tenor.gif

when I heard Majorx would come back I instantly went in VM... so scary :eek:

just kidding ofc
see you all in couple weeks <3 Hope y'all won't miss my gifts too much

DeletedUser54978

Anyione know how ozz drop in ov Skype room
Is that magick probably
Or he just lie all world togheter with ov leaders
I bet if u ask them they stii will say and hold on that that they don't have anything with **** sailes

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
ozz only turns up when i call out masterspy for being ozz i mean are you really that stupid ozz
you guys really are obsessed with OV and 0zzz. Seriously, do you have no lives or anything. All we have heard all server is you going on about them...Ridiculous!!!

For the final time, im in your own alliance...how hard is it to understand...;)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I dont care if people like or not...im just the voice of so many that hope the scum of this world doesnt continue into successive worlds

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
wish I could say that was true

don't be toxic.
also, that much salt is bad for your heart. Please watch out for your health.
they've been that way all world, you should see half the stuff that gets said in forum and discord. sad sad sad

DeletedUser54978

wish I could say that was true

don't be toxic.
also, that much salt is bad for your heart. Please watch out for your health.
I bet my hart and my health is better then yours
Are u mad cause somone actualy send me screenshoots how's spamer is in ov or u just trying to help ozz shity pirate and ov leaders who lie two worlds that they don't have nothing with that stupid aliance who send 40 h attacks....

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Wow, juicy info about some of you rotten eggs coming out in other world chats...i love getting new ammunition. It may be close to my time to ghost, lets see you all cover all my cities close to WW's...have a nice summer...;)

majorx

Hoplite
Wow, juicy info about some of you rotten eggs coming out in other world chats...i love getting new ammunition. It may be close to my time to ghost, lets see you all cover all my cities close to WW's...have a nice summer...;)
every time you say this I take it as a compliment. Means i done my job and done it very very well so thanks