Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54965
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Midterms are over so new top 12.

1) MRA Coalition (Pandagoatium, PHOENIX, Phoenix Empire Rises, FIENNIX, Devils Brigade, Spartas Brigade)- The En98 and En107 strategy strikes again. I'd expect a lot of losses to happen on their end (except Pandas as an individual). The thing I've noticed about this strategy is that it works a lot better when Pandas are there. I think this team will be the main competition for world wonders but if you're combining the scores, they probably won't be the main competition in wars. SWIM.

2) Lords of the Rim/13th Warrior of the Rim-
Appears to have stalled out for the moment. The ball hasn't moved much on House of Pain/Chaos Returns at 19-18. They're also losing to Cry Havoc at 1-7. They are however opening up the lead on Destructive Influence/Goat Farmers (Now disbanded) at 20-1. They've also brought in Charlie. So expect a lot of spamming to begin. Can't imagine this is in anyway coincidental with the recent state of the wars. FLOAT.

3) Destructive Influence- Every world has its loser, this appears to be it. They're down a second branch. Their best faring war is vs the MRA coalition, where they sit at 57-22. They're sitting ahead of House of Pain and Chaos Returns at 6-4. They're losing to Kleos at 8-15. As stated above, they're losing 1-20 to Lord of the Rim/13th. The saving grace here is that they have a pact with Cry Havoc, who have gone all in on Lords of the Rim. FLOAT then SINK.

4) House of Pain/Chaos Returns-
A nice turn around. This could shape up into a good rebuilding world for the former BS/JFL squad. Their main war aside from LOTR appears to be Darkside/-Darkside- where they sit at 32-14. They're sitting at 11-3 vs the MRA coalition. They're also beating Assassins Order at 10-0. I think their long term success hinges on defeating either Darkside or LOTR. They appear to have landed into a similar position as their 107 stint where they're backed in by large and/or solid teams capable of ganging up on them. FLOAT.

5) Darkside/-Darkside--
They're currently sitting at 2-2 vs LOTR. They're crushing Assassins Order at 28-9. I think this is the surprise team of the server and could be a dark horse for the win. SWIM.

6) Cry Havoc-
Their main focus is LOTR it seems. It also seems that they're winning with a smooth 7-1. I think that this is LOTR's main threat and HoP's main chance at relief. The thing is though, I don't think that they will win the world with DI. Fact is they have a choice, beat LOTR or beat the MRA coalition. They can't do both, at least not without killing and absorbing DI. That said, this will likely be the best fighting team in the server with who head lines them carrying them to victory in their wars. SWIM.

7) The Sorcerers Apprentice/The Sorcerers Home-
They're primarily feeding but are neck and neck with the MRA coalition. FLOAT.

8) Plague Brigade- Appear to have an NAP with LOTR. Based on my experience fighting them, this has enabled them to survive as long as they have. Their only war is with The Booty Warrior Cult and are sitting at 0-3 in that fight currently. SINK.

9) Kleos- Surprisingly okay in this server. Losing to the MRA coalition but beating Destructive Influence and Assassins Order. They're losing a low scoring and competitive fight with House of Pain at 2-4. FLOAT.

10) Assassins Order- Don't even need to look at this one, they're being eaten alive. SINK.

11) Multum In Parvo- Currently in the rim of O43. Losing a war to BALKAN WARRIORS at 0-6. Losing to Darkside/-Darkside- at 1-11. And losing to the Skeleton Crew at 0-2. SINK.

12) The Skeleton Crew- A new comer to the top 12 and a new alliance in general. I don't see it lasting long as they're losing to everyone they're fighting except Multum In Parvo. SINK.

King Soos

Strategos

5) Darkside/-Darkside--
They're currently sitting at 2-2 vs LOTR. They're crushing Assassins Order at 28-9. I think this is the surprise team of the server and could be a dark horse for the win. SWIM.
Im sorry to say this is not going to be the surprise team this world lol
They have already pretty much collapsed
other than that a good top 12 :)
thanks

DeletedUser56207

@The Smilodon Fatalis

"MRA Coalition (Pandagoatium, PHOENIX, Phoenix Empire Rises, FIENNIX, Devils Brigade, Spartas Brigade)-"
Fiennix,Devils,Spartas are not in coalition, however kleos and The Sorcerers Apprentice/The Sorcerers Home are in panda coalition..

DeletedUser39931

@The Smilodon Fatalis

"MRA Coalition (Pandagoatium, PHOENIX, Phoenix Empire Rises, FIENNIX, Devils Brigade, Spartas Brigade)-"
Fiennix,Devils,Spartas are not in coalition, however kleos and The Sorcerers Apprentice/The Sorcerers Home are in panda coalition..
Kleos signed a pact to fight DI thats as far as it goes

DeletedUser41523

@The Smilodon Fatalis

Devils/Spartas are in. Call it insider info.

DeletedUser41096

4) House of Pain/Chaos Returns-
A nice turn around. This could shape up into a good rebuilding world for the former BS/JFL squad.

Do not refer to them as former JFL, I don't consider people who merge with the enemy because they are too lazy to fight them to be members.

The only member inside there that deserves to be considered JFL is Sanj.

C

DeletedUser56207

The last part was just a fact. They’re either repo him or almost everyone will just agree to take on LOTR because of him.

little hard to imagine everyone targeting single ally because of just him... on second thought.. arent most doing that because of WHG already... ohh well..:rolleyes:

DeletedUser41523

A real "fighter" talk right there lol.

1) We’re not fighting you and likely won’t be able to until near the end of the world due to our own position compared to yours so you’re first point is kinda moot.

2) I’m just going off of past history. I’m sure you remember it, having been there a few times.

3) And as we can tell, it’s not like it takes the entire world to effectively fight you guys right now (see cry havoc and house of pain). The only thing that’d change if this is still going on by the time we got up there would be now we’re just fighting you too. In which case you’d just claim we ganged up on you either way. My point was that you’ll likely just annoy the world into attacking/spamming you...again.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) We’re not fighting you and likely won’t be able to until near the end of the world due to our own position compared to yours so you’re first point is kinda moot.

2) I’m just going off of past history. I’m sure you remember it, having been there a few times.

3) And as we can tell, it’s not like it takes the entire world to effectively fight you guys right now (see cry havoc and house of pain). The only thing that’d change if this is still going on by the time we got up there would be now we’re just fighting you too. In which case you’d just claim we ganged up on you either way. My point was that you’ll likely just annoy the world into attacking/spamming you...again.
I wonder how? Do Hop suddenly count as the whole world?

DeletedUser47494

Holy crap Charlie is here for few days and already made Soos ghost. I think we need to start spaming him or he will destroy us all!

DeletedUser41096

Shouldn't ever talk down on the 1 player who made you relevant. Without me and JFL you were the exact player that I would have ran over in any world, average.

But of course, there will be some made up story with it. Soos had a sudden emergency, Charlie spammed, the internet was out, the dog ate the laptop so no alarm went off, ect.

Surely nobody will acknowledge that 1 player just walked into a world, and within 2 days made a leader of a top 3 alliance ghost. That's fine, on to the next.

C
JFL

DeletedUser54965

Do not refer to them as former JFL, I don't consider people who merge with the enemy because they are too lazy to fight them to be members.

The only member inside there that deserves to be considered JFL is Sanj.

C

whaa i didnt merge with the enemy lmaoo

DeletedUser55027

hoplite nuke and cry havoc 5
LOTR a big fat zero

bless them, they even tried to break 4 out of 5 above sieges and ended up getting there pants pulled down

anyway pull your pants up LOTR, you got internals to sort out that we are breaking LMAOOO

LOTR SINK
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

DeletedUser56199

hoplite nuke and cry havoc 5
LOTR a big fat zero

bless them, they even tried to break 4 out of 5 above sieges and ended up getting there pants pulled down

anyway pull your pants up LOTR, you got internals to sort out that we are breaking LMAOOO

LOTR SINK
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
hm, big talk from someone so far away... CQing scattered remains of cities in your territory isnt really what i would call "catching us with our pants down" i mean, its your territory... lol those are the outskirts of our lands, the rural area... towns far apart, cities a good distance from the crowded urban lifestyle up here in 54. Why dont u pull up your big boy pants and come more into northern 55. Its pretty ghetto, i hope you're not scared....
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif