SES reaches The Big Leagues

DeletedUser

221,820 points, seige ends in just under 24 hours, will be up to 234k soon :)

Thanks for paying attention :)

DeletedUser1405

Rappy, been away from the forums for a week come back on and you have developed a second personality or is it a stalker.
Everywhere you post it seems to be followed by a post from ThaUnit, are you talking to yourself or is this a our first real life Beta stalker.

DeletedUser8362

Rappy, been away from the forums for a week come back on and you have developed a second personality or is it a stalker.
Everywhere you post it seems to be followed by a post from ThaUnit, are you talking to yourself or is this a our first real life Beta stalker.

I think he is a stalker :eek: and i agree with you with that one :)

DeletedUser

Hahaha. It does look a bit like that, doesn't it? I prefer to think of it as 'damage control,' rather than stalking. After all, raptok had gained most of his reputation while in the SES, before we kicked him.

DeletedUser1405

Hes gone quiet, wonder why. Methinks hes been found out hes a Rappy stalker. :D

DeletedUser1405

Could be both, but all is quiet on the western front. I just know hes going to come back with a vengance now. But hey we are all here for the fun. :)

DeletedUser1405

Ive noticed Mr Pingu very quiet tonight, has he gone to th3e Artic to stock up on Fish or is he developing groups of little villages with lots of troops to burn off.

DeletedUser

he is getting used to the account, and as a result will probably spend far less time in other worlds, and on the forum. Like the rest of us with larger accounts... raptok will have to learn to do the same if he wants to live...

DeletedUser1405

Cant beleive i got de-repped for asking where Pingu was, they havent even put their name on it.
Im now going to sit back and watch this duel of minds.

DeletedUser

I am I post check account post check account and so on. But I must spam more than RJ.

DeletedUser

Ah hi guys. I was a bit busy getting used to the bigger account. Still trying to get on the forums enough... I only answer to specific threads. I also had something going on in The West that I had to handle all while catching up with a few skype chats.