Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser45360

All that nonsense rambling @Semajoes did really desnt sound like Dan at all if u ask me.... clearly talking out his lower mouth on that one lol
You are trash, give your front line cities to Charlie so he can do damage. Then go to core and build defence for him

DeletedUser56199

You are trash, give your front line cities to Charlie so he can do damage. Then go to core and build defence for him
yeah u clearly do not know me either.... what are you talking about? i havent given any cities to charlie, especially my front line ones; nor am i in the core
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
....and whats defense?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

I mean, know something about the topic you are going to talk trash about... now you just look stupid
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser45360

yeah u clearly do not know me either.... what are you talking about? i havent given any cities to charlie, especially my front line ones; nor am i in the core
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
....and whats defense?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

I mean, know something about the topic you are going to talk trash about... now you just look stupid
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
Are you okay?

Reread my post slowly and do so a few times.

I am instructing you on what to do

DeletedUser56214

SINK- Destructive Influence, House Of Pain, Cry Havoc, Darkside, Plague Brigade

Destructive influence- has no where to go, will slowly be eaten
House Of Pain- will be spammed into vm or forced to ghost like soos :p
The rest- irrelevant, I don't see any of them competing for ww

FLOAT THEN SINK- Panda coalition-
Pandagoatium, The Sorcerers Apprentice, PHOENIX, Kleos, Phoenix Devils Brigade, Pheonix Spartas Brigade, Pheonix Spartas Brigade, Hordes of the Dim,

Panda coalition- With more allys than reds you would think panda would be a good competitor for ww, that is not the case.
top_12.PNG

Having absolutely no standards for recruiting will be there downfall, instead of eating they recruited anybody near them. Now they have over 150 noobs to protect and 150 simmers, that leaves maybe 50 decent players to carry the team.

SWIM- Lords Of The Rim, 13th Warrior Of the Rim

LOTR- This is the team that is favored to win right now, if hop sinks.

ps... this is just my opinion please don't get offended :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I can't tell if you are really dumb or just trying to get into everyone's good book?

You are angry at the wrong people my friend. It is not the players that create and enforce the rules, it's the moderators. If you want to direct your anger at someone, then do so at the correct people.

You read the externals and believe every word of it to be gospel and that the people making the posts are incapable of lying because they are angels sent down from Heaven. Lol. I can tell the type of leader you are we would never get along.

Diplomacy over war!
Get into everyone's good book, to increase your chances of winning!
Spam is bad, never spam your enemies even if they spam you!
Let's form a coalition to fight our enemies!

Sound a bit like you?

Yes I do trust people's word that I've played with and against for years over yours. Your word isn't worth much.

I've literally led and been in anti-diplomacy premades.
At this point, I don't really care if I'm loved or hated.
Yeah spam is bad, I can see why people leave the game over it.
Name the coalition I'm in.

DeletedUser45360

Yes I do trust people's word that I've played with and against for years over yours. Your word isn't worth much.

I've literally led and been in anti-diplomacy premades.
At this point, I don't really care if I'm loved or hated.
Yeah spam is bad, I can see why people leave the game over it.
Name the coalition I'm in.
Well, it will be interesting to see where your team ends up with your no spam policy. Hopefully, you don't bump into any spammers.

Good luck!

Finally, don't believe everything you read.

DeletedUser41523

I didn’t say that we had a no spam policy. I said that I can see why people quit from spam. I’ll definitely spam back if anyone in my team gets spammed and the opposing leader can’t or won’t handle it. I just prefer not to do that because not taking melatonin and sitting back at my computer and constantly spamming until someone quits isn’t challenging or fun for me. There’s no thrill or satisfaction from taking towns off people that either myself or my team forced to quit via spam. I’d rather just work on being a better player.

Don’t worry I believe nothing that I read from you.

Anyways back to top 12s. @KINMAN i like yours but ima disagree with you. LOTR won’t be able to fully put down HOP and they’ll be boxed in by Cry Havoc and HOP long term. They will get a break by absorbing some of DI. The others will join CH or the MRA.

The MRA coalition will win the server. Reason: Everyone else has been uninterested in them. Those that do have some interest don’t effectively fight them. They combine for #1 Easily. And are now at the stage where they’re rushing the rim and founding to block off teams like CH.

DeletedUser45360

I didn’t say that we had a no spam policy. I said that I can see why people quit from spam. I’ll definitely spam back if anyone in my team gets spammed and the opposing leader can’t or won’t handle it. I just prefer not to do that because not taking melatonin and sitting back at my computer and constantly spamming until someone quits isn’t challenging or fun for me. There’s no thrill or satisfaction from taking towns off people that either myself or my team forced to quit via spam. I’d rather just work on being a better player.

You cry about us spamming, but admit that you would spam if you or your teammates were to be spammed.

You do understand that by you spamming you are not helping the situation at all and only adding more fuel to the fire. I.e. more spammers are created when you begin spamming people. You are as bad as the so called spammers that you despise so much lol.

Remind me, what was your argument again?

DeletedUser56207

Pretty much sums up why spam should be punished with attackable ban so we can get rid of such players that only spam others into quitting, in that case anyone who wants to spam, sure as hell can try and get banned and rimmed shortly after that.

DeletedUser45360

Pretty much sums up why spam should be punished with attackable ban so we can get rid of such players that only spam others into quitting, in that case anyone who wants to spam, sure as hell can try and get banned and rimmed shortly after that.

You do know hiding in VM just confirms to everyone that you cannot handle spam? If you come out VM, the first thing people will do is shower you with constant attacks because they know that you break easily hence the VM.

DeletedUser56207

You do know hiding in VM just confirms to everyone that you cannot handle spam? If you come out VM, the first thing people will do is shower you with constant attacks because they know that you break easily hence the VM.

big lol
i'm not hiding in vm due to spam, i have plans for the extended weekend, don't really care what you say i don't think no one does either way, people only see you as a spammer and a cheater so speak what you want and all you want kiddo.

other than that, i have no intention of risking my RL, marriage and work to react to 24/7 spam by likes of you, so if that's breaking me i guess i'm broken :(

DeletedUser45360

big lol
i'm not hiding in vm due to spam, i have plans for the extended weekend, don't really care what you say i don't think no one does either way, people only see you as a spammer and a cheater so speak what you want and all you want kiddo.

other than that, i have no intention of risking my RL, marriage and work to react to 24/7 spam by likes of you, so if that's breaking me i guess i'm broken :(

I don't care how people see me.

Goodbye, stick to revolt. Conquest was not made for the weak

DeletedUser41523

Looks like House of Pain is pulling away from Lords of the Rim a bit, they've even grabbed one off of Witchhuntergeneral. 28-22 is the score now.

DeletedUser38766

You cry about us spamming, but admit that you would spam if you or your teammates were to be spammed.

You do understand that by you spamming you are not helping the situation at all and only adding more fuel to the fire. I.e. more spammers are created when you begin spamming people. You are as bad as the so called spammers that you despise so much lol.

Remind me, what was your argument again?
you like to argue a lot, don´t you? :)