Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser56207

You're a Fake grepo playing, hugging, hand holding scrub. You dont have the stones to play without a huge safety net.

Is that motivational enough? More? Less?

As for ranga...do you even play this server? Likely not as that would require you to take your lips off Erik's hinder for five minutes.

dear james, i am anything than fake grepo player whatever that means anyway.. i am real gen 1 player returning for new endgame, i applied to @iMrCornetto confetti premade because i was "rusty" because i havent played almost 5 full years and he said he would lead a rim ally to teach us noobs the game but when i joined and when we dropped it was not the same ally, so i am here winning this world until conffeti premade drops :)

whatever your argument might be, i think i did a fine job at "playing real" for a guy returning after such a long time.

so dont think i hate your ally or you personally, i dont know anyone neither my team mates, i just state things as i see them this world.

Ranga1

Strategos
As for ranga...do you even play this server? Likely not as that would require you to take your lips off Erik's hinder for five minutes.

Once again your mind goes back to Erik...poor ahr-ex...

I am very much on this server, you couldn't live with yourself if I told you my ign though

DeletedUser48256

Can somebody tell the story of Scrappy Goats and how they came to be #4 alliance with half the world having never heard of them? Or is it just me with my head in the sand?
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

DeletedUser56207

Can somebody tell the story of Scrappy Goats and how they came to be #4 alliance with half the world having never heard of them? Or is it just me with my head in the sand?

i would think they deserve some props and spots in confetti powerhouse in the future ;)

1saaa

Strategos

Maybe because they have spent the entire server slowly eating up LOTR and Infinity. no wars with any of the cartel would probably be another reason. they are here to have fun and if they enjoy eating up WHG and Infinity good for them :)
i would think they deserve some props and spots in confetti powerhouse in the future ;)

your right. they do deserve credit. by confetti powerhouse do you refer to 110s?

DeletedUser48256

Maybe because they have spent the entire server slowly eating up LOTR and Infinity. no wars with any of the cartel would probably be another reason. they are here to have fun and if they enjoy eating up WHG and Infinity good for them :)

your right. they do deserve credit. by confetti powerhouse do you refer to 110s?

They've played a smart game then.

No haha, Confetti, or what is was meant to be, never even made it to day 1 of this world. I made a decision in the days before the world to hand over the foundership to others who wanted to go for the win. Nowadays, playing for the win and playing for fun are sadly, more often than not, mutually exclusive. For example, I'm sure Scrappy Goats have had a lot of fun this world and they have no intention of going for the win whereas a lot of us in 110 are bored stiff but we're likely to win.

1saaa

Strategos
They've played a smart game then.

No haha, Confetti, or what is was meant to be, never even made it to day 1 of this world. I made a decision in the days before the world to hand over the foundership to others who wanted to go for the win. Nowadays, playing for the win and playing for fun are sadly, more often than not, mutually exclusive. For example, I'm sure Scrappy Goats have had a lot of fun this world and they have no intention of going for the win whereas a lot of us in 110 are bored stiff but we're likely to win.
well i hope you enjoy yourself in these last few weeks! now that the cartel is full on attacking us you must be having a field day :)

DeletedUser48256

well i hope you enjoy yourself in these last few weeks! now that the cartel is full on attacking us you must be having a field day :)

Haha I've been doing my own thing past few days, alliance focus is in faraway oceans so I've been having some fun in O44 with some of your players.

Am looking forward to the world to end though, making your own fun is all well and good but it's nothing compared to proper wars I've had in the past.

DeletedUser55084

Can somebody tell the story of Scrappy Goats and how they came to be #4 alliance with half the world having never heard of them?
Well, it appears it's story time.

A long time ago, back when the US Dom world of Mochlos was still well underway, Body Shamers were spending so much gold you could kill the same manti nuke 3 times in a single day and it'd make no difference, it'd just come right back 3 hours later. Strandli and Hoosier decided to come here and muck around, and I was told they were going to rule O34 with a city each so I asked for an invite. As we were talking about it, more and more people from Mochlos decided to join for no other reason than to have some fun and experience the fun of domination.

So here we are, an alliance of players that came from Mochlos to experience dom. We started building our way up, wiping out our neighbors on all sides when we were contacted by a strange individual named 'WitchunterGeneral' that said we should serve him because he's the rimlord. Of course, in an alliance where everyone's a leader, why in the world would we give up our identity to some people we've never met several times our size. So we continued to expand, had a few skirmishes with them, and WHG claimed he was winning the BP war.

Look how that BP war turned out. Our little alliance that came here for fun, kicked the daylights out of them (Alongside True Fear, we weren't noobish enough to pick on someone multiple times our size when they weren't distracted) until eventually, we overtook LotR for Top 12. As the fighting continued and we picked off Goliath, we eventually grew to the point where, alongside True Fear, we began rimming Pawcio and WHG. They ghosted.

Now at somepoint, Feifel (I think it was Feifel, at least) pointed out we were top 4 and had a chance to win, and so, being the democratic alliance we are, we held a vote to see if we should [1] Go for a win [2] See about allying with True Fear and going for a win [3] Keep doing what we're doing and see how we do. The almost unanimous decision was to keep doing what we're doing and see how far we can go, because we've already far exceeded the expectations we had set for ourselves oh so long ago.

The moral of this story? This is a game, and games are supposed to be fun. What's the point in winning some shiny bauble you won't even use. (What serious player lets their warehouse fill up when they could be rebuilding troops?) So to wrap this up,

1) Make friends
2) Watch each others' backs
3) Have fun!
4) Hate WHG with such a passion you temporarily name your alliance after him

1saaa

Strategos

A long time ago, back when the US Dom world of Mochlos was still well underway, Body Shamers were spending so much gold you could kill the same manti nuke 3 times in a single day and it'd make no difference, it'd just come right back 3 hours later. Strandli and Hoosier decided to come here and muck around, and I was told they were going to rule O34 with a city each so I asked for an invite. As we were talking about it, more and more people from Mochlos decided to join for no other reason than to have some fun and experience the fun of domination.

So here we are, an alliance of players that came from Mochlos to experience dom. We started building our way up, wiping out our neighbors on all sides when we were contacted by a strange individual named 'WitchunterGeneral' that said we should serve him because he's the rimlord. Of course, in an alliance where everyone's a leader, why in the world would we give up our identity to some people we've never met several times our size. So we continued to expand, had a few skirmishes with them, and WHG claimed he was winning the BP war.

Look how that BP war turned out. Our little alliance that came here for fun, kicked the daylights out of them (Alongside True Fear, we weren't noobish enough to pick on someone multiple times our size when they weren't distracted) until eventually, we overtook LotR for Top 12. As the fighting continued and we picked off Goliath, we eventually grew to the point where, alongside True Fear, we began rimming Pawcio and WHG. They ghosted.

Now at somepoint, Feifel (I think it was Feifel, at least) pointed out we were top 4 and had a chance to win, and so, being the democratic alliance we are, we held a vote to see if we should [1] Go for a win [2] See about allying with True Fear and going for a win [3] Keep doing what we're doing and see how we do. The almost unanimous decision was to keep doing what we're doing and see how far we can go, because we've already far exceeded the expectations we had set for ourselves oh so long ago.

The moral of this story? This is a game, and games are supposed to be fun. What's the point in winning some shiny bauble you won't even use. (What serious player lets their warehouse fill up when they could be rebuilding troops?) So to wrap this up,

1) Make friends
3) Have fun!

TBH i did not come here with any big expectations of winning either. if we get the oppertunity: sure why not? but for now i am happy that MAD DOGS have fought with honour (mostly) during this server and that as a leader i have now grown and learned new things.

DeletedUser56210

As much as I love you Poop, I'm going to have to throw this one right back in your face mate. I think we're the ones missing the fun.

This world was so boring that I essentially gave up using the alliance forum halfway through..
No need to check the def tabs if there's no defending to be done because alliances we attack can't fight back. Plus, who needs my defense when there's the whole of 110, TBG (and Avengers) who can send?
No need to post in the off. tab, the most fun you can have in this situation is to go for a city on your own or with the help of a few friends. By posting in the off. tab then before you know it all your potential BP will be gone. Best way to get BP was to either go solo or just ask on Skype/Discord if anybody has found any stacked cities.

I'm glad this quagmire of a world is nearly over.

best post made on this whole forum for this world

DeletedUser55084

TBH i did not come here with any big expectations of winning either. if we get the oppertunity: sure why not? but for now i am happy that MAD DOGS have fought with honour (mostly) during this server and that as a leader i have now grown and learned new things.
What more could anyone ask for?

DeletedUser48256

1) Make friends
3) Have fun!

Thank you for enlightening me. Now you've just made me jealous that I missed out on all the fun
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

Would have been great for me if you had voted either options 1 or 2 haha, then I would have some more fighting to do
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

But, if you can still have decent fights and lots of fun without fighting us then I think you've made the right decision.