Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
rip we are all a bunch of cheaters in SC
no, not all of us...just you few rotten eggs which has given us all a bad name. This world is becoming more embarrassing by the day, who's smart *** idea was it to change our name to '0 WW for OV' some time back...i guess that came back to bite us on the ***. Not only did they get one but we cant use our original name anymore...bloody idiots!!!

Kosti

Phrourach
no, not all of us...just you few rotten eggs which has given us all a bad name. This world is becoming more embarrassing by the day, who's smart *** idea was it to change our name to '0 WW for OV' some time back...i guess that came back to bite us on the ***. Not only did they get one but we cant use our original name anymore...bloody idiots!!!
eh just proves you know nothing :), we were always gonna change the name for hall of fame, so literally no one cares that 0zzz took it xD plus OV just got a pitty WW from ViRF

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Kosti, you obviously know sweet FA...yes we were going to change it but not like that. 0zz, didnt take it, another OV player did and he joined them. OV only did what we did with TRE to get into hall of fame. You really think you're hot shite when like ive already said so many times...you did nothing all world apart from mouth off, cheat, get us some favour for WW's and most of all ruin the win for those of us that played hard and fair. Love him or hate him, PG was right about you and this world and the game in general would be a better place without players like you

DeletedUser56099

Hello everybody!!!

I will not swear at the players, they are different in any union. I would like to thank the Shadow Cats Alliance for an interesting rivalry. I have never considered anyone an enemy in the game.

For me, this world ended with a score of 3: 3: 1. And it was an interesting race. And the rest is no longer important.

Alliance Virus rests until autumn, and then again conquers new worlds.

Have a nice summer everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

guyman101

Phrourach
Kosti, you obviously know sweet FA...yes we were going to change it but not like that. 0zz, didnt take it, another OV player did and he joined them. OV only did what we did with TRE to get into hall of fame. You really think you're hot shite when like ive already said so many times...you did nothing all world apart from mouth off, cheat, get us some favour for WW's and most of all ruin the win for those of us that played hard and fair. Love him or hate him, PG was right about you and this world and the game in general would be a better place without players like you
U seem to know a lot about 0zz buddy...

majorx

Hoplite
definitely ozz I said id be back soon and only player checking was ozz so their you go literally second i got back got the 35hr tt attack :p