Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

1saaa

Strategos
New top 12.

honestly i don't even know why i am making this but here i am.

1. 110 golden infidels

that is a lot of cities. honestly this team has done pretty decently. they have defeated multiple other teams on this server but considering that they would always go for one team at a time and would always try and poach top players it does degrade that a bit. it is still worth noting that they have done a solid job of fighting thus far. although, it does help when you have about three alliances worth supporting you :)

2. The Blame Game

welcome to sim city! i hope you enjoy your stay 'fighting' alliances half your size and doing no hard work whatsoever.

3. Mobius enforcers.

Oh look. its a team that i can actually analyse :)

ME have a solid 56 core and are overall solid defence. whilst they have yet yo be tested on an offensive front in great strength this team is still worth watching.

4. Scrappy Goats

i know literally nothing about this team apart from the fact that they enjoy messing up WHG. they say they are here for fun and if that is true good on you guys :) i have always been tempted to send PM's to some of the people listed in the profile just to see what the replies are :D

5. True Fear

perhaps the most solid defenders so far. a great set of players who have done the most actual fighting this server. well done to all of you. Although, i do have some issues with the leaderships latest decisions.

6. MAD DOGS

My team :) because of that i am not going to say anything whatsoever incase i come across as biased or give away anything that has been discussed on the council.

7. Black Dawn

this team has taken a nasty hit in recent weeks due to their war with the cartel but from what i can tell from greplife they are starting to stabilise (a bit). because of that it would be incredibly foolhardy to count them out of the picture just yet.

8. Infinity

this team got lucky. no way to say it really. without the collapse of Goliath they would still be fairly minor but with ex-Goliath players they can do some damage. i find that they need to work on defending a bit more but for now they holding fine.

9. Grepo addicts

the fact that this team has taken no losses from the cartel whatsoever makes me think that they may just be another branch mindlessly supporting them. although, i cannot know for certain so if anyone wants to correct me on that feel free.

10. Phoenix 53

the other half of ex-goliath. this team is smaller but more battle hardened than Infinity. Now that there leadership has sorted itself out and they have relatively secured their core this team has a bright future. although, there defence could do with a bit of work... As for their offence: well i think the players still attack like they are in an alliance the size of Goliath which is kinda dumb considering Phoenix 53 has half the manpower.

i am going to stop this now because honestly i think it gets pretty predictable for the end. if i missed anything that was important or if my analysis has offended you in any way please feel free to contact me in whatever way you see fit :)

if someone could analyse my team that would be nice :)

DeletedUser51175

pm me anytime :D
hehe
good top list :)
i am happy somone made something thread relevant here ,

my top 12 is a little easier

1 110 will win
2 TBG will win
3 mobius no idea total of 4 pm between us
4 Scrappy super duper goats - by far the funnest alliance we make alot of good jukes and we are pretty much drunk consistently.
5 TF good fighters they hold a line like no ones busniss also apart of "whg is a D-nozzle foundation"
7 black dawn - dont know em

whatever is down here
??? i have to low a concentration span i am sure they are really good though

o yea
6 infinity - completly useless in all reagrds ant attack cant defend recruits for points and seem to have some morale problems as we have some f their guys beggin to join .

1saaa

Strategos
pm me anytime :D
hehe
good top list :)
i am happy somone made something thread relevant here ,

my top 12 is a little easier

1 110 will win
2 TBG will win
3 mobius no idea total of 4 pm between us
4 Scrappy super duper goats - by far the funnest alliance we make alot of good jukes and we are pretty much drunk consistently.
5 TF good fighters they hold a line like no ones busniss also apart of "whg is a D-nozzle foundation"
7 black dawn - dont know em

whatever is down here
??? i have to low a concentration span i am sure they are really good though

o yea
6 infinity - completly useless in all reagrds ant attack cant defend recruits for points and seem to have some morale problems as we have some f their guys beggin to join .

thanks!

no love for the MAD DOGS i see :(

Ranga1

Strategos
explain

also what is your IGN?

Well you would think if true fear have done the most fighting they would be way out on top of all bp rankings or at least be leading them. True fear have done neither, so you just think they have done the most fighting cos that what's the propaganda train would have you believe

1saaa

Strategos
Well you would think if true fear have done the most fighting they would be way out on top of all bp rankings or at least be leading them. True fear have done neither, so you just think they have done the most fighting cos that what's the propaganda train would have you believe

well if you read my post i said the most PROPER fighting. by that i meant BP that was hard fought for and fought by a team that actually deserves it.

also you dodged my last question ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
well if you read my post i said the most PROPER fighting. by that i meant BP that was hard fought for and fought by a team that actually deserves it.

also you dodged my last question ;)

Lol did you read your post??? You said actual not proper. If you want people to know what you mean maybe write what you mean?

Your first summation of true fear was correct regarding defense, true fear are good at it. But they still leak cities like a sieve. They spout all the time they are here to fight, well they do that and lose every fight. Is that why the deserve the bp? As compensation for the many many many city loses?

jameslongst

Strategos
What other war lasted longer than a week or ten days? Not many. We took em all on,and here we still are, masters of our own fate.

No propaganda just a dose you dont wanna swallow for all your talk.

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Im not on any propaganda coolaid .. but it would seem TF is, from what i can tell, the only alliance who was here from the beginning, took a massive beating and are still here with a solid group. Its noteworthy at the least. Definitely takes some solid players to do that especially considering the coalition between the biggest groups.

DeletedUser55084

masters of our own fate.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Ranga1

Strategos
What other war lasted longer than a week or ten days? Not many. We took em all on,and here we still are, masters of our own fate.

Yep you sure do love a good spanking, been copping it since selymbria so you've had a lot of practice :D

But seriously your great at surviving, you could survive anything, kinda like a cockroach

1saaa

Strategos
Lol did you read your post??? You said actual not proper. If you want people to know what you mean maybe write what you mean?

Your first summation of true fear was correct regarding defense, true fear are good at it. But they still leak cities like a sieve. They spout all the time they are here to fight, well they do that and lose every fight. Is that why the deserve the bp? As compensation for the many many many city loses?

actual and proper in that context meant the same thing. sorry for the confusion.

DeletedUser41859

Yes TF did well but once upon a time O44 belonged to "FAIL" the players that survived went to TF ... where did these players go??

The 110's didn't really push much further west ....

If you want to look at some BP ... "CRIKI" remember him???
Was eliminated ages ago and he still makes the top list!!

1saaa

Strategos
Yes TF did well but once upon a time O44 belonged to "FAIL" the players that survived went to TF ... where did these players go??

The 110's didn't really push much further west ....

If you want to look at some BP ... "CRIKI" remember him???
Was eliminated ages ago and he still makes the top list!!

your not wrong...

1saaa

Strategos
@MartinusV. I am not trying to be a salt filled bad loser who says that 'he won the BP war' but was all of that really necessary? i mean how many LS did you and your friends lose today? not trying to be salty about it just genuinely curious...

DeletedUser56207

@MartinusV. I am not trying to be a salt filled bad loser who says that 'he won the BP war' but was all of that really necessary? i mean how many LS did you and your friends lose today? not trying to be salty about it just genuinely curious...

really? is that the argument you are trying to make?
for such a little player that does basically nothing in-game you sure do talk a lot, yesterday was not about losing ls or clearing your bir stacks, its about making your top players quit within 24 hrs and i would say we did that better than we hoped, your top player quit when he got targeted other guy quit after first few revolts, all you and your people can do is talk on externals and moan, when it comes to actual attacking and defending most of you fold when focused like any other ally we hit before.

also, i have been holding it in for quite a while but enough is enough, for all of you here saying True Fear is the only ally fighting bla bla, its pretty simple... our focus was never on them long enough, we just wanted to put them in their place and after that we ignored them, only reason they "survived" and are "sticking around" to watch the world end is because we did not continue to go after them, as @Ranga1 said, they are only somewhat good at defending and awesome at losing cities.

only ally that i am really impressed by that stay away from world politics and diplomacy and just have fun and war the way they want are goats, something we intended to do here but chose another way.

I wont be here to argue or continue the discussion as i am not interested in that, just stating how things are.

DeletedUser21287

the guys wanted BP. We will rebuild them again in 48 hours :)

as for cuddling was that 2 or 3 alliances sending support? When we cuddle we do it with love not out of necessity ;)