Top 12 Pharae ~ Top 12 Sink or Swim ~

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
oh well, i see them on top not the fake NoName :)

indeed they are, I know everyone here will agree with you that most players on this server look at top DBP ranks and go "that player/team must be good, top quality team to have all that DBP and not lose cities"

but wait.... aren't you guys losing cities?

Rachel.L

Phrourach
@Maggic Md
Was on the server, did my job, and left. While I was there, played alone, was not associated with any alliance: yours, Nutz', or anyone else but did the damage I wanted to do. I speak about leaders and deeds because I have played with these ppl a LONG TIME. And if you had an idea about what I posted, you'd understand why I called out Amnesia, not just noname in general. Until you have an inkling, don't respond. Every time you do, you look clueless and weak.

@Alexander the Okay, miss you. :p

DeletedUser56295

@Maggic Md
Was on the server, did my job, and left. While I was there, played alone, was not associated with any alliance: yours, Nutz', or anyone else but did the damage I wanted to do. I speak about leaders and deeds because I have played with these ppl a LONG TIME. And if you had an idea about what I posted, you'd understand why I called out Amnesia, not just noname in general. Until you have an inkling, don't respond. Every time you do, you look clueless and weak.

@Alexander the Okay, miss you. :p
I know Amnesia since few weeks ago, when i joined this world.
Like you said, you don't play in this server, so your critics and your opinions are not important for me.
Sorry, but i'm here just for comment what's happen in my coalition and i'm playing in this world, i'm not here for talk about your personal issues, with others, and really i can't understand what you mean, and i'm not interested.
And now i'm going to a Club, is saturday night and i have more important stuff to do than stay here talking about virtual cities in front of a monitor.
Yes, because here someone forget that this is only GAME ,and im not a Hikikomori :confused::eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Well, I've known Amnesia for YEARS so it means you know nothing. I also talked to Paul while I was ig, less than a week ago.
I bet they are please as punch you announced their 6+ alliances are working together out here on the externals. Again, you show you have no skills in game or in diplomacy.
Have fun at the club cuz I bet you get eaten soon for this.

DeletedUser56295

Well, I've known Amnesia for YEARS so it means you know nothing. I also talked to Paul while I was ig, less than a week ago.
I bet they are please as punch you announced their 6+ alliances are working together out here on the externals. Again, you show you have no skills in game or in diplomacy.
Have fun at the club cuz I bet you get eaten soon for this.
Thank you, you are really a Classy Lady :D
Paul have nothing to hide, he's not like your friend Nutz.
WE are more than Six :D
Luckly i have a good real life , and yes i will enjoy my saturday night.
Enjoy your Hikikomori life .;)

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
To hide? I mean, let's be real here I have been open about most of my moves here. That there's spies, etc. I'd say I've been overly transparent. If that's a word you can comprehend.

And more than 6 ? You guys..... You guys know that only one alliance can win domination right? It's not like ww where there's flipping and flopping.... There's 60 winners, that's it. The rest just lick the winners boots. In case no one on the 6 teams read the rules. They sure haven't read any "how to activate militia before attacks guides"

Thanks for keeping me entertained maggic, I sincerely mean that. A spicy external forum makes the game more enjoyable for me, and I'd hope the same for you

DeletedUser54331

And more than 6 ? You guys..... You guys know that only one alliance can win domination right? It's not like ww where there's flipping and flopping.... There's 60 winners, that's it. The rest just lick the winners boots. In case no one on the 6 teams read the rules. They sure haven't read any "how to activate militia before attacks guides"

As always i recommend mass internalization for the win. (Or) You could follow the highly successful model of 110s.

DeletedUser29916

What an interesting weekend it has been. Seems like Sit Down and Shut Up decided to hand over some prime real estate to the huggers, about 15 of there finest cities have changed owners. I guess they are buying themselves some time to run away from the center of the world.

So far it seems no one has managed to take a city from the Huggiebears. I do wonder when the real players will stand up either by leading there alliance into battle or playing the diplo game wisely. I honestly dont have high hopes seeing all the batter in this topic about old worlds. Almost seems like no one is worried about this world becoming a walk in the park for the huggiebears.

Common Nutz and others I know you have skills, stop hiding behind a forum account and start fighting.

Top alliance rankings do look interesting, seems like TF, AN and NN are keeping up with the growth of the Huggiebears and us not being able to double any of the following alliances. This does look promessing for when the domination erra arrives... but thats still a long way out :)

Enjoy your week all, time for me to rebuild my troops and get some walls up caus I feel an outburst of panic and agression comming from our surrounding alliances *wishful thinking*.

See you all on the battlefield.

If I find the energy I willl post up a top 12 somewhere this week.

Chill out
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser29916

PS: Yes I am to lazy to edit my post
PS2: Ranga1 whenever you bring Erik back to a speed 2 revolt world maybe, just maybe TS will show up again. Our team is still playing around in multiple worlds but you know after each win we like to pick back up our real life. If you want come drop by here in this world and try and give me a hard time. I know your desire to try and beat me is still high xx

DeletedUser46838

@Chilluminati for a moment I thought I was gonna be conquered by you, but looks like that was a fake

Whew haha

But yeah sort of shocked HT hit us really quickly.