Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser54360

I am sure those who will believe me if I had been anywhere close enough to mount a realistic assault I would have done so. Plenty who sadly will not.

DeletedUser55988

You sure about that lol
Thermo and VG was bigger than us then combining both 110 alliances, Thermo was even numbers wise. VG we had more but they was working with Fail. Im not bragging about anything just saying no one is hitting us back take VG and Fail for example. Thermo went full def.

You all have issues with us then do the old grepo tactic and do combined ops on us from all sides. Stop whining and do something.

From the inside VG and fail we’re not working together we took citys from you when you were attacking VG.

The same kinda tactics of you supporting avengers when they were attacked by sons .

DeletedUser51175

Funny you say this, because if I recal correctly you had close relations with both the 110 group and avengers, plus had naps with Grepo addicts and Black dawn. Even order of chaos until they took my 10k ghost. The witch hunters are part of 110, so who does that leave..?? TF, LOTR, encrypted, who else?? Theres less alliance that arent cuddling than that are.. exactly why I stopped playing that boring and pussy playstyle and left.

You also had a nap with Tf, who were in.34 and 44 at the time, 2 oceans away. But you obviously dont now, taking a player with multiple cities in our core and hes handing off to you. You realy ran out of food and now are coming 2 oceans away for something to attack. Pathetic lmao

Also guys why are you not pursueing ur revolts? Ive blocked no revolt attacks even letting hcs through so why no one going for my stuff? :_(

waaaaaait what , havent seen this before now , LOOOOOOOL. not to be rude but can u provide any evidence we are affiliated with anyone -- if so please OH brotha please show me.
we joined on the rimm we will stay on the rim we have no inntrest in moaning about others money spending, diatery prefrences or anything else , ABP is the only language that matters.

and i just made a quick map here - considering we hold all of 7 islands in ocean 34 and are moving away from 110 i can see the HUUUUGE benefitt for them to them to pact and nap with us :p (theire topp 5 is as big as our whole alliance)

And as for TBG - yea only 1.5 oceans sepperate us so yea we constantly snipe for each other and back each other up - its a massive conspiracy , not at all that we got our xxxxx handed to us in a different server and we came here to just mess around a little. nooo we have a plan.

in all honesty though , we all have friends in this game people we talk to and people you have played with before - if you take the time to map us dude , you will see very fast that we stick to 34 :) we like 34 .
you are more than welcome to come here and join in the no nap no pact party we are having :D

DeletedUser48256

From the inside VG and fail we’re not working together we took citys from you when you were attacking VG.

I hate endorsing the cuddly-pact culture but perhaps maybe you should have worked together? You saw how easy it was to take cities from the golden alliances whilst we were occupied with clearing out VG. Imagine what could have happened if you had worked together and got a few more rim alliances involved?

(Yes I know I just suggested forming another coalition but what else can you do when the top 4 are pacted?)

Sometimes you gotta fight cuddles with cuddles
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser48582

You sure about that lol
Thermo and VG was bigger than us then combining both 110 alliances, Thermo was even numbers wise. VG we had more but they was working with Fail. Im not bragging about anything just saying no one is hitting us back take VG and Fail for example. Thermo went full def.

You all have issues with us then do the old grepo tactic and do combined ops on us from all sides. Stop whining and do something.
That moment you realize your tactic has destroyed the server once again and the last couple of months in the server will be boring as hell - once again.

Lol o_O:p

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
"Real allies are made by mutual interests" is so darn true in Grepolis, sadly the mutual interest for 110, TBG and Avengers is to get a crown and online street credit. The same people who complains about Grepolis being destroyed and boring can be found in a foursome in an online WARgame.

I have a hope that Inno's intention with domination was to restore the old WARgame that Grepolis was, and i really do hope they will consider a remake of domination as it currently is even less a wargame than when WW was the endgame. Either that or i will say thanks for a good fight to the friends and foes who i've fought through my time in Grepo, who actually wanted to play the game as it is intented to be played. Sadly we are going extinct.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
You sure about that lol

I hate endorsing the cuddly-pact culture but perhaps maybe you should have worked together? You saw how easy it was to take cities from the golden alliances whilst we were occupied with clearing out VG. Imagine what could have happened if you had worked together and got a few more rim alliances involved?

(Yes I know I just suggested forming another coalition but what else can you do when the top 4 are pacted?)

Sometimes you gotta fight cuddles with cuddles
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

This is scary stuff, as always the point is flying right over your heads. We do not envy your crowns nor your DiPloMAtiC SkiLlZ, we simply wanna play a WARgame where fights are happening (makes sense right? wargame - fights). Lose or win, i and many of the players i play with just want some good, long and EXCITING wars because we all joined the game as it is stated to be a wargame.

Truth is we all are in here because we either don't like real life or need some meaning and progress in our lives, which Grepolis somewhat stimulates.
I could care less about crowns, greposcore, big numbers in Grepolife.com etc., actually i think it is sad and pathetic that real people measure their life by how many crowns, achievements, greposcore ... they have. Instead we should all acknowledge that we all are in here because we find Grepolis funnier than real life, so let's make the servers great instead of playing simcity? It ruins the fun some of us needs because our real lives are freaking boring AF, and i can't simply imagine how it is fun for the people in the foursome. I know most of you are in your midlife-crisis, but come on, let's make your midlife-crisis fun at least

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Why you playing grepo if you want a war game??? The whole game is about resource management 80% of the time. 10% location strategy 10% fighting.

How can you justify this being war game where 1 day out of 7 is fighting???
But for what purpose is the game 80% ress management? To build units.

Btw thanks for proving my point

Why you playing grepo if you want a war game??? The whole game is about resource management 80% of the time. 10% location strategy 10% fighting.

How can you justify this being war game where 1 day out of 7 is fighting???
Not true even been in worlds where 60-70 of the time all we did is fight....we didn't but it was fun tho.

Ranga1

Strategos
But for what purpose is the game 80% ress management? To build units.

Btw thanks for proving my point

Yes you farm resources move resources to build armies to fight once a week. If you've all got such a hard on for war why not play a game that is 100% war???

because we all joined the game as it is stated to be a wargame.

Literally all advertising about this game discussing building before fighting. I can't find one reference to "wargame" can you? Is that the point your trying to make?

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Not true even been in worlds where 60-70 of the time all we did is fight....we didn't but it was fun tho.

Impossible. Unless you golding troops you can't build troops fast enough to do proper ops. Sending 1 or 2 attacks a day and farming/ rebuilding troops the rest is not even close to 60 to 70%. Literally impossible to be fighting that often in this game

DeletedUser50245

Geez you're slow on the uptake lol
i just find it hard to believe ... i'm not on this server, so i'm not privy to any info ... this is worse than cuddling because it's possible that when domination era comes, only the top players in those alliances have the chance of being included in the winning team ... truth is definitely scarier than fiction
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Yes you farm resources move resources to build armies to fight once a week. If you've all got such a hard on for war why not play a game that is 100% war???

Literally all advertising about this game discussing building before fighting. I can't find one reference to "wargame" can you? Is that the point your trying to make?

Since when has ads shown the truth lol. This is literally Inno's first words about Grepolis: "Are you ready to conquer Ancient Greece?

Building, cities, ress management bla bla bla, it all comes down to how many BP you have. BP dictates the game, how do you get BP? By attacking or defending hence making the game a wargame.

Bottom line is when you are at war with the whole top 10 alliances at once....you will be fighting a lot :wg:

DeletedUser41859

This is too all the people out there complaining.
if all you want to do is fight and have wars and don't care about the crown ... guess what???

All the alliances that are so called cuddled ... are your targets....there is your war!!
But NO... you want to battle with someone who you think you take or roughly your own size so you battle with number 7, 8 or 9 alliance because you don't want to bite off more than you can chew.

What you are really saying is that you want to see the top 4 battle so you can pick up the scraps because you don't want to do the heavy lifting.

Quit whining and get on with the it and see what the end game will deliver.....

I led a small alliance of noobs in an ocean completely dominated by one alliance and we defended our little hearts out and every now and again we also attacked. It is called survival and being opportunistic.....there is your strategy.

anyway i'm rambling now......good luck to you all!!!
smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
Okay here is the story: The top four teams are all cuddled up, they aren't ashamed about it, and them and all their girly academies and sisters and whatever else are all at war with the number 5 team (and still can't put us away).

And somehow this is our fault, or we should just stop "complaining" and attack them back. Even tho that is impossible because they are too scared to fight anywhere near their own weight. I also know that any one or two or three of them, TF could take on no problem. Obvi they know that too.

We aren't complaining, we are stating the obvious so that everyone across all the servers can see.

I call each and every one of that coalition out as liars and cowards. Stop blaming the victim and own your actions. And stop ruining grepo for a dumb medal. If you want it......EARN IT.