Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser55027

quiet you 5 - 0 HAHAHAHAHA

cry havoc will fight you anywhere and still win, SINK SINK SINK LOL

DeletedUser55027

dont try to play it down mate, you guys decided to go the MRA route and you cant defend all your cities, so just take it on the chin, SINK SINK SINK

DeletedUser45360

dont try to play it down mate, you guys decided to go the MRA route and you cant defend all your cities, so just take it on the chin, SINK SINK SINK
Didn't you get spammed out of en109? I'd suggest you humble yourself unless you want the same thing to happen again ;)

DeletedUser41523

hoplite nuke and cry havoc 5
LOTR a big fat zero

bless them, they even tried to break 4 out of 5 above sieges and ended up getting there pants pulled down

anyway pull your pants up LOTR, you got internals to sort out that we are breaking LMAOOO

LOTR SINK
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

1) Sup Filip?
2) You guys have 9 scores on them and they have 1 on you guys. :p

DeletedUser55346

The only thing that i will say is that this world is still pretty young... There will be huge blood baths to enjoy... So EVERYONE should prepare their pants.

DeletedUser55245

Put your money where your mouth is and creep on up our way a little more, infact I think Dub and I will start creeping our way y'all's way I think us two alone would wipe the floor with y'all but just for LOLs we might bring Shuri and Grepo Meta with us. We 4 VS all of you and LOTR wins

DeletedUser55027

il fight all 4 of yous on me own mate and win.

will you all just stop talking trash and come do what you wanna do, im trying to get closer to you for a fight and im taking your members cities to do it

say what ever you want, we are beating you, simple as that,

dont give us the there not in our core area HAHAHAH its your fault for getting members that you cant defend

DeletedUser41523

Taking all bets on who pisses the world and/or their own team off first. Charlie or filip. Line starts at 100 gold.

DeletedUser52443

Last I played with filip he basically ghosted out

Lets see how long you can talk for, King Soos took his humbling yesterday. Who's next ;)

DeletedUser45360

Taking all bets on who pisses the world and/or their own team off first. Charlie or filip. Line starts at 100 gold.
You act like angering a world is a bad thing. I, and many others, would much rather fight tons of battles and destroy many teams, than to sim until world wonders and get a crown for what?

I have no clue how people can play this game and not get bored, when their alarm goes off once a month...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56207

You act like angering off a world is a bad thing. I, and many others, would much rather fight tons of battles and destroy many teams, than to sim until world wonders and get a crown for what?

I have no clue how people can play this game and not get bored, when their alarm goes off once a month...

Fatalis never said he is playing for a win, he is just enjoying his game on outer oceans and i can respect ones that want that when you compare it to core oceans where people mostly spam ;)

DeletedUser54965

Fatalis never said he is playing for a win, he is just enjoying his game on outer oceans and i can respect ones that want that when you compare it to core oceans where people mostly spam ;)

surprised its been no spam... lol full nights sleep is amazing... sorry vran :(

DeletedUser41523

Oh no, I'm still getting spammed on the rim. Turns out when you take cities off teams and they realize that they're not better, they try spamming you in hopes that you'll quit or turn the alarm off.

And I don't mind people who pick fights with everyone. But from what I read in 109 you fought/spammed everyone and then complained that the world was ganging up on you. Seems like you want the reputation of fighting the world but none of the consequences of doing so. Its not really an achievement if you pick a fight with everyone and fold.

DeletedUser45360

Oh no, I'm still getting spammed on the rim. Turns out when you take cities off teams and they realize that they're not better, they try spamming you in hopes that you'll quit or turn the alarm off.

And I don't mind people who pick fights with everyone. But from what I read in 109 you fought/spammed everyone and then complained that the world was ganging up on you. Seems like you want the reputation of fighting the world but none of the consequences of doing so. Its not really an achievement if you pick a fight with everyone and fold.

I can't tell if you are really dumb or just trying to get into everyone's good book?

You are angry at the wrong people my friend. It is not the players that create and enforce the rules, it's the moderators. If you want to direct your anger at someone, then do so at the correct people.

You read the externals and believe every word of it to be gospel and that the people making the posts are incapable of lying because they are angels sent down from Heaven. Lol. I can tell the type of leader you are we would never get along.

Diplomacy over war!
Get into everyone's good book, to increase your chances of winning!
Spam is bad, never spam your enemies even if they spam you!
Let's form a coalition to fight our enemies!

Sound a bit like you?

DeletedUser55330

I can't tell if you are really dumb or just trying to get into everyone's good book?

You are angry at the wrong people my friend. It is not the players that create and enforce the rules, it's the moderators. If you want to direct your anger at someone, then do so at the correct people.

You read the externals and believe every word of it to be gospel and that the people making the posts are incapable of lying because they are angels sent down from Heaven. Lol. I can tell the type of leader you are we would never get along.

Diplomacy over war!
Get into everyone's good book, to increase your chances of winning!
Spam is bad, never spam your enemies even if they spam you!
Let's form a coalition to fight our enemies!

Sound a bit like you?

You’ve clearly never played with (or against?) Dan...

DeletedUser56199

All that nonsense rambling @Semajoes did really desnt sound like Dan at all if u ask me.... clearly talking out his lower mouth on that one lol