Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

DeletedUser49993

Im honestly glad that i did not start on this world, because the temptation was real. Nice Setting, lots of good premades, active externals and a new end game. This world was full of potential. But what do we got in the end? A world that is over after 2 months. Top 4 (or even top5 not sure tho) cuddling their way to the end with merging their top players when domination starts. Not even close to even fights. Only 3/4 or 5 vs 1. And that ladies and Gentleman is the real reason, this game is dying. Not because of all those events, not because of instant buy nor anything else. This game is dying, because of certain players who avoid any realy fights at any costs just to get a worthless win. With no skill nor activity nor strategy needed. You guys are cowards and because of you Grepolis is dead.

I dont like Thizzle. I dont like True Fear either. But atleast they try to play the game the way it should be played. No respect for Erik, Kronnoss etc.

DeletedUser21560

Im honestly glad that i did not start on this world, because the temptation was real. Nice Setting, lots of good premades, active externals and a new end game. This world was full of potential. But what do we got in the end? A world that is over after 2 months. Top 4 (or even top5 not sure tho) cuddling their way to the end with merging their top players when domination starts. Not even close to even fights. Only 3/4 or 5 vs 1. And that ladies and Gentleman is the real reason, this game is dying. Not because of all those events, not because of instant buy nor anything else. This game is dying, because of certain players who avoid any realy fights at any costs just to get a worthless win. With no skill nor activity nor strategy needed. You guys are cowards and because of you Grepolis is dead.

I dont like Thizzle. I dont like True Fear either. But atleast they try to play the game the way it should be played. No respect for Erik, Kronnoss etc.

No one likes me
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

Ranga1

Strategos

Spot on. If you don't like it quit like so many smart ones already have (maybe then you can go find an actual war game not this sim fest called grepolis). Instead "heroes" like James continue to play and cry about it

DeletedUser55892

I am fully aware that no one really wants to put their name on this NAP mess, not even Erik. That doesnt get you off the hook tho old friend: you lent your name to this monster pact and now you have to live with it.

I also just want to repeat again how stupid I think WHGs posts are. Please do the server and your team a favor and ghost already.

I dont care how many crowns we get,or if we get them. I want my team to have fun, and get into some good fights, that's all I want at this point. Having fun,that's up to us. Good fights? Well grepo is short on those these days.
We(world) need more leaders with this mindset

DeletedUser56000

@jameslongst I appreciate your thoughts, I do. I think we can all agree on TWG's statements. If you had less people that ruin the arguments your side makes I am sure that more people would listen. I know some Avengers have had a completely and utterly awful opinion of all of this because of TWG and pay no attention to this.

I enjoyed the war we had against one another before other's had joined in. It was actually fun and a great experience.

DeletedUser39822

The sad part is that quality players now subscribe to the safety in numbers philosophy.....it used to be the noobish players that would band together and be laughed at by the veterans as an mra, now it's the veterans that all band together in bigger coalitions than any mra could put together with ten times the money. And therein lies the problem.....for the veterans this game has become an investment thanks to the changes Inno has implemented. When you spend real money and lots of it you do not want to lose it so you put yourself in the best position to protect it at the expense of the integrity of the game. The last three servers I have been on I have seen the veteran coalition strategy employed and yes, you win but the player count diminishes even further with a lot of one and done players.

A few more servers of this and it will be very lonely at the top.

DeletedUser41859

I am in no way crying. LOL. I was in that mix yes, before i knew what kinda playstyle they were going for. I LEFT after a while having no enemies to fight. LEFT. Not booted. And clearly my bragging worked when I got 115k bp in 1 day. I didnt want those 44 cities anyway why would I? Theyre all on red islands :D
I love being attacked, but there is no point for normal players who dont like to defend, to keep playing, when theres 4 top alliances, hitting just the rim alliances and leaving eachother alone..

But before you talk to me again please get a better ratio than 180k points and 60k bp. Ur a disgrace to even 110. noob
and how does lower bp make you a noob? I've won enough worlds to know how to play...the last one you were in you lost to us!!

Not everyone joins a server to dedicate a lot of time to it...and if you think grepolis lasts 2mths...came back and tell me when this server is over.

oh and Thizzle ... you liked 20bucks post....obviously because you quit and run ... i remember you on another server!
We were in the same alliance and you abandoned us.....guess what???? We had fun without you!!

DeletedUser21560

and how does lower bp make you a noob? I've won enough worlds to know how to play...the last one you were in you lost to us!!

Not everyone joins a server to dedicate a lot of time to it...and if you think grepolis lasts 2mths...came back and tell me when this server is over.

oh and Thizzle ... you liked 20bucks post....obviously because you quit and run ... i remember you on another server!
We were in the same alliance and you abandoned us.....guess what???? We had fun without you!!

Sorry, but the only ones running here is your bunch. Running with safety in numbers.
We have never been in the same alliance, u might have been in my alliance for a short while. Maybe Ray remembers you, i sure dont. That tells me you were not good enough to remember. Theres 2 kinds of players. Those that stick around with the team for years and then theres internals.

Once out of targets im on to the next server, No one halfway intelligent would Jump into the boxing ring with 10 opponents. Is simple a disgrace to the sport. Not something a true player would endorse.

My invitation to the "legends" of grepo is still valid, name a fast revolt server and lets go 1 on 1. My team against yours. No running and hiding

Oh and reason for me liking Bucks comments is because he was in your Group and decided that what u are doing is wrong. I told him already before server start that your team is afraid of fighting, but he wanted to give ya a chance. He left his chances of an easy Crown and left you All. And this was a little kids decision. Respect

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41859

Sorry, but the only ones running here is your bunch. Running with safety in numbers.
We have never been in the same alliance, u might have been in my alliance for a short while. Maybe Ray remembers you, i sure dont. That tells me you were not good enough to remember. Theres 2 kinds of players. Those that stick around with the team for years and then theres internals.

Once out of targets im on to the next server, No one halfway intelligent would Jump into the boxing ring with 10 opponents. Is simple a disgrace to the sport. Not something a true player would endorse.

My invitation to the "legends" of grepo is still valid, name a fast revolt server and lets go 1 on 1. My team against yours. No running and hiding

Oh and reason for me liking Bucks comments is because he was in your Group and decided that what u are doing is wrong. I told him already before server start that your team is afraid of fighting, but he wanted to give ya a chance. He left his chances of an easy Crown and left you All. And this was a little kids decision. Respect
yes i was in your alliance a very long time ago and you quit when we got hit hard....period!!

DeletedUser41859

i don't need remembering....don't care for crowns either...i have enough and they give you 50 extra favour...wow

domination is supposed to give u extra warehouse space....wow ... don't think it will tip the scale either way!
Play to have some fun and banter with your online mates....if not get a PS4 or an XBOX

DeletedUser41859

I am sorry @Noggiin but if you were ever in my team with Thizzle I would have remembered you. Sorry, but I don't... Either was with a previous account or around Byzantium, I don't know...
oh and Ray you were on a server i was on as well and you stayed active till well past the world was won....i kept hitting your city just for kicks and so did you ... what was the alliance name...hmmmm ... MGGA i believe, i can't remember yours....maybe True Fear or something like that.

On the ext forum for that server everyone was complaining about MGGA being an MRA...this time it's cuddles...next time what will it be?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48256

Spot on. If you don't like it quit like so many smart ones already have (maybe then you can go find an actual war game not this sim fest called grepolis). Instead "heroes" like James continue to play and cry about it

If you find a good war strategy game then please PM it to me! Or a time machine so I can go back in time and play 2011/12 Grepo :(

DeletedUser50245

The sad part is that quality players now subscribe to the safety in numbers philosophy.....it used to be the noobish players that would band together and be laughed at by the veterans as an mra, now it's the veterans that all band together in bigger coalitions than any mra could put together with ten times the money. And therein lies the problem.....for the veterans this game has become an investment thanks to the changes Inno has implemented. When you spend real money and lots of it you do not want to lose it so you put yourself in the best position to protect it at the expense of the integrity of the game. The last three servers I have been on I have seen the veteran coalition strategy employed and yes, you win but the player count diminishes even further with a lot of one and done players.

A few more servers of this and it will be very lonely at the top.
i agree with your post... back in the old days, an academy is set up for noobs ... we are currently doing this in Methone (en111) ... train them, keep them interested in game, and have some fun ... premades are so boring ... it's always the usual stuff ... i would appreciate if players do take in students ... or walk the talk, live by principle ... unfortunately, the only thing that matters now is the crown, and herein lies the problem ... we keep pushing people out of the game ... for the top 4 alliances to band together is plain nonsense ...
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Yes I bet you have won enough worlds playing like you are now, its impossible to lose! You win which servers, 97 and 103. Both with this same bunch of people who just nap and pact everyone to win. MGGA, 130 player in a 35 cap world. LOL
103 was okay I guess, great alliance but still needed that other one that I cant remember the name of. And now here. 240players. Be proud of those wins!
And yes having 60k bp and 180k poinrs means ur a noob. Or just afraid of fighting, so a pussy. U can choose whatever you like.