Who said a shadow never dies?

DeletedUser

Man, why all the hating on Daizan? You people have nothing better to do do you? Go back to building your cities and your troops. All you people do is talk. Seriously, nobody wants to hear it anymore. Why don't you do us all a favor and create your own Anti-Black Shadows or Anti-Daizan Social Group and do all your hating there. It'll do you all some good!

<3 Maiden

Oh and btw, Daizan really isn't that clever :x I'm sure he's flattered that you all think he is

Okay here is our anti-BS social group, I've been pressured to go ahead & release it so here you go, my contribution.

Where'd you get the idea that we thought he was clever lol

DeletedUser

Okay here is our anti-BS social group, I've been pressured to go ahead & release it so here you go, my contribution.

Where'd you get the idea that we thought he was clever lol

hilarious. even if i didn't agree with all of it, it would still be hilarious. great one ;) make a new thread for it.
especially agree with the "Blame Losses on a Speed 3 server" bit, and the "our members aren't important, statistics are."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll let a couple other players take credit for this one ;)

It wasn't my idea, I just made it happen.

DeletedUser

You guys just all be hatin' on -BS- I have to ask, how many of you guys here applied to be in -BS- but were turned down? Hm?

I was also actually in BS. And we all know how that one turned out. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't have to defend Daizan if you guys all found something better to do :)

and you gang-raped him </3 Poor guy :( I hope he doesn't have any of your mutant babies :X

<3 Maiden

Can't argue with this. It's not like there was a thread that did exactly the same to me, with pictures of body parts etc... ;)

DeletedUser

Fogge picked of two inactive players aggressive middy & vasjka to give him his jump start and he did most of his work while at Flame Guardians. hilop is just a noob who got lucky after Fogge jumped ship.

-Black Shadows- shadows lost all these players due to the speed of the server in 44 alone.
Bhuranae
Middy
Mutzzy
Neelac
valoizboyz
Calambragoras
Magikarp
torosan
MatthewsPrincess
vasjka

While I can respact most peoples opinion on this thread but you're just a silly troll noob leader who is incapable conquering a enemy city he has to be handed one by one of his players so please don't take offence when I just ignore posts in the future.

Well I have to step in and correct you a little, eventhough I son't really like this thread much. I am the noob. This is my first world, I played like a week prior to Kappa openeing in epsilon, that's it. Please get your facts straight. And I sure took Middys city when you kicked him out because he left. Vaskja left after I took out all his troops, he sure was active attacking up until som hours prior. Anyway maybe it counts now that I have taken the staring city from two -BS- players. Have fun all, and -BS- sure is no failure, they are good, but they are still beaten in Ocean 44.

End next time you visit Dai, don't only come as support.

DeletedUser

I can't argue with this and won't. Especially when it appears the situation you are in is the same as that of my Mad Melons was on Epsilon.

So well done on your current achievements and we will see what happens.

I miss those mad melons :p if the melons stayed then the world would be completely different just so you know. I could list but that's for another world

DeletedUser

I miss those mad melons :p if the melons stayed then the world would be completely different just so you know. I could list but that's for another world

We certainly were something and I'd love for us to still be on Epsilon. But we were in the same predicament as BS are now. There is only one inevitable outcome.

DeletedUser6156

I'm sorry but theres no legitimate reason for you guys celebrating.
44 got screwed over by Calambragos and lost a hell of a lot of cities by people quitting bs and joining him which made it easier for other alliances like Dark Tide to clear up the leftovers. Sure you did this well stocking the cities but is it that big of an achievement that you all have to share a story about how you managed to take one city from BS??
I didn't realise we were that important or well respected, if you thought we were all noobs you wouldn't get so excited about taking a city.
And your having a go at daizan for recruiting players wow such a crime maybe you guys ought to stop before you start criticising him otherwise your just hypocrites

DeletedUser5061

We certainly were something and I'd love for us to still be on Epsilon. But we were in the same predicament as BS are now. There is only one inevitable outcome.

I was a noob Epsilon but I do remember the oddly curved watermelons :D and thinking they are not taking this too seriously and are still number one that must p-off alot of people, same thing we are doing but at speed three a lot of propaganda, a lot of enemies and non-stop action. Of course there is question over our longevity fair enough but the way I see it even if BS ended today it wouldn't be a failure because you play games like these to have fun and make friends sorry if you some of you don't get that.

DeletedUser

I was a noob Epsilon but I do remember the oddly curved watermelons :D and thinking they are not taking this too seriously and are still number one that must p-off alot of people, same thing we are doing but at speed three a lot of propaganda, a lot of enemies and non-stop action. Of course there is question over our longevity fair enough but the way I see it even if BS ended today it wouldn't be a failure because you play games like these to have fun and make friends sorry if you some of you don't get that.

Indeed it is. It's all about enjoying it while your here, regardless of how long that is for.

Aicy

Strategos
I'd say the -BS- chat was the best thing about being part of Black Shadows, like Daizan says I've certainly made a lot of good friends from it. Very fun environment.

I hope you guys carry on about how -BS- is going to fail... Because it's just like at the begging when everyone said it would fail and we proved you guys wrong. It never ceases to amuse me when someone yells at the my face how something will go wrong and I shouldn't be doing it, when everything just turns out fine.

DeletedUser

I'd say the -BS- chat was the best thing about being part of Black Shadows, like Daizan says I've certainly made a lot of good friends from it. Very fun environment.

I hope you guys carry on about how -BS- is going to fail... Because it's just like at the begging when everyone said it would fail and we proved you guys wrong. It never ceases to amuse me when someone yells at the my face how something will go wrong and I shouldn't be doing it, when everything just turns out fine.

No-one was ultimately wrong when they said BS would fail. Nor have they been conclusively proven right thus far. The question is rather how do you define failing. Is it through the ranking of the alliance? Obviously if this is the case then BS have clearly not failed. Is it through the reputation of the alliance? Once again, if this is the case then BS have clearly not failed. But if it is to do with the popularity of the alliance, then maybe they have.

The question is not an outright one. In some ways they have but in others, and dare I say most, they haven't.

Competently, if it was stated that BS would not be here for over a month then that would be wrong. But for them to have achieved this and then say there is no way they have or could possibly fail is absurd. Ultimately they will most likely fail in the future at one time or another, as will the majority of the other alliances currently present. After all, there can only be one winner. It is more a question of when or how, rather than if.

To say that all those who predicted for BS to fail were and are wrong is quite an obnoxious thing to do, as there is still a long way for them to go and they yet can still fail.

The future holds what the future holds, and inevitably some of these ambiguous predictions that currently seem to be false will be proven true. But the last laugh will go to the player/s that take their time to enjoy the game, rather than get involved in any of the ignorant feuds that go on outside of the game.

Aicy

Strategos
As I said, carry on.

You keep on using your big wall of words which really are saying nothing. A month or two by now I'll be able to look back on them and chuckle about how very wrong you were.

DeletedUser

As I said, carry on.

You keep on using your big wall of words which really are saying nothing. A month or two by now I'll be able to look back on them and chuckle about how very wrong you were.

lol, I really don't see how he could be wrong about something he just said there, it was all open ended.

But hey thanks for the laugh.

DeletedUser

This is Daizans best tactic to win wars.

raningfire today at 10:17 PM
CHECK IT

(This message was forwarded)

raningfire on 11/11/10 at 7:42 AM
n i will be xxxxxx by vrok if i will leave this alliance n no one will save me

raningfire on 11/11/10 at 7:41 AM
just a few days before a member of ye alliance try to conqure my city

dai1 on 11/11/10 at 7:39 AM
Just been going through your stats they are very imressive. Players drop out of speed three servers all the time so I have to add a few faces to keep the rodter active, I would love to see you join us as I feel you would be a great addition to the 54 squad. I think -Black Shadows- is the type alliance that anyone who loves to war should be in.

and yes i can screenshot it to prove it if asked to do so.

your weak daizan.

DeletedUser

Like Dobby said, this game is for fun. That's why you play it. And he's right. ranking wise, they succeed. They've held there own against several other alliances in the core. There full of members who know what they're doing. BP wise, they rule. I don't think others will get that high till long after they're gone. but also, i believe that was they're undoing. They (this is just my opinion) picked to many fights... and i believe that might have lead to their undoing. my alliance would not have gone to war against BS if they hadn't attacked. I'm sure some others wouldn't have as well.... at least not this early. but, they had fun doing it, and that's important

DeletedUser

As I said, carry on.

Did you actually read that "big wall of words"? It's likely the most objective post made on this thread. In fact, Dobby has consistently been the most objective, so far as recent posts go.