Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

Ranga1

Strategos
All those teams you listed are gone lol.

A team under the same leadership, with the same name, fighting real time big boy wars not MRA bulls**t all these "knights" of grepolis like to fight...ya that's a legacy team in my point of view and True Fear is one of the best still going.
Says the guy who has instructed his team to ghost at the first sign of any big boy war lol

TheHGamer

Peltast
Well, off the subject here, just out of curiosity, what's the connection between all these SAILORS?

I mean, RED SAIL RAIDERS, Achilles Black Sails, Black Sails, and BLACK SAIL. Are they all under the same roof?
or is it just a freakish coincidence that they share whole similar names by any chance?
they are different, wycked sister caused a lot of problems immature as hell

TheHGamer

Peltast
nah its actually annoying, how can you be an adult and act like some little kid when **** doesn't go your way, ruining it for the rest of us in the alliance who are tryna win

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i mean you can just look at this pic and see what wycked is all about kek

4UrdDHb.png

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
That's subjective though, because some people have different thoughts on what makes a legacy team. TF has been around a lot of controversy, but so has Eviction Notice, so has Repo Agents, so has The Syndicate, so has VICS, so has Bloods, I can go on and on and on but you get the point.

In my opinion, TF is a solid team, but I don't know if I would put them as a legacy team. But then again some people base it off of how long they've been around.

I've been around since 2010, does that make me a legacy player? (dont answer that). Point being its all a matter of personal opinion.
it makes you the greatest legacy player of them all.

mats25

Phrourach
Ok Old Farts...
This time when you arguing about the history here is meny things happened...
From last top12 post 5 alliance changed names/falled appart or merged.
Top 12 has changed
Some gold are spended

i made a simple Top 12. Next time, when i learned better english i give some titles and opinions as well...so stop live in past and keep the threat clean from you bu..shitt

top.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser39931

WTF has happened to grepo
i been away for a while just came back read the forums and feel like i could do with another 12 month in HMP
A top 12 is now a copy and paste from the rankings in game wtf

Okay. it seems no one wants to update top 12 anymore, I might give it a shot.

#1 Judgement Day (#1 Attack / #1 Defense)
- There seems to be a rumor that they use some kind of spies to steal valuable intels from their enemies, which I'm not so sure about. I'm not near to 'em nor have had any chance to encounter 'em yet. and why would they need to do such tiresome works, considering they've been keeping their top position from the beginning? it's just pointless. but we don't know. only the persons concerned might confirm the facts. they know how to play this game nonetheless. front runners I must say. - SWIM

#2 The Ghost (#3 Attack / #11 Defense)

- Holding their strong positions mainly in O55. according to their member's remarks, they apparently have fought with Mud Dogs, that I think it's already over seeing their STATS. the last city swapping happened 3 days ago. it seems they're mainly focusing on strengthen their core by beating rather small Alliances near 'em, such as Empire and Excalibur. and as their leader once confirmed, The Ghost has sister Alliance called The Ghouls and has been teaming up with Achilles Black Sails from the beginning. so it's more or less 120 players under the same roof. given their strong position in O55 and many team-players, I believe they have a high chance to win this world as well as JD. - SWIM

#3 True Fear (#4 Attack / #19 Defense)

- I belong here, so I won't comment.

#4 Mud Dogs (#5 Attack / #7 Defense)
- Based in O45, Northeast, where they're surrounded by Center of sanity / Edge of Insanity to North front, JD to North-east front, The Ghost to East front, True Fear to South front. but it doesn't seem they have yet any serious troubles to be building up their core. and if I'm right, these guys started from The Raptor Pack, which was demolished due to many front-lines. I thought these guys were to absorbed by other big Alliances but no. they re-formed into the new Alliance very successfully and managed to engrave their name in Top 4 again. I believe they will swim for the time being. - SWIM

#5 Center of Sanity (#2 Attack / #2 Defense)

- Based in O44, These guys are re-incarnation of the Chimpanzees. they've had tough time with JD since this world opened, battle points are showing us that, that is seemingly high comparing to their Alliance points. decent fighters I must say. being teamed-up with formerly known Dough Boys(now Edge of Insanity), they might survive from the wrath of JD. - FLOAT

#6 The Ghouls (#13 Attack / #17 Defense)

- The Ghost's sister Alliance.

#7 Edge of Insanity (#10 Attack / #8 Defense)
- Center of Sanity's sister Alliance.

#8 Runaways (#7 Attack / #4 Defense)
- I'm actually impressed that they still alive, considering they're so spread in O44 and O45, surrounded by Mud Dogs and Sanity Group.
I wonder how's it gonna last though. time will tell. the Alliance name suits well current situation.- SINK

#9 People WE All Tolerate (#17 Attack / #18 Defense)

- Scattered in O45 in the midst of JD. but no serious incidents happened yet, eating OBLIVION to gain strength but it's only matter of time to meet their ends given their weak position, unless either team-up with OBLIVION to face JD or be under the nuclear umbrella of JD. - SINK

#10 OBLIVION (#8 Attack / #3 Defense)

- Based in O44 North-east. I believe they've been having tough time mainly due to JD as they shared the same islands since the world started.
I thought they would sure to collapse but no, immigrating to North-east operation has been successful! it's rather early phase of this world so who knows what will happen? they may actually grow their force-power and pay back to JD someday. just kidding. - FLOAT

#11 Achilles Black Sails (#6 Attack / #12 Defense)

- Another The Ghost Group.

#12 Red Sail Raiders (#9 Attack / #5 Defense)
- I believe these guys are from R.T.T.E? have two front lines to True Fear and Mud Dogs, it'll be a long and hard time for them to endure. - SINK

mats25

Phrourach
i can give a responde to you post..
1. thank you taked time and maked proper post..

as i am inside alliance 9. i am not agree we need to change our political way...why..chuase i do not see in this worlds more than 9 alive alliance and we will be the last then, if we do not grow...