Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

but dont cry about it, do something about it.
same every server little snowflakes whinging about it, offer you crybabies a solution and you cry about that lol. you all could simply say nah we dont want to cuddle we will find another way but instead come at me with the most ridiculous come backs.
You are the one trying To hard to make fun of people ma making fun off you lot.

DeletedUser54331

wow a rl victim here "sniff" "sniff"

what you get from previous posts and how you interpret the post is laughable.

Yep i am indeed a rl victim... My life is so sad. I cry myself to sleep everyday.

What a deluded idiot. It almost would be sad to see how you perceive things, if it werent so funny.

if all that is true (it must be because you said it) perhaps these other alliances need to request a new hero that does diplomacy for them

Diplomacus - +20% starting probability of allying with another alliance. Even has the ability to log on to externals with its own sob story if it fails!
You nearly blocked one of my revolts, all those slings going to a watery grave, rest in pepperoni:(((((
I knew you had mantis landing behind that attack
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

And yes it is true, maybe not because I said it but please show your diplo tab if you want to disprove my post :)
same every server little snowflakes whinging about it, offer you crybabies a solution and you cry about that lol. you all could simply say nah we dont want to cuddle we will find another way but instead come at me with the most ridiculous come backs.
How are we supposed to do something about it when over half the top 10 is already on your side? BTW where is this solution I'd like to see it, tyvm.

Its also laughable how you are actually defending this cuddling. saying its our fault for not doing anything?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
How is that a thing.
Guess its a blood thing..

1saaa

Strategos
@MartinusV. do us all a favour and stop digging your own grave. if you really want too we can pile the dirt on top of you but if you genuinely think that any of us believe or trust a single word you are saying then you are sorely mistaken.

DeletedUser48582

Lol you really dont get the point do you?

Besides were is the achievement in being 4 Alliances against 1?? Please elaborate that?

Grepolis is dying fast national- and EN servers are dropping players quicker than Trump is loosing voters and Inno isnt the only one we Can blame... the players mentality is also a big problem - at some points perhaps the biggest one. They offer us a new type of end game which we have demanded for ages and we pay it back by f#%king it up right away.

DeletedUser54360

Today Right now

Today an dlast night I slapped away the mouth from the south Xon -- even bouncing 1 CS with the old Fireship Snipe.

Also premier league GOLDER Windsofwar WAS NOT able to get MFTS into SHOWDOWN ...

Round three starts at 21/21/00 Tonight.

When they have finished scratching their heads in wonderment - perhaps we non Cartel also need to stop and have a think .

Small politics on NON CARTEL is what lets CARTEL win .

LOTR ( and friends ( have done what so far Thermo Fail VG and TF have failed to do .

We have not cried whined or complained. But WE HAVE STOOD OUR GROUND.

Whatever happens now - my time i n Lemo has been justified - My Baby Seals stood up better to the CARTELS AVENGERS arm better than anyone else so far.

I told you the best we LOTR VENDETTA can hope for is a tragi-heroic and ultimately fruitless Crusade .

I went down took an eight count and got back up again . That is what all the champions have to do. .

LOTR and friends are winning the argument even i f ultimately we cannot hope to win the war .

BUT we won't cry - we will TRY

BANZAI BANZAI BANZAI!

DeletedUser21287

Keep crying little whiners.

If some of you attacked with troops in the game instead of words on the external perhaps these so called 'cuddle' groups wouldnt be so big.

DeletedUser48256

I knew you had mantis landing behind that attack
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

And yes it is true, maybe not because I said it but please show your diplo tab if you want to disprove my post :)

How are we supposed to do something about it when over half the top 10 is already on your side? BTW where is this solution I'd like to see it, tyvm.

Its also laughable how you are actually defending this cuddling. saying its our fault for not doing anything?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
How is that a thing.
Guess its a blood thing..

Can't talk for TBG but I know with certainty that Witch Hunters have nothing to do with us. I even had to go look them up to see who they were haha.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
I created this thread to prevent subjective trashtalking, so either

1. Get out of here
2. Discuss things objectively
or 3. I will simply get the thread deleted

I really do want to write some new chapters for you all! But it requires content, and right now there simply isnt any new content to cover. And there probably won't be new content for the next 45 days. Why you may ask?

Let's say there currently are 7 alliances with points enough to have hope of winning. The top 4 alliances are friends with benefits (and Black Dawn isnt fighting anyone), something i would enjoy in real life but is hard to get. The old saying is true, how do you make 5/7 alliances happy? Group rape.

DeletedUser54360

Keep crying little whiners.

If some of you attacked with troops in the game instead of words on the external perhaps these so called 'cuddle' groups wouldnt be so big.
Is that addressed to me ?

jameslongst

Strategos
talking about all the 110 haters etc
We dont get attacked but people like to talk smack on here about the playstyle but never see them even try to contest us. As I mentioned in world chat thermo of all alliances put up the most fight.

See, this is exactly what I was talking about.

You NAP'd every single enemy remotely your size that is in reach of you.

Now you brag about how no one will take you on.

Congrats, I guess. If that's what you are looking for.

If everyone hates your alliance, maybe its not everyone with the problem. Maybe its your alliance that has the problem.

DeletedUser48583

See, this is exactly what I was talking about.

You NAP'd every single enemy remotely your size that is in reach of you.

Now you brag about how no one will take you on.

Congrats, I guess. If that's what you are looking for.

If everyone hates your alliance, maybe its not everyone with the problem. Maybe its your alliance that has the problem.
You sure about that lol
Thermo and VG was bigger than us then combining both 110 alliances, Thermo was even numbers wise. VG we had more but they was working with Fail. Im not bragging about anything just saying no one is hitting us back take VG and Fail for example. Thermo went full def.

You all have issues with us then do the old grepo tactic and do combined ops on us from all sides. Stop whining and do something.

You sure about that lol
Thermo and VG was bigger than us then combining both 110 alliances, Thermo was even numbers wise. VG we had more but they was working with Fail. Im not bragging about anything just saying no one is hitting us back take VG and Fail for example. Thermo went full def.

You all have issues with us then do the old grepo tactic and do combined ops on us from all sides. Stop whining and do something.
HAHAHAHA.......its way too late for that, accept the fact that the only real fight can be between yourselves.