• Thread starter DeletedUser54360
  • Start date

DeletedUser51175

AAAAAnd thats how u find out where all the enemy offense is :p lol

DeletedUser51175

$$$$
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

DeletedUser51175

would have been faster but i had to eat a slice of pizza , and watch my clock for 45 sek

DeletedUser54360

In response to Mr Moleman . Your tenuous grasp on the truth is indicative of the beligerent way you all angrily refused to be taught how to play without excessive Gold Use.
!8 wall levels in less than two hours .. No christolfus to muddy the waters either ..

The only lessons I offered to teach you was that 0 how to play withiut Gold n excess,.

Continue fulminating all you want about me . But I do not yap about my brilliance all the while spending Mummies money like you worthless little guttersnipes.

DeletedUser51175

Just to be clear Witch - i am not very good (AT ALL) you told me multiple times that you Are GOOD , so far i am better and if i am not good what does that make u, and stop telling people it was 30 min i golded that wall in less than 8 ... facts are very Immportant to me as everyone that knows me know :p

haha stay fluffy bro - and ps you guys started of right 218 attacks while i was at work was one hell of a team effort on ur side , but when the attacks stopped with a 45 min gap between attacks what did u think was gonna happen, u fail to realise this but we will not be a walkover for u guys :)

DeletedUser48583

From someone who has played against and with WHG, he is a skilled fighter but he also does lose cities. Everyone of us lose cities at point but the question remains who is gaining the better bp ratio's for the city loses? (Interesting question since this war is outside of my main area so I don't keep track).

I wonder when my friend Misterjack will start to pay the rimlords a visit though.

DeletedUser54360

From someone who has played against and with WHG, he is a skilled fighter but he also does lose cities. Everyone of us lose cities at point but the question remains who is gaining the better bp ratio's for the city loses? (Interesting question since this war is outside of my main area so I don't keep track).

I wonder when my friend Misterjack will start to pay the rimlords a visit though.

Simon got great value for my contested 45 cities . But noblesse oblige required me to disinvest from 45 after my payment for harrying and distracting Avengers on TF behalf was repaid with a Pearl Harbor on LOTR 34 by TF . So presumably they could show an emphatic win to counterbalance the inability to handle Avengers.

I don't pretend to understand James's mind set . I am fully aware that on a superficial oversight of the TF LOTR relationship there was little apparent benefit for TF .

Nevertheless they lose by breaking a 30 day NAP . They can disimulate all they like - that was what happened. And it does not appea r to have gone all that great for them since their actions brought my harrying of Avengers to an end .

TF could not take a single 45 city from me fighting solo- all they managed to do was weaken me enough for GOLD*HED*BOT man to take them for Avengers.

What further pleasures await me from Mr Jack ?.

Can you please insist he either washes his hands or uses powdered latex gloves?

My shoulders are still a little tender form the self defeating TF stiletto implanted in my shoulder blades.

And of course the wannabe toddlers of THE WITCH HUNTERS are being as irritating as other peoples kiddies can be.

DeletedUser51175

Poke poke. U gonna take that city in ur WH. I think a few of ur players found me irretating last night

DeletedUser56000

So I am still trying to understand all the **** talk you had on Avengers went. "You can't even handle us or True Fear." Child go look at your scoreboards.

DeletedUser54360

So I am still trying to understand all the **** talk you had on Avengers went. "You can't even handle us or True Fear." Child go look at your scoreboards.

Actually both at the same time my dim witted friend. Infant learn that scoreboards by themselv s mean nothing . The Russians before Kursjk and Stalingrad understood that.

DeletedUser54360

Nah, He would rather play Sub contractor.

No I am quite happy encroaching on 4 of your core islands while Steve rolls around like a headless chicken . It is lookig like I am staying in residence at three.of them while your what is it 6oo transports o fDLU quiver behind your Golded Walls.

DeletedUser56000

So you have a chance against Avengers in this war? You and True Fear both have done nothing to show that lol

DeletedUser51175

Oh no red on our core , on the rim , u are aware this is not WW right to have u in our core with 3 red citys stacked woth brimms doesent mean nuthin lol
.... when are u gonna realise this for us u are a hobby, we litterally putt you on the same line as unaffiliated brown citys . When we want we can just clesr what we want and take it .. those 3k brimms u have supporting ur little hunter cabins spamming 1 slinger attacks from ...

U must start to realise this whrn our mid size players with 3- 5 citys even gies after ur bigger players .

You have some good players but u led them innto a war they cannot win , with ur pride arrogance pawing the way for alot of laughs . Jeeeez you couldent even take 1 city from me in ur core and 14 of u had it revoltet .

DeletedUser54360

Your lack of depth is frightening at times.

Why would we give you free BP sitting behind your golded walls while YOU have 250+ (/?) transports sitting there doing nothing ?

I am not interested in GLORY PLAYS.. never have been .. I prefer a buy cheap sell dear policy

I slinger attacks are not spamming . They are remarkably efficient spies .

They have led to the sinking of three CS and over 300 LS at Harbor very cheaply .

I presume your followers don't tell you the bad news like that.

They are also building up a picture of off times for your very padded middle tier who get no training whatsoever from the men who don't need any training themselves.

You sound like 16 - 20 y old. But who knows. ? Once upon a time 80 % of the top players in Grepolis were 16 y old or less. But you would not have been one of those top players not then not now not without the humility to realise what you don't know yet.

Do yourself a favor and start listening to MasterJack who is the best player you have in there.

Listen to him more - expose your lack of depth and perception - or tactical acuity less.

DeletedUser54360

So you have a chance against Avengers in this war? You and True Fear both have done nothing to show that lol

There is much in what you say .

All the more ironic that TF stuck the stiletto in the day after I had taken 5 Avenger Academy Cities and had another 10 lined up - almost as if the thinking was - we cant deal with AVengers - dammed if we are going to allow our helpers to do so.

You do realise with LOTR geared up offense to deal with Avengers Academy - we had no way to reboot defense when TF turned on us .

The old story goes .. With friends like these who needs enemies?? You are a minor bit player in Avengers. But that does not invalidate your observation.

THE FACTS ARE CORRECT it is the underlying reasons for that state of affairs that is in dispute.