SES reaches The Big Leagues

DeletedUser

So Kadjayuni....what will be Phenomen's new objective when O54 becomes a ghost town?

You guys have nothing left to fight for....(Sim City?)

DeletedUser

I vote Sim City. Then keep mopping up alll those grey UAE cities.....means lotsa freetime and extra CP slots to ocean swap to the next firefight. Funny how the tone has changed during the lifespan on this topic.....UAE was alive and kicking just what 12 hours ago? Now its giving up?

DeletedUser

So Kadjayuni....what will be Phenomen's new objective when O54 becomes a ghost town?

You guys have nothing left to fight for....(Sim City?)

I don't think O55 has given up yet... many of our guys in 54 can reach 55 still...

DeletedUser

Yeah, I guess O55 will be the new hotspot. There are a few good players sticking around in that area.

UAE is still alive and kicking, many good players still around. But many are also leaving, especially in the O54 area. It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

By the way, on a side note, what's up with Archimedes of Syracuse? He got the best of me last week. You wouldn't believe the losses I had and I still wasn't able to land my CS.

DeletedUser

By the way, on a side note, what's up with Archimedes of Syracuse? He got the best of me last week. You wouldn't believe the losses I had and I still wasn't able to land my CS.

I know :p I was supporting him XD

DeletedUser

I know :p I was supporting him XD

Damn, I knew he had to have had support from somewhere....and it had to be a lot! And in fast time. I think my CS travel time was only 8 hours. Was hoping that would be short enough that he couldn't get much support...but obviousley I was wrong.

How many troops did you guys end up losing? Had to be a good number.

I lost about 3k Slingers, 400 Hoplites, and 900 Horses.
Ouch.

DeletedUser

McMurphy you need not know what we lost....but look at your wall...the support was so spread out not one player was truly hurt.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you guys must have had a few guys supporting so I can see how the losses may have been minimal. Props to you guys for rallying that much support in a short time.

I don't keep track of my wall, so checking it isn't going to tell me anything since I don't know what it was at before.

DeletedUser

For the hell of it, here is my wall for attacks (ranked #105 in world):

wallda.png

See....I told you you didn't want to fvck with me. I would have kicked your a$$ :)

DeletedUser

then it must have been a different attack we are talking about XD I certainly got some hits on my bis from you somewhere down the line... I get that many reports, I can't remember the dates of anything though.

DeletedUser

then it must have been a different attack we are talking about XD I certainly got some hits on my bis from you somewhere down the line... I get that many reports, I can't remember the dates of anything though.

Yeah, I'm not sure either. We have had a lot of activity these past few weeks.

But with that one I was talking about, I was really surprised he had no Biremes in harbor. It was an all out land battle....and I lost, lol.

Was fun though, and that's all that really matters.

DeletedUser

For the hell of it, here is my wall for attacks (ranked #105 in world):

wallda.png

See....I told you you didn't want to fvck with me. I would have kicked your a$$ :)

You should have come play wiv me... Rank #2

defwall.jpg

DeletedUser

You should have come play wiv me...

defwall.jpg

Oh I know...not much of a surprise. UAE has spy reports on all of your cities. And I know what kind of defense you stock.....plenty to handle those kinds of numbers.

Myself...I preferred to stack up on offensive units in most cities and be aggressive. Because when you think about it, there isn't that much need for defensive units if you are an active player. If someone sends a CS, dodge at the last minute, and recall (offensive) troops to destroy siege.

DeletedUser

you lose far more troops in offence :) My kill ratio is about 7:1 in my favor... maybe more.

DeletedUser

I ussually get bp from offensive

Oh and kaj shouldn't you have a lot more cities

Last edited by a moderator: