• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Revolt - Only system I know
Morale NOT activated: - Just another equation I could do without screwing up on
Speed 2: - I do so enjoy my sleep
Alliance limit of 25 - put up or shut up, and get rid of pacts and shared forums - P.I.T.A.
Beginners protection: 5 days...

DeletedUser12245

World Size

Would be great if the world size was down to 2 or 3 oceans would make it much more exciteing and would be different from any of the other worlds.

DeletedUser

conquest & building

please increase the speed of cinstructing building............
decrease the time for conquesting........
and increase the favours value.......

DeletedUser10360

I think that,

Speed 3 is best, faster world makes everything easier.

Morale I don't really care about this.

Alliance cap should be 500 for the experienced players that can have an alliance w/ that amount but still be organized.

Protection, 7 days is best give time to build.

DeletedUser

lol
send it to alpha, the beta, you only get 21 votes, do the rest you get 161

Anmolr

Phrourach
Voted For :-

Conquest
Morale NOT activated
World speed of 3
Alliance limit of 100
Beginner's protection of 5 days

DeletedUser

kappa polls

in zeta:
the army we send as support we cant select them individually.
we cannot forward the troops from there. they have to return to own city and sent back. that can be changed.

along with support button for troops there should be a button to send the troops so we can just send troops to others or other cities so they can use it as their own.

god power capacity and warehouse capacity can still be increased more as i see in other polls all talk about increasing the speed so if capacity is more that can neutralise that.

options like administrator, commander, merchant,etc. should not only be activated by gold it should be activated by coins or culture or some thing like that for lesser benefit and shorter time than now.

new myth units should be made available from 2 per god to 30r4 per god, with newer god powers.

along with academy, armour, blacksmith, building upgrade should be available.

bigger island so more farming villages and they should regain strength, happiness, and trade ratio faster.

i am sorry if you think i am asking for more changes.

along with alliance capacity limit pact limit also should be there and there should time limit for pact so we can change and renew the pacts with other alliance.

tell me the date of its release because when i came to this game many had 30+ cities so weak players are very difficult to survive. so is there any possibilities to solve this issue.(because you think i am a new player wanting to play in alpha i will be like a farming city for other big cities to gain battle points to increase the culture as i am now being exploited in zeta)

today afternoon only i asked another player when will next version come. i dint think so fast i would get one.

ps:inform the correct date please. and to consider the red point once more time. thanks for the patience to read mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

did anyone noticed that this is a thread where most people have >5 post..to many of them it is first...

DeletedUser

resources and storage capacity to be proportional to the increased resources (as already stated here by others)
possibility to send/station troops to other cities like sending resources - permanently
possible to conquer city on land without colony ship, possibly with other requirements
demolish should not take so much time
add Hades god if you reach 10 cities - wouldnt that be fun?

DeletedUser

settings

-3 speed
-7 day protection
-conquest
-100max members in alliances
-little more starting off resources maybe? if thats possible..

DeletedUser

drop the revolt!make conquest possible by siege.a 12 hour siege attack and a final fight between the attacker and the defender.no chariots needed.make catapelts a must have weapon for conquest cities with walls.more research options.and more population.maybe you can introduce elephants,they were in use in greece after Alexander the great.faster than hoplites,stronger than horses,can be used in attack and defence as well.and put a search option so you can find enemies or allies around your island and not get lost by looking around and around

DeletedUser

Who called us dudes and dudettes... I was laughing for ages :D

C'mon people! Don't be old fashioned Revolt not conquest!

DeletedUser

Conquest: Revolt is too confusing.

Morale not activated: Morale is confusing too.

World Speed 3: I like things fast.

Alliance Limit 25: Easier to work together and root out spies, keeps one alliance from becoming dominant.

Beginner's protection of 2 days: Let's get the action going, it's a war game!

DeletedUser

I still don't get revolt, it takes no hard work! If anyone de reps me because I don't like revolt, I will find you!
2 people de-repped me... screw you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.