Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

• Thread starter DeletedUser57382
  • Start date

Kosti

Phrourach
Wow, juicy info about some of you rotten eggs coming out in other world chats...i love getting new ammunition. It may be close to my time to ghost, lets see you all cover all my cities close to WW's...have a nice summer...;)
stop the cap XD

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
We really should quit while we're ahead...another WW to OV. New world cant come quickly enough. Throw out the rotten eggs and start from scratch!!!

DeletedUser53657

I actually wish that i wasnt sometimes. Like ive said, the win was good but not how we got it. Like everything life, the small few ruin it for the majority
And how we got it? Because as far as i know, we were number 1 fighter alliance and no other alliance deserved it more than us. We fought 3 fronts and we won them all? Not like the rest who had only 1 front > ST

Kosti

Phrourach
We really should quit while we're ahead...another WW to OV. New world cant come quickly enough. Throw out the rotten eggs and start from scratch!!!
RIP, what a losers mindset... As if you are gonna give up and let OV get all 7? Seeing as you are ST lol you shouldnt be saying that ;)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
And how we got it? Because as far as i know, we were number 1 fighter alliance and no other alliance deserved it more than us. We fought 3 fronts and we won them all? Not like the rest who had only 1 front > ST
WTF...we hugged to get big, got outplayed by 20 odd russians, got more bans than the rest of the alliances combined and could only get 4 WW's by making a deal with TRE. Our rotten eggs gave us a bad rep and half of our best players are either in vm or simming just waiting for new world...are you blind???

DeletedUser53657

WTF...we hugged to get big, got outplayed by 20 odd russians, got more bans than the rest of the alliances combined and could only get 4 WW's by making a deal with TRE. Our rotten eggs gave us a bad rep and half of our best players are either in vm or simming just waiting for new world...are you blind???
Ha ha!
First of all stop claiming to be a ST player, even if you are you are a coward who never fought on any front or did anything to help the team.
We hugged? We fought OV,RF and Virus at the same time for several months and we dominated all of them? These were the top alliances on literally every front we had, if there was any other alliance near us we would be fighting them aswell.
Are you dumb or what? As per the bans, we got like how many? 3-4 at the very max? And all of them were because we were doing the same thing that OV+BS(OV=BS) were doing to us for a long time, spam. You know nothing of what really happened.
If you are a ST player, you are the rotten egg .i.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Ha ha!
First of all stop claiming to be a ST player, even if you are you are a coward who never fought on any front or did anything to help the team.
We hugged? We fought OV,RF and Virus at the same time for several months and we dominated all of them? These were the top alliances on literally every front we had, if there was any other alliance near us we would be fighting them aswell.
Are you dumb or what? As per the bans, we got like how many? 3-4 at the very max? And all of them were because we were doing the same thing that OV+BS(OV=BS) were doing to us for a long time, spam. You know nothing of what really happened.
If you are a ST player, you are the rotten egg .i.
I know everything that happened...i was there sending support to every single siege. we got 8 bans by the way! We didnt dominate anyone, we spammed people out of the world. Our only player that ever went close to landing sieges on online players that hadnt been spammed for hours on end was bojan and even he saw the light. You small few keep talking yourselves up thinking that you're gods gift to grepo when in reality you dont even know what the majority of your alliance has done and who half of us are. If it wasnt for a couple of our leaders we would have folded months ago. 5-10 of you have and continue to ruin it for the rest of us...just F off!!!

Kosti

Phrourach
I know everything that happened...i was there sending support to every single siege. we got 8 bans by the way! We didnt dominate anyone, we spammed people out of the world. Our only player that ever went close to landing sieges on online players that hadnt been spammed for hours on end was bojan and even he saw the light. You small few keep talking yourselves up thinking that you're gods gift to grepo when in reality you dont even know what the majority of your alliance has done and who half of us are. If it wasnt for a couple of our leaders we would have folded months ago. 5-10 of you have and continue to ruin it for the rest of us...just F off!!!
man you know nothing xD give MissuR my greeting btw :) ill visit her tonight as well ;)

DeletedUser53657

I know everything that happened...i was there

But you don't tho?
Do you know that OV had players like Challenger who if you sent a small hc at him he would spam you for days? with 40 hours attacks from o10 ?
You don't know that beacuse you were not with us.

I'll talk for myself at least(i did nothing almost the whole server, not saying i was a good player but) i was getting attacks from BS(BS=OV) for a very long time(except from Ozz) before the mass spam started. I never returned any of these attacks or report them or say anything because i just didn't give a fck. There were a few of us who had the same thing going on but we did nothing for months.

Then at some point the spam was getting much worse and to almost all of our players so we couldn't just sit back and let that happen so we started doing the same thing to them as they did to us. Why does that make us the bad guys? The only way for you to say that it was us who spammed is that you are some OV puppy.

ez win 4/7 soon to be 7/7.

Probit

Hipparchus
Dude, if you haven't noticed, every SC player on externals doesn't agree with anything you say or care about your opinion. You're very obviously an OV player whose mad about losing. And in the unlikely event that you are actually SC, maybe you're the one whose ruining it for the rest of your alliance by trash talking people who worked hard for and deserved a win. Take the hint and shut up lol

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Dude, if you haven't noticed, every SC player on externals doesn't agree with anything you say or care about your opinion. You're very obviously an OV player whose mad about losing. And in the unlikely event that you are actually SC, maybe you're the one whose ruining it for the rest of your alliance by trash talking people who worked hard for and deserved a win. Take the hint and shut up lol
Maybe you havent realized that's it's the same old 4-5 players that are piping up here on externals trying to defend their tactics and finding excuses for them. Take a look behind you and how many players in SC havent actually said anything...silence is a powerful tool. Take a look at my original post...I said that we were the best alliance but the small few have ruined it for all of us by how they play and mouthing off all the time. Ive never been fed so many lies by a certain leader in any other world nor been surrounded by so many cheats before. You can tell me to shut up all you want but it wont work. Some of you are a disgrace and the poison of this game and like also previously mentioned, i definitely wont be playing with a few of you ever again. So whether it's 4, 5 or 7 WW's I dont really care anymore.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
But you don't tho?
Do you know that OV had players like Challenger who if you sent a small hc at him he would spam you for days? with 40 hours attacks from o10 ?
You don't know that beacuse you were not with us.

I'll talk for myself at least(i did nothing almost the whole server, not saying i was a good player but) i was getting attacks from BS(BS=OV) for a very long time(except from Ozz) before the mass spam started. I never returned any of these attacks or report them or say anything because i just didn't give a fck. There were a few of us who had the same thing going on but we did nothing for months.

Then at some point the spam was getting much worse and to almost all of our players so we couldn't just sit back and let that happen so we started doing the same thing to them as they did to us. Why does that make us the bad guys? The only way for you to say that it was us who spammed is that you are some OV puppy.

ez win 4/7 soon to be 7/7.
I knew all that and if you noticed, you werent on my original 'rotten egg' list. Challenger or 'Andy' as they called him got what he deserved. kinda bit off more than he could chew. But trust me, our spammers we at another level to OV or any other alliance ive ever seen, apart from maybe Triad. fake accounts to flash spam, 3-4 player teams to 'hc' around the clock 24/7, hourly hc's for 8-12 hours straight in a players known off times just to deprive from sleep...like i said, i know it all, who did it and who received it.

DeletedUser54978

Bro u are boring realy