Votes: 515 68.9%
  • Beginner's protection of 2 days

Votes: 72 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hah! Definitely a missing feature! I recommend you submit an ideas post.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@Rooster Hahaha your right. There should be an option like that!

And please do revolt... It's a much better version of conquest. It requires good timing, skill and patience. Much better than conquest!

DeletedUser6950

speed 1, time for a new world with this speed, alliance cap of 25, no morale

DeletedUser

Would be great if the world size was down to 2 or 3 oceans would make it much more exciteing and would be different from any of the other worlds.

I second this. Either make it possible to travel across the globe in a reasonable amount of time or lose the 48 hour time limit on colony ships.

DeletedUser

Unit Speed is always mentioned in the world settings.
I would like to experience a different speed instead of 1 if it can be varied too.

DeletedUser

Maybe not, I think it would be awesome but not implemented yet to have the option to do both. :)

DeletedUser5

Maybe not, I think it would be awesome but not implemented yet to have the option to do both. :)

Yeah, but it's clearly only going to be able to be one, as there is only the option to define one of them as the setting.

DeletedUser

Yeah...just a thought. ;) I think conquest is better because then the defender doesn't have such an easy time.

DeletedUser

Gah! Best not end up being Conquest instead of Revolt! With Revolt at least you have time to react about it instead of just... "BAM, you're rimmed."

Other than that, 100 member cap, 3 World speed (everything else is too slow), Morale is very nice to have, as it means your 10k city can't be conquer by a 100k player easily, helpful if you start later on in the world. Beginner's protection of 7 days, self explanatory I believe.

Cheers!

DeletedUser

I still don't get revolt, it takes no hard work! If anyone de reps me because I don't like revolt, I will find you!

takes no hard work? Mate, in conquest all you have to do is send in one attack and sit there for 24 hours with support in that city so its not taken from you. But with revolt you have to clear out the city to revolt it. That gives the defender 12 hours to gain reinforcements and build up..then you send the colony ship in and you have to clear the city again in order to take the city. No waiting in that city. If you win you gain that city immediately and can begin building up.

So in reality it takes MORE work to do the revolt system b/c you have to clear the city out twice and it can gain you that city faster than the traditional conquest system.

And bravo to the innovators. I like some of these ideas like introducing new gods once you reach a certain number of cities and being able to forward troops from one supporting city to another without having to wait for them to return to the original city first to resend them.

Mods, listen to these guys. Instead of just making the same ol' servers over and over, add changes and test them out. If people like these changes to the game then you'll know by the number of people sticking around in the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.