Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser21560

Thizzel don't get carried away.

MartinusV is in a completely different alliance that is definitely not NAP'ed with 110s for the duration of the server and planning to help Kronnos in his 'brilliant' tactics of hugging.

Oh... wait

You will definately not be blue if you keep calling me Thizzel. Wars have kicked off for smaller things than that :p

DeletedUser48583

Kron isnt my founder
mine was hypothetical - you got that right???
30 cities off us? We havent lost a city yet.

Do you know who you are talking to based on the above?
They class us as the same team, 110, tbg and avengers lol

muhvi

Phrourach
For all you guys know the top 4 have our own little end game planned where we split up into 4 equal groups of 60 and compete for the title. It is the only real competition any of us will get at this stage of the server.

You had your chance a couple of months ago when it was clearly obvious there was something between 110 and TBG, that isnt giving away info/diplo its just a clear given based on city location and no city takes between each other. So whilst in you opinion this 'cuddle group' were taking out Thermo who incidentally had a very good alliance you chose to do NOTHING. Let them crumble. Then you allowed the same to happen to VG. There is no alliance, never has been and never will be that can stand 1v3 with our player roster. Even now when we call you out for doing NOTHING you carry on crying instead of getting together in game and fighting us. I'm in a great alliance here, well organised and experienced awesome leaders whom are mostly enemies, its been a pleasure however I promise theses guys a battle when back with Bloods once Ruthie gets her you know what into Dom in a future world. Most of these other alliances here are spineless!

I actually thought that you are a respectful and good player. You are so delusional that it makes me embarrassed to read what you say. It's easy to talk down to others when you are in position of power, isn't it? All those little spineless alliances can't do nothing about the hugging top 4. Sounds like a guy who takes candy away from children and asks them to do something about it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48583

This is so disgusting.

All of you shameless cowards, bring it. True Fear is gonna see it thru, and laugh at you the whole way.

At least our heads are high.
From one of our team who doesn't have an account
0fbae0a0170eada49e81fb019fbf46f8.png

DeletedUser54360

Well that is something new a rabid post mortem discussion about 111 that makes The Rimlord sound like a harbinger of reason and decorum in an otherwise insane world.

When i foolishly came back after many years away . i noticed straight away that the Bureaucra s had taken over the game and wrenched it away from the warlords - which was my time- now passed .

I

i think I will go and find the quote which met with universal derision .

DeletedUser54360

OK KT I havechecked and as it happens yes I do know who you are now, Back to the subject. Caustic are just another MBA Minnow Beating Alliance Is is spectacularly easy to build up high attack BP if you do all the clears of inactives in your group.

We all know this..

I dont like being forced constantly to defend just to survive but there is no fiddling defence figures as easily as attack.

They Caustic are not here to fight they intend to administrate their way to the win,

I dont like MBA but they win worlds ( nowadays)

NOVEMBER 6th 2016 NAGIDOS

I ladies and Gentlemen always commit the cardinal sin of being right BEFORE the event..

DeletedUser54339

And you won't get a spot in there... The players you now call "your team" will kick you later to pick up the victory. How honourable
As the newcomers to Cuddle Club, Avengers will be screwed particularly hard in this egregious carve up

DeletedUser21287

I actually thought that you are a respectful and good player. You are so delusional that it makes me embarrassed to read what you say. It's easy to talk down to others when you are in position of power, isn't it? All those little spineless alliances can't do nothing about the hugging top 4. Sounds like a guy who takes candy away from children and asks them to do something about it.

im not talking down to any of you. most of you are laying down and whining about the situation you put yourselves in, certainly contributed. im just calling you all out for a bunch of whiners that you are. its embarrassing playing against most of you.

jameslongst

Strategos
But you will be farming/ moving res 4 times as much, You know it's true
Oh here comes ranga I was expecting him.

For the new players, heres a clue: When ranga comes on talking his nonsense, it means Erik is close to smothering another server with NAPs.

Strange coincidence dont you think?