Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

you are seriously deluded...you don't even know how this server ends because it is not set in stone!

So my low BP count means my comments are less valuable to yours because you are such a mighty warrior...
I don't need to explain anything to you as you have a brain the size of a pea... so here take 50bucks and go kill yourself
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
Says the one who still thinks he has a place in his alliance once Erik thinks its time for the 40% activation. Or even worse, doesnt care he wont get a spot!!!!!!

Oh and yes your low BP counts means your comments about fighting are less valuable because guess what, you dont do any!!!!!!!!

Hey thats offensive my dad killed himself once
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

DeletedUser54360

OH FOR GODS SAKE Just go and give the ones you can reach a good kicking / Thizzl e they do NOT have 80% of ths best players , THe best players are those who can survive outside a megalith corporate structure .

However that meas they are rarely as good at cooperating as the detritus that comprises 80% of Goldens Membership .

SORT THIS LACK OF COOPERATION between NON CARTEL and EN will b e our s once again .

Ranga1

Strategos
And yes having 60k bp and 180k poinrs means ur a noob. Or just afraid of fighting, so a pussy. U can choose whatever you like.

Hey don't talk about James like that!! Ahr ex might come and boot you again from true fear!!!!

Oh and yes your low BP counts means your comments about fighting are less valuable because guess what, you dont do any!!!!!!!!

Again shhhh! James is watching and he thinks his comments are highly valuable!!!!

OMG ... I really do care if i'm cut ... what will i do?? I need to see a therapist!!

Why are you still here? Would you like the number of my therapist?

BTW 2 new servers started up since....
And people wonder why there are less people coming back to grepo.
No new mode will change that fact since there always be players who will ruin the game....I'll remember the players involved in this travesty so I know which worlds to avoid especially a Erik and kroon combo since you are pretty much guaranteed a nice coalition to smother the server. Sometimes I forget why I keep coming back to grepo the fun days are truly behind us.

DeletedUser21560

So you're too late to organise the shower!!!

The battle has been won and it appears that the CUDDLY Team tactics have won again.......

Maybe you should heed the wise words of a very wise person

"You have to have a bunch of dimensions of yourself. You have to be able to adapt in this world. You can't be a nice guy living in a world of savages."
Mike Tyson

You seriously overestimate my Will and desire to win free Crowns. This is a game for me, which i Play to have fun and fight and strategize. Im not ruining my gametime just to win. Because you corrupt the game, does not mean i have to do it

You know what they say about arguing with idiots. Dont do it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

And people wonder why there are less people coming back to grepo.
No new mode will change that fact since there always be players who will ruin the game....I'll remember the players involved in this travesty so I know which worlds to avoid especially a Erik and kroon combo since you are pretty much guaranteed a nice coalition to smother the server. Sometimes I forget why I keep coming back to grepo the fun days are truly behind us.

DONT BE SO SURE..

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Im honestly glad that i did not start on this world, because the temptation was real. Nice Setting, lots of good premades, active externals and a new end game. This world was full of potential. But what do we got in the end? A world that is over after 2 months. Top 4 (or even top5 not sure tho) cuddling their way to the end with merging their top players when domination starts. Not even close to even fights. Only 3/4 or 5 vs 1. And that ladies and Gentleman is the real reason, this game is dying. Not because of all those events, not because of instant buy nor anything else. This game is dying, because of certain players who avoid any realy fights at any costs just to get a worthless win. With no skill nor activity nor strategy needed. You guys are cowards and because of you Grepolis is dead.

I dont like Thizzle. I dont like True Fear either. But atleast they try to play the game the way it should be played. No respect for Erik, Kronnoss etc.

U think this turn out was bad? Look at U.S servers version of DOM turnout. The rim didnt even reach the four main oceans outside borders.

jameslongst

Strategos
Hey don't talk about James like that!! Ahr ex might come and boot you again from true fear!!!!

Again shhhh! James is watching and he thinks his comments are highly valuable!!!!
This message brought to you by ranga's MRA building masters.

ranga, you say you hate the simming oh so much, but you run interference for Erik for how many years now? Go lick his boots some more it may make you cool after all.

Ranga1

Strategos
This message brought to you by ranga's MRA building masters.

ranga, you say you hate the simming oh so much, but you run interference for Erik for how many years now? Go lick his boots some more it may make you cool after all.

Lol last time I played with Erik was with you buddy. Go back to playing farmville James, ahr ex might give you a kiss if your lucky

Ranga1

Strategos
Farmville? Even though im not a big fan of TF theyre still one of the only ones fighting lol

Maybe, but not James. You dissed some one else for having 60k bp and and 180k points yet 24 hrs before your leader had almost the same bp/point ratio. He has had that kind of ratio EVERY server he plays, but no your right he is a fighter for sure

DeletedUser41859

Says the one who still thinks he has a place in his alliance once Erik thinks its time for the 40% activation. Or even worse, doesnt care he wont get a spot!!!!!!

Hey thats offensive my dad killed himself once
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

Well i hope he doesn't do it again
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Do you think i am ashamed of my stats on this server? Yep I am ... but i do what i need to do, also though if you look closely i restarted, but again who cares.

You certainly don't ... u just want to say things to make yourself feel good....but if anyone is a noob it's you! You constantly brag about yourself without any substance....you get your arse handed to you server after server and you complain server after server and yet ... you keep coming back and guess what .... you're still here!

Who's the fool?