Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser54339

Yep and it's a great shame. But 4 alliances can't win so it'll be interesting to see what happens at the end...
The usual horse trading, negotiations and "We'll sort you guys out next server" gubbins that's rotting this game from the inside out I expect.

DeletedUser54360

Until there becomes a game format where someone loathed to reckless abandon (like me) gets the chance to take on the Bureaucrats on a one to one knock down fight again. This BS will never end. I am appallingly arrogant because i believe I could take out with ease any one ( or two ) of the leaders of the cuddle groups.

Pity they will never ever avail themselves of the opportunity to prove me wrong.

isaac They maybe can talk a better game than I can - But I am Aizhan They can't beat me because they know I am the best. On e to one fighter on this server.

What a pity for my poor RimLords that I am such a terribly bad leader.

No not really, winning has never interested me in the slightest. Most of whom I play with in this world are regular enemies. Why would I question the leaders decision? It is my choice whether I play in a so called 'cuddle' group and others choice to fight so calld 'cuddle' group. Hear the same rubbish EVERY server and slowly as one alliance after another falls all these wise guys come on externals to moan aboit it. I put forward a solution and get called a coward lol - go figure. Whether you go with that solution is your choice.
So you want us to solve the problem be becoming what we are complain about....a little hypocritical don't you think? Tbh it doesn't have to be your fault Erik and that other dude kroon or something are involved....big coalitions is becoming eriks thing I'm pretty sure he proudly made a post about how many worlds he won with them.
Smh

Until there becomes a game format where someone loathed to reckless abandon (like me) gets the chance to take on the Bureaucrats on a one to one knock down fight again. This BS will never end. I am appallingly arrogant because i believe I could take out with ease any one ( or two ) of the leaders of the cuddle groups.

Pity they will never ever avail themselves of the opportunity to prove me wrong.

isaac They maybe can talk a better game than I can - But I am Aizhan They can't beat me because they know I am the best. On e to one fighter on this server.

Better lose on your own terms and keep your values then to become what you hate.
Hmmmm came out a bit too corny but oh well.

DeletedUser54360

No shame what so ever WG, end of the day its a effective strategy. We came here to win and not to be cocky but cant see 110 team losing at this stage.

I like you and I stood up for you when you were cast asunder from your inner circle - but as to the matter of shame.- I an right you are wrong ( deep down you know it ) . So while I don't hold it against you ( an d your ability to rationalise this )BUT THERE IS REAL SHAME HERE.

I am sorry but that (Thank THe Rimlord is your cross to bear not mine. .

THe suffocating stench of these activities will follow you around - just as the echo of my big mouth follows me.

DeletedUser21287

So you want us to solve the problem be becoming what we are complain about....a little hypocritical don't you think? Tbh it doesn't have to be your fault Erik and that other dude kroon or something are involved....big coalitions is becoming eriks thing I'm pretty sure he proudly made a post about how many worlds he won with them.
Smh

I dont want you to do anything other than stop whinging about something you can do something about but choose not to.

DeletedUser21287

Agreed to an extent. Wars should be locked between 2 alliances, suggested this many a time. So even with cuddling several alliances cannot gang up on 1. I can guarantee if this was the case Thermo and VG would still be active, there would be several wars going on with greater activity. Then we would truly see the lions from the sheep!

DeletedUser48582

No not really, winning has never interested me in the slightest. Most of whom I play with in this world are regular enemies. Why would I question the leaders decision? It is my choice whether I play in a so called 'cuddle' group and others choice to fight so calld 'cuddle' group. Hear the same rubbish EVERY server and slowly as one alliance after another falls all these wise guys come on externals to moan aboit it. I put forward a solution and get called a coward lol - go figure. Whether you go with that solution is your choice.
Lol the cuddle thing was already stated in week one?? Whats your point? And you write “EVERY server”... well go figure why :rolleyes:

The fact that you seriously propose the other Alliances to form another cuddle-group just shows you didnt get the point in this discussion.

DeletedUser21287

Lol the cuddle thing was already stated in week one?? Whats your point? And you write “EVERY server”... well go figure why :rolleyes:

The fact that you seriously propose the other Alliances to form another cuddle-group just shows you didnt get the point in this discussion.

Understood it perfectly - are you another whiner?

I suggested 1 option that would actually be the most affective, I can think of many more

1. mass ghost. We wouldnt want you to do that though as currently its easier taking actives.
2. Stop playing.
3. Work hard, earn more and spend more on the game to keep up.
4. Create a survey and send it to the developers.

I could go on with actual game strategies but I dont have the time.

Dont be crying that im telling you to do any of these, just putting the options out there for you all to make your choice. You want change YOU do something about it

Understood it perfectly - are you another whiner?

I suggested 1 option that would actually be the most affective, I can think of many more

1. mass ghost. We wouldnt want you to do that though as currently its easier taking actives.
2. Stop playing.
3. Work hard, earn more and spend more on the game to keep up.
4. Create a survey and send it to the developers.

I could go on with actual game strategies but I dont have the time.

Dont be crying that im telling you to do any of these, just putting the options out there for you all to make your choice. You want change YOU do something about it
Bruh you shouldn't talk about taking cities from active players....I'm suprised you even know that's a option.

DeletedUser21287

Bruh??? Sounds like a paint brand the way you pronounce it.

Many, many actves taken thanks Bruhmeistermainman :)

Relevance?

Does that stop you cuddling with others to fight back?
Funny you say this, because if I recal correctly you had close relations with both the 110 group and avengers, plus had naps with Grepo addicts and Black dawn. Even order of chaos until they took my 10k ghost. The witch hunters are part of 110, so who does that leave..?? TF, LOTR, encrypted, who else?? Theres less alliance that arent cuddling than that are.. exactly why I stopped playing that boring and pussy playstyle and left.

You also had a nap with Tf, who were in.34 and 44 at the time, 2 oceans away. But you obviously dont now, taking a player with multiple cities in our core and hes handing off to you. You realy ran out of food and now are coming 2 oceans away for something to attack. Pathetic lmao

Also guys why are you not pursueing ur revolts? Ive blocked no revolt attacks even letting hcs through so why no one going for my stuff? :_(

DeletedUser48256

Also guys why are you not pursueing ur revolts? Ive blocked no revolt attacks even letting hcs through so why no one going for my stuff? :_(

You nearly blocked one of my revolts, all those slings going to a watery grave, rest in pepperoni:(((((

DeletedUser21287

if all that is true (it must be because you said it) perhaps these other alliances need to request a new hero that does diplomacy for them

Diplomacus - +20% starting probability of allying with another alliance. Even has the ability to log on to externals with its own sob story if it fails!

DeletedUser54331

Well what i get from your previous posts is that you will take the win whatever way you get it. If you are happy with that, nothing anyone says will make any difference.
PS:
I am really sry that i dont work hard enough in my rl to earn more money to put into this game. Do forgive this pleb, your highness.

jameslongst

Strategos
if all that is true (it must be because you said it) perhaps these other alliances need to request a new hero that does diplomacy for them

Diplomacus - +20% starting probability of allying with another alliance. Even has the ability to log on to externals with its own sob story if it fails!

Hey cool! I have a new hero idea also: Explainisimus. He comes online and tries to explain all my cowardly alliance decisions, he blindly follows my girly attack orders, and he has no trouble looking like a fool in the externals.

Looks like 110 already has him tho so I need to up my game!

DeletedUser48582

Or perhaps the other Alliances arent afraid of standing on their own two feet?

Rookie MRAs who tries the game for the first time usually pact/NAP up like crazy but this tendency usually stop after the debut-server... or at least i thought it did.

DeletedUser21287

Well what i get from your previous posts is that you will take the win whatever way you get it. If you are happy with that, nothing anyone says will make any difference.
PS:
I am really sry that i dont work hard enough in my rl to earn more money to put into this game. Do forgive this pleb, your highness.

wow a rl victim here "sniff" "sniff"

what you get from previous posts and how you interpret the post is laughable.

DeletedUser21287

Hey cool! I have a new hero idea also: Explainisimus. He comes online and tries to explain all my cowardly alliance decisions, he blindly follows my girly attack orders, and he has no trouble looking like a fool in the externals.

Looks like 110 already has him tho so I need to up my game!

you need to up your come back - it lacks depth like most of the alliances we fight.

DeletedUser21287

Or perhaps the other Alliances arent afraid of standing on their own two feet?

Rookie MRAs who tries the game for the first time usually pact/NAP up like crazy but this tendency usually stop after the debut-server... or at least i thought it did.

but dont cry about it, do something about it.
same every server little snowflakes whinging about it, offer you crybabies a solution and you cry about that lol. you all could simply say nah we dont want to cuddle we will find another way but instead come at me with the most ridiculous come backs.