Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

DeletedUser54339

You guys can't step foot in o54 for a reason.
Did your mother drop you on your head accidentally, or did she just dribble you like a basketball? Either way the effect appears to have been the same.

DeletedUser56813

Now we are talking about moms?

I thought this game was for grown up mans.

jameslongst

Strategos
Excuse me Mr. Okay, this conversation is for top 20 fighters only. Thank you, please come again
Exactly. This BS attitude is why people hate you guys lmao.

Elite. Psh.

the last time I opened this forum was when you guys were crying about spaming. 2 weeks ago.

I decided today to come here just to see if people were still talking and the first thing I see is you being totally unpleasant to syph when he just asked you a friendly question about whycked sister. then you started boasting about your alliance smashing us when the war haven't started yet.

I did not came here to flex my numbers but since you talked about smashing us, I showed you the numbers, you understand them the way you want.
You poor poor guys...I can see I have offended you with my ruffianly behavior. Perhaps you should retire to the verandah with a cool drink.

As for numbers, you may not have intended to flex them, but flex them you did, and I say to you that they stink sir. They stink of boosting and I'm not really interested in looking upon them at length.

If that is all you have for me you may go...or would you like to parley for a truce? I can offer you generous terms.

Billy Goat

Hoplite
So let me get this straight... you hate us because we can actually back up our talk with numbers? lmaooo Just from the 30 mins I've been here, I can tell you're the joke of the community. Jeez I know I've been gone awhile but I thought the battlefield did the talking for you. You seem to be more busy in the forums than the actual game ahaha. Go outside buddy, you're done for the day

DeletedUser54339

Excuse me Mr. Okay, this conversation is for top 20 fighters only. Thank you, please come again
You don't get to set the terms of anything, goat botherer. Make your peace with it now, because as the server continues this will become more and more upsetting to you.

DeletedUser56813

w.e makes you sleep at night james.

probably have more milicia on my wall than you have of DLU.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that you guys truly know that it would be hard to defend a city 40% into our core as the cities you guys have taken were either deep in your core or halfway in. We accept what we lost and we have used it as further motivation to fight harder and win.

Respect is given when respect is due and there is nothing wrong with being complimented on your fighting skills and timing etc. Doesn't mean that they would switch sides if they had the option. I look forward to future wars with you guys in this world and may the best alliance win.

PS arma doesn't juice, he's been on the frontlines fighting since he was out of bp so he's gotten his battle points and has been taking cities from our enemies top players and handing off to give us better positioning.