What even is this lmao, why bother putting LTS in your city if you're just gonna let me kill your ls nuke like this
nE9Ca8h.png

DeletedUser42857

For 3 worlds I've been told that Plague is this big strong alliance that you have to look out for
But you?

This isnt really Plague to be honest. Swag and one or two others aside.

Its like some budget plague they picked up at Best Buy
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

And dont even get me started on their Academy...
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
Its more like a pre-school
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser53503

But you?
What even is this lmao, why bother putting LTS in your city if you're just gonna let me kill your ls nuke like this
nE9Ca8h.png

didn't you get rimmed twice already? what you still doing here