Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

majorx

Hoplite
obviously you all do as you keep replying and talking about it. kosti, mort and major really are rattled over all this. Good way to show the rest of the world all those rotten eggs ive been talking about, you're the only ones actually saying anything. Guilty conscience maybe? The next few worlds are gonna be lonely places for you all...karma
hahahahaha:cool: anyone who is in our discord knows nothing rattles me

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Maybe SC should hire me to find out who this " @MasterSpy " is?
might even give a discount, considering I'm quite curious myself

or...
*ominous music starts playing*
maybe it was me al along?! Have you noticed nobody aside from SC has posted here...

Kosti

Phrourach
Maybe SC should hire me to find out who this " @MasterSpy " is?
might even give a discount, considering I'm quite curious myself

or...
*ominous music starts playing*
maybe it was me al along?! Have you noticed nobody aside from SC has posted here...
no one cares anymore XD, he wont reveal who he is so cba to bother

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
I think conquest is done for anyway, have you seen Ares? This was the last "Balanced" CQ world to be released, so it is what it is. Until inno either nerfs Ares or fixes their game conquest is done for, and people may think this is my opinion but I know a lot of people who will agree with me lol
Accept your destiny. There is no turning back now. Fiasco is eternal

majorx

Hoplite
lets hope them long range attacks you sent don't do to much damage :cool: why not speak in discord wc when players calling you. you gotta hide here behind false name and get cleared by welsh :p

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
why would welsh clear a player in his own alliance??? what have you been smoking. not in discord wc sorry, but glad im getting some attention there too. im famous!!!