• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

CONQUEST, 100, 3 speed, 7 day Potection

Let's do CONQUEST again
100 member limit on alliance
No Morals...er Morale
3 Speed, haven't seen this done with a 7 day protection yet so let's try these together just for shizzles.

DeletedUser

best

I think that the speed should be 3, that way you don't have to wait as long. also, i think the conquest system should be used. a limit of 200 would be perfect, and morale should be activated.

:pro:

DeletedUser

Revolt - It is a quicker system and is a better test of an alliance and players skill
Morale - Inactive. Not necessary as the players it protects are not active in game anyway.
World Speed - 3. It the only way to go.
Alliance Limit - 25. Lets smash the MRA before we start. It only puts of the inevitable by a couple of months and with more smaller alliances it may lead to more lively forums with more inter-alliance rivalry.
Beginners Protection - 2 days. Most people who are going to quit seem to quit within that time anyway. On second thoughts this may be going a bit to far as people entering the world a little late my be too disadvantaged. Lets stick with 5 days.

Thats my 10 pence worth... for what its worth

DeletedUser

Kappa

Nice to have a bit of input into the building of this new map.
Good going!

I guess for most part...
Keep the new people in mind, let them grow for a week or so
without conflict on their part or others.
Morality should be key.
Small alliances up to 100.
Conquests are the best!!

Cheers

DeletedUser

revolt,no morale,alliance cap 100,beginners protection 7days,speed 3.

Its a pity options are limited,theres a lot that can be changed to better the game.Higher population cap on cities for instance

DeletedUser

yes but this is only world settings nothing about cities

DeletedUser5568

I don't care for the conquest system... to my way of thinking the revolt system is ideal and gives a person at least a chance of saving their city... if Conquest is implemented... I will not join Kappa... I's rather see morale that conquest...

DeletedUser

imfo;

Revolt: requires brains
Morale: a waste of time
Speed: 2x is good, 1x is kinda slow and boring, 3x is fine for welfare bums and those with no life...
Alliance: 50-100 is good, 200 might be fun but hard to control, 25 is like why bother? you end up with a pile of pacts...
Baby Pants: 2 days for the first week, then 5 days for a month, then 7...

DeletedUser

Conquest, not sure what that is, but already play on theta which is a revolt world.
No morale, don't know what that is either. Seen it on reports though.
3 speed, fast play and you enjoy it more.
25 alliance cap, lets make alliances more elite with less emphasis on size.
7 day bp, nice time to grow

DeletedUser

Surely would like to see conquering through land wars. Max Cap of 500 on an alliance. Beginners protection of 7 days. WS of 3.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Why are players saying 500 alliance limit? That's just being a stupid MRA,

I don't really like conquest either, Revolt is better as it's faster in my opinion...

Speed 3 is for players online nearly all day... It's to fast and requires a lot of attention.

I prefer Beginners protection set to 5/7 days as it gives us more time to prepare our troops to gain some BP and to eliminate our enemies which is more fun :)

DeletedUser

Conquest!
NO morale
Speed 2
Alliance Limit: 200
Beginner's Protection: 5 Days

DeletedUser

The reason I chose a limit of 100 members is because it just gets sooo sloppy with inactives who leadership will not kick because of appearances and actives who don't follow chain of command or alliance procedures.

Having the 100 limit also allows the flexibility of merging with other alliances.

Whether you have or do not have official "Pacts" matters not. Before "Pacts" we created our own with diplomats messaging other alliances and coming to an understanding of non-aggression or joint operations . "Pacts" just put what we were already doing on the "Alliance" menu.

So, whether your alliance is limited to 25 or 250 members you will always have allies and pacts to secure your alliances positions, defenses and aggressions against other alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Voting

I have to vote for the revolt system. It's grown on me to be honest. Seems more of a challenge than to just send one attack with your colony ship. So revolt system for kappa.

speed 3 if thats an appropriate option if not then speed 2.

Beginner protection for 7 days with the option to end it early if possible.

no morale system. The random luck system already likes to have a laugh at my expense, I'd rather not also have to contend with morale.

I hate huge MRA alliances. I think there should be a cap at 200 tops. I'd prefer it at 100 but I'll vote 200.

Status
Not open for further replies.