Elis vs OnlyFans

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Lmao you guys had ran an entire alliance wide op on me.
You're teammates where literally scared to keep me in their ocean. ( I saw the screen shots of the posts in your forums.. )
Not a threat to time?? More like lazy / shoddy attacking

You can try to fool the rest of us Alb, but don't fool yourself.. Your team sucks, and literally came here because they figured they'd have a shot without fiasco here to kill em again.

your commander and chief says cool it mole, this aint your crappy fiasco ally to bring mud to our good name !

Mole man 420

Phrourach
Just pointing out facts their boss - but you know - a team that came in two full branches basically day one.. and only 4 people on the top 50 fighters list. Pure gold

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
YOURE PLAYING REVOLT?! :eek:

either the worlds ending or that’s Cap with a capital C.

yeah bro, first revolt since en103, i have a new job/project now and cant be on 24/7 so cant play conquest competitively with other top players so might as well play revolt where i have like 8 hrs of sleep and still 4 hrs to organize snipes/defense and still not lose any cities, unlike mole... :rolleyes:

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
yeah bro, first revolt since en103, i have a new job/project now and cant be on 24/7 so cant play conquest competitively with other top players so might as well play revolt where i have like 8 hrs of sleep and still 4 hrs to organize snipes/defense and still not lose any cities, unlike mole... :rolleyes:
now you are getting it, just slap that wall up and stuff that bad boi with dlu. You wanna be a pro grepo player? 0-25 under 9.7 seconds

mats25

Phrourach
lets focus to the forum and forget the Mole and other names ..there was question about the alliance FANS.

i think Fans doing great and see them in future a big pain in the a.s...they no need much naps or pacts as they have sister as well so ... hopefully we all see soon a bigger fights and changeing bp. to cp.

DeletedUser39931

lets be honest a world wonder world in grepo goes like this.
Golders run riot get bored
2-3 months of fighting then the hug fest starts 1 coallition vs another
every alliance stops fighting and runs to the rim for WW build
coalltions fall apart when WW starts
but by then its normally over

DeletedUser57897

wow poor Mole takes a beating & gets "no respect" like Rodney Dangerfield... what gives guys? he seems like an alright chap

DeletedUser57897

and hows the conquest?all live together till ... like fairytale...?

That's the other thing to point out. If all the other alliances in Elis cannot eliminate Fans via combat & force them, at least, into even playing field, they will not be able to win the world by peacefully building wonders either because behind OnlyFans massive military empire is a massive economy with more resources than Donald Trump! Like hello anyone thinking a military force that size has a broke economy? So like I said it's now or never or Elis is looking at the world winners already.

Correct me if I am wrong & tell me what, when, why & how.... I am ALL EARS

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
They love to hate me lol

they love to rim you as well

KnobbyColossalHummingbird-size_restricted.gif