Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

oh and Ray you were on a server i was on as well and you stayed active till well past the world was won....i kept hitting your city just for kicks and so did you ... what was the alliance name...hmmmm ... MGGA i believe, i can't remember yours....maybe True Fear or something like that.

On the ext forum for that server everyone was complaining about MGGA being an MRA...this time it's cuddles...next time what will it be?
Theres a reason why we call u an MRA, a bunch of huggers, ect. Having 130 players in a 35 cap world, is not okay. Having the top 4 alliances pacted, and planning to win together, on a domination world, is NOT okay. I dont know what is wrong maybe its your eyes your brain or your simply this delusional but how can anyone think this is acceptable is beyond me . You honestly get me angry just thinking about it :mad:

DeletedUser41859

Theres a reason why we call u an MRA, a bunch of huggers, ect. Having 130 players in a 35 cap world, is not okay. Having the top 4 alliances pacted, and planning to win together, on a domination world, is NOT okay. I dont know what is wrong maybe its your eyes your brain or your simply this delusional but how can anyone think this is acceptable is beyond me . You honestly get me angry just thinking about it :mad:

you are seriously deluded...you don't even know how this server ends because it is not set in stone!

So my low BP count means my comments are less valuable to yours because you are such a mighty warrior...
I don't need to explain anything to you as you have a brain the size of a pea... so here take 50bucks and go kill yourself
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser21287

20's gameplay this world

1. spend 10k until he gets Aristotle
2. level up Aristotle
3. build ls nukes and only attack a stack when it suits him, never for the alliance benefit
4. no stack to attack pretends hes offline
5. no stack pretends there are no enemies
6. no stack pretends all enemiea are 3% morale
7. finds a stack and attacks with dbp
8. begs for resources from the rest alliances to replen ls loss
9. repeat actions 3-8
10. comes on externals pretending hes against 'cuddling' lol

you aint a team player and never have been. told a friend you were the weakest link in week one and that youd soon be gone. Kurbs is more use than you, in fact he still is and he ghosted weeks ago!

you are seriously deluded...you don't even know how this server ends because it is not set in stone!

So my low BP count means my comments are less valuable to yours because you are such a mighty warrior...
I don't need to explain anything to you as you have a brain the size of a pea... so here take 50bucks and go kill yourself
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
Bro the only deluded person here is you if you think this server isnt ruined or decided.
And yes your comments mean less when you are ranked 382th in the bp ranking while having a diamond crown lol (btw how many servers did you hug out for it?) Btw if you think you are going to make the cut for the dom win then you might be disappointed with a point score like that.

20's gameplay this world

2. level up Aristotle
3. build ls nukes and only attack a stack when it suits him, never for the alliance benefit
9. repeat actions 3-8

you aint a team player and never have been. told a friend you were the weakest link in week one and that youd soon be gone. Kurbs is more use than you, in fact he still is and he ghosted weeks ago!
Yeah because you are such a great team player...then only reason you have you cities is because of internals and thats it, whiteout people doing the heavy lifting for you you'd be just as useful as kurbs well not really rn you are just as useful.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos

Yes it is set in stone, and yes you are less valuable because of your low BP count. Your alliance thinks that as well, you won't even get into the superalliance HAHAahahahhahahahahahahhahahahsahaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser21287

Yeah because you are such a great team player...then only reason you have you cities is because of internals and thats it, whiteout people doing the heavy lifting for you you'd be just as useful as kurbs well not really rn you are just as useful.

lol sweet cheeks go look at my conquests and count the enemies. then check transfers for cities ive handed over. you couldnt interpret a one way sign correctly lol

DeletedUser41859

Yep .. i suppose the jury's out and i'm a NOOOOOOB....i don't care if i don't get additional warehouse capacity and i'm cut from the ELITE ALLIANCE!!
Once the time comes we will all decide what to do....
But it seems you all just come here and cry, why don't you fight back and once you have broken the top 4 you can all go at each other for the crown!!!
But you guy's couldn't organise a shower in a rainstorm!!

Me...i'm happy to hang out and do just enough to pass my time.
As for my CROWNS
smiley_emoticons_hera.gif

Maybe i did get my wins from a cuddlefest or maybe i earned it ... who cares at the end of the day.

I don't
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser21560

Yep .. i suppose the jury's out and i'm a NOOOOOOB....i don't care if i don't get additional warehouse capacity and i'm cut from the ELITE ALLIANCE!!
But it seems you all just come here and cry, why don't you fight back and once you have broken the top 4 you can all go at each other for the crown!!!

As for my CROWNS

Maybe i did get my wins from a cuddlefest or maybe i earned it ... who cares at the end of the day.

I don't

Because we Play the game like its supposed to be played. Your 4 alliances + 2 consists of about 80% of the active players. Go do the math as to why the remaining 20% dont take You out ;)

Better to leave you to Play the server by yourself. Thats what you aim for each server. That way u cant loose ;)

DeletedUser41859

Bro the only deluded person here is you if you think this server isnt ruined or decided.
And yes your comments mean less when you are ranked 382th in the bp ranking while having a diamond crown lol (btw how many servers did you hug out for it?) Btw if you think you are going to make the cut for the dom win then you might be disappointed with a point score like that.

OMG ... I really do care if i'm cut ... what will i do?? I need to see a therapist!!

Why are you still here? Would you like the number of my therapist?

BTW 2 new servers started up since....

DeletedUser41859

Because we Play the game like its supposed to be played. Your 4 alliances + 2 consists of about 80% of the active players. Go do the math as to why the remaining 20% dont take You out ;)

Better to leave you to Play the server by yourself. Thats what you aim for each server. That way u cant loose ;)

So you're too late to organise the shower!!!

The battle has been won and it appears that the CUDDLY Team tactics have won again.......

Maybe you should heed the wise words of a very wise person

"You have to have a bunch of dimensions of yourself. You have to be able to adapt in this world. You can't be a nice guy living in a world of savages."
Mike Tyson

DeletedUser29107

Now hear me out here, would it or would it not ave been better if in domination worlds pacts and shared forums werent allowed, I mean its called domination not collaboration no? A no pacts allowed world free for all woulda been epic for sure.

1saaa

Strategos
Now hear me out here, would it or would it not ave been better if in domination worlds pacts and shared forums werent allowed, I mean its called domination not collaboration no? A no pacts allowed world free for all woulda been epic for sure.

i like the idea but i just don't think it would work. pacts are helpful (when done properly) and it would also prevent communication between academy alliances and main alliances.

maybe limiting the number of pacts and shared forums a team could have would be better?

DeletedUser48582

As for my CROWNS

I don't
This is most likely the most stupid thing i’ve ever read on the externals. And you are right we dont Care about the crowns as they clearly hand those out to both 2nd and 3rd rank players.

And “Elite”...lol i wont even comment on that.

Jump back to the server and hold hands with your friends little one - let the grown ups talk.

20's gameplay this world

2. level up Aristotle
9. repeat actions 3-8

20's gameplay rewritten by: Not a deluded njub
1. spend 3k for ari
2. level up ari to 20 in less than a month
3. build ls nukes and clear whenever someone says theres a stack, both in my benefit and alliance benefit. Cleared 3k stacks, 2k, 1k, 500, (not in alliance benefit?)
4. Got bored of this game and decided this would be best decision to go "inactive"
5. No stack, for 24 hours, can not find reds, without going to rim. having 90 or less morale, having 3 hour plus TTs.
6. All enemies were 90 or less morale
7. Kills stacks with dbp yes
8. ASKS for res not begs, no one was forced to send me either way.
10. I am against cuddling dont see your point here?

How am I the weakest link? Only reason you have your cities is because Andrew has carried the crap out of you. I cleared about 10k birs before i left, all for your alliance, I wonder how much you have right now? Bet its not even half. Team player btw

Last edited:

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Pacts doesnt matter, the coalition and their 240 minions will merge anyways. A thing that would fix it could be to make alliances "locked", meaning the alliance itself earned the % required for domination, making it impossible to start a new superalliance as you would have to gain the required % yet again.

But it seems like the coalition will find a workaround no matter what, Grepolis is just an Excel-game anyways.

DeletedUser41859

This is most likely the most stupid thing i’ve ever read on the externals. And you are right we dont Care about the crowns as they clearly hand those out to both 2nd and 3rd rank players.

And “Elite”...lol i wont even comment on that.

Jump back to the server and hold hands with your friends little one - let the grown ups talk.

i'm hurt
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif