Elis vs OnlyFans

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Black Dawn has no Horror They used a Spy to destroy the SK forum and Kicked out everyone of their Academy and sent everyone a Hate Mail in the name of the Knights This is not the Case.

We now have to rebuild thanks to these low life cheaters and please do not try and deny it as Both Admitted they where with BD.

they must be stopped !

Hello Bacon. Long time no see. Just a question. What is this BS about spies???
**** I formed BD 8 years ago. We don't need any foul plays. All these founders know how we play.
It's kind of funny that welsh try to do something like this.
Well anyway. We will meet there. I really hope that you all players are in good health and your families are safe.
Together we will take this beast(covid) down.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Hello Bacon. Long time no see. Just a question. What is this BS about spies???
**** I formed BD 8 years ago. We don't need any foul plays. All these founders know how we play.
It's kind of funny that welsh try to do something like this.
Well anyway. We will meet there. I really hope that you all players are in good health and your families are safe.
Together we will take this beast(covid) down.

hello buddy :)

no idea, im just riding the train and having fun, see ya guys in game soon, sent msg to louis so he knows who i am in game, cant wait for a solid fight like en103 :)

Albozzz

Chiliarch
Yes. This is going to be fun. It took me almost 2 years to get these guys back together. We will see if old dogs have learned something new:)

i see some old teammates from bellerophon and eta who are in your alliance. Did you guys come straight from belle? From what i see that world is still continuing even after 8 years lol

mats25

Phrourach
booring lets rim somebody...as i learned it from here...somebody need to stump to mudd...
lets say Ruthie,Lonestar,Evil....,Ra-ceren/achilles,icarus ,banija... all from top alliance somekind respected leaders or to somebody sheteers and stabbers..so top for them.
i just like to see top diplos(active right now and here,not usual pushed names not interested..like mole ,bacon,albozz,mika,reimu) bla bla history, or what ever we see them...and i need meny likes chause i can show my daughter how cool i am..lol

Last edited:

Mole man 420

Phrourach
booring lets rim somebody...as i learned it from here...somebody need to stump to mudd...
lets say Ruthie,Lonestar,Evil....,Ra-ceren/achilles,icarus ,banija... all from top alliance somekind respected leaders or to somebody sheteers and stabbers..so top for them.
i just like to see top diplos(active right now and here,not usual pushed names not interested..like mole ,bacon,albozz,mika,reimu) bla bla history, or what ever we see them...and i need meny likes chause i can show my daughter how cool i am..lol
1615418175552.png

DSet

Peltast
As of right now, Arkadians has more Defensive BP than OnlyFans, and than TB 1&2 combined, in spite of having less than 1/6th the score of either.

Shows you how exciting this world has been for the top alliances so far...

DeletedUser56621

they love to rim you as well

KnobbyColossalHummingbird-size_restricted.gif
Whatttttt @Mole man 420. You never told me you got rimmed :eek: