Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

DeletedUser8345

james never cares about cities because he never got it past 20 :(

@Billy Goat i would not categorize devil as good revolt player, he is upper tier conquest player, but since i would rank that above all revolt players... well.. your list reduces to him alone :)

Did you just call me the best player in TF? :p

DeletedUser56348

Well this all makes amusing reading lol

Domination is a marathon, not a sprint, ultimately it depends how many actives stick it out thru the end game. Thats when the going really gets tough.

As you are well aware there are many players in JD from both Pharae and Eretria who have that experience.....
As said before, am really hoping core TF dont ghost this time around and see the server out to the end, come what may.

If you win the server with limited experience of the endgame, will be the first in line to congratulate you on a deserved victory
Anything before that is just white noise tbh, tho its making me smile :cool:

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus
If we're being honest, I don't think anybody on our lines is afraid of TF. Like arma said, we haven't even marked you guys red yet LOL. You are of no threat to us as we are too busy fighting every other alliance in 3 different oceans, the only real players you have is pgalland, devilmahir and Stannis. So please James, do us all a favor and go back to conquering inactives and ghost towns.
All of the Ghosts players who went to JD were clearly scared of TF because they were getting their asses kicked.

So basically, JD admits their loss only if they lose cities in their deep core in conjunction with that city being in control of one of their top players within top 20 BP. otherwise they put a label on them for 'foods' or 'soon to be internals'. I'll take it a note for my future reference. I'm gonna use this logic someday.

I went to the better alliance that I respected for how coordinated they were. The fact that you guys only took 1 of my cities from your core (after 3 attempts on an empty city) tells the story of why I didn’t want to go to JD.

The people who came here may say the same, and who said we wanted you lol.

You had one city taken off you by TF and defected to their alliance. TF has also had failed attempts taking cities from us. We have taken a city from you so why didn't you join us? Maybe I can call you Captain Juggling lmao.

I would only argue when I'm presented with absurd stupidity. I also believe you have the definition of "empty city" wrong :)

Captain Pudding

Hipparchus

You had one city taken off you by TF and defected to their alliance. TF has also had failed attempts taking cities from us. We have taken a city from you so why didn't you join us? Maybe I can call you Captain Juggling lmao.

I would only argue when I'm presented with absurd stupidity. I also believe you have the definition of "empty city" wrong :)

I handed off the first city “I lost” to TF when I was in Ghosts as I had already decided on joining them and was holding an invite.

As for the city Dave took, it had 2 birs in it which sunk the first CS, and militia on the second CS. That’s basically empty to me at least. Now I have 6 CS on my wall thanks to the coordination of TF, and lack of teamwork from JD. I’m glad I made the right decision on who to join :)

DeletedUser54339

"Defected"
Ghosts were dead in the water ages ago. Are you unintentionally stupid or are you taking a class?

DeletedUser54339

Yes defected. If you don't know the meaning, here it is.

"To abandon a position or association, often to join an opposing group."

I'm aware of the meaning of the word, Poindexter. I was more curious about the connotations.
So all the guys who joined you from Ghosts also 'defected'?

DeletedUser56813

yes, so that we could internalise you later :)
the same as TF will do, naive.