Who said a shadow never dies?

DeletedUser

Actually i chose to leave the alliance so did Saiyankid unforunately grepostats doesnt tell you the manner of peoples leaving ;) so have the facts next time

neither does it tell you why... which is probably closely related to not getting support...

DeletedUser6156

or because maybe I quit :D
if i didnt get support Dobby's siege on me wouldnt have been broken

DeletedUser

Actually i chose to leave the alliance so did Saiyankid unforunately grepostats doesnt tell you the manner of peoples leaving ;) so have the facts next time

Saiyankid left because he was leaving the world, due to having his largest village taken by us. I'm presuming your reasoning would be the same.

DeletedUser

"assumption is the mother of all ..." yeah

some guy in a useless steven segal movie said that, so it must be true!

DeletedUser6156

to assume makes an *** out of you and me :D
sure being cleared aint nice but if i really had the time and the determination to stick around I would have

DeletedUser

Agreed :x I was cleared from the start and lacked the time to rebuild. I have the time now obviously but it's not so bad

Aicy

Strategos
Do you use like... the Mayan calendar or something? Kappa is barely a month old.
I really don't know. :p

I was just guesstimating. I don't normally follow the time or whatever... Like I kept on getting annoyed at how cold it was until someone told me it was November.

In fact, he's laughing at players, but I don't actually see Aicy playing this world anymore - so in fact, he himself has failed.
I didn't fail at all... I was doing just fine. I quit. That's what I do. I'm surprised you don't know that by now.

Oh... And carry on with your insults if you want. I don't mind either way.

Y'know... It's odd... I find the mods themselves break the rules more often than ordinary forums users do...

DeletedUser5061

This is an Alliance vs. Alliance game so I shouldn't have singled out an individuals so for that reason the post retracted, sorry to everyone who had to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Daizan, you disappoint me, this reaction is not up to level, sit back, relax and think again, we both know this is not how you should react, come on, it still is a game and we all play is for fun, try finding your fun back and relax ;)

DeletedUser

Daizan, you disappoint me, this reaction is not up to level, sit back, relax and think again, we both know this is not how you should react, come on, it still is a game and we all play is for fun, try finding your fun back and relax ;)

Nah, Dai hit the spot right on ;)

DeletedUser

Nah, Dai hit the spot right on ;)

so the spot is attacking people personally? maybe for you, I think daizan knows better than that ;) (or I made a mistake in judging him as somebody who sees this as a game and likes to play it the right way)

DeletedUser5061

Not really you I can respact players like you who were on island with 3 players BS members and still here to kick *** but him naa.. I have seen how spiteful he can be first hand so he can get taste of his own medicine.

DeletedUser

Not really you I can respact players like you who were on island with 3 players BS members and still here to kick *** but him naa.. I have seen how spiteful he can be first hand so he can get taste of his own medicine.

maybe think it over, read your posting again plz, you are using an emotional way of writing, this tells you really have problems with what was said, but the way I know you, you know better then to react that way, but okay, I poited it out to you, it's up to you ;)

DeletedUser7160

@Calambragoras Your respect means nothing to me, you are a inconsiderate self-centered obnoxious you know what, one day when you're old looking back at your life you will realize how your words and actions effect others you be left nothing guilt and remorse.

1. I am already old.
2. Dude. Wow, really?

I am sorry we at -BS- weren't as active as you, not everyone is at home writing autobiography whatever the hell it is you do, in my country going to school compulsory so it kind takes priority over earning your "respect" in an game.
Then don't sell yourself as an elite squad of top notch players. If you can't live up to your own hype and your "leaders" are noobs, what kind of results do you expect, exactly? I thought we were all supposed to have no lives and live in mom's basement. You misrepresented yourselves from the start. You wanted the basement dwellers to carry the load for you.

Yes 13thknight's city should have been picked up member of -BS- rather than Kad that happend because someone who is new game made a mistake things like that happen, but instead of letting the player make up for it and learn from it you called him out in front everyone humiliated to the point he quit.
For a bunch of elite attacking warriors with scary looking sigs and mean sounding, evil names, your players sure do have thin skin. I called him out but I never made a personal insult. I called him out as a warrior in a role playing game, for chrissakes. Nobody else in your alliance was speaking the things that needed to be said. You yourself told me you valued the fact that I am opinionated and speak my mind and in fact was one of the reasons you offered me the squad leader position for ocean 44.

Players like you act like you found your calling with grepolis but your not very good at the game because to ba a good grepo player you need to be team player, you need loyalty, selflessness and need to be able to exist in an team environment which are qualities you just don't possess. You want to be part of some elite powerhouse but you want it run the way you like but you don't wanna put in any of the work, if -BS- was so bad you should have stepped up and done something instead of running away like a little girl that you basically are.

1. You obviously haven't spoken with any of my alliance mates and you have no idea how C.H.U.D. is run. We are a couple of sargents and a dozen soldiers, that's it. No fancy titles, no fancy stats, no fancy videos. Just 16 cities taken and none lost. I challenge you to find ONE single CHUD member that is unhappy with how things are going in our group at the moment. When I left your group I got a BUNCH of emails from your players saying they understand my reasons and agree with them. What does that tell you about YOUR abilities as a leader, a leader who dumps players after they get conquered (because they didn't get support) and quickly recruits the next sap lured by the cool name and fancy stats (like myself at one point).

2. I don't put in any of the work? Again, you have no clue. I declined to lead your squad because I didn't want to spend my time babysitting and teaching noobs how to play, not because I have no idea of teamwork. You admitted yourself the chat room was a joke and there were many flaws that needed fixing in the alliance as a whole when we were discussing your offer. Why are you being such a hypocrite now?

3. I "ran away"? Really? Like a "little girl"? Seriously, dude? Man, I think I gave you way too much credit. You are about as infantile as Jayaris and Aicy.

I can live with people posting "Daizan is a Failure" and attacking BS PnP reasons but when people like you call out my friends on stuff, I just can't stay shut because it's this loyalty thing you wouldn't understand.

You go, girl.

(Oh no she di'unt!) <neck bob>

I have more loyalty to my alliance mates than you ever had to yours. And I think everybody pretty much knows that already. I was beyond loyal to you guys, I defended you blindly even as leaders were getting banned for cheating left and right. And what kind of "loyalty" were your alliance leaders showing towards their teammates when they were quitting? YOU, my friend, are the one who has absolutely no idea about the concept of loyalty.

Aicy

Strategos
He's saying that Daizan said he ran away like a little girl, when he didn't.

With his comment about me and Jay you wouldn't know about... I used to play with Jayaris back in Delta and for some reason he formed a hatred for me there when everyone else was praising me as a good leader and whatnot. Since then three quartars of his posts have been in arguments with myself.

DeletedUser

jesus....

I see that my quote was taken and a thread is about me! I feel loved :)

However, I would like to make my case for a bit:

1st off, I really wasn't kicked by black shadows. I left and deleted my account to preserve my bp and cp in a "sore loser" attempt. You can laugh at it since it was low, but it was a bit on the shameful side that in the first server where I was fighting with veterans that I got rimmed.

2nd off, the reason I didnt get support was because of time change. When I posted my attack, only a few of black shadows was on and the rest were asleep. most of 54 didnt even know I was under attack and rimmed before it was too late, simply because of the speed 3 world. I would also like to give respect to the parties involved, since it was well-timed and nicely coordinated.

These may sound like excuses but it is true. I personally decided to leave the server anyway, since speed three is monstrous, and I have to normally stay up well into the night just to prepare a dodge for an invasion. Grepolis is taking over my life, so I am throwing in the towel until my grades improve, and other aspects of my life, such as planning for my future, are settled. I know these small details don't matter, but I simply want to set the matter straight that I am leaving because I have to, not because I want to.

I know black shadows has pissed alot of you off, but in the end, I wouldn't want to choose a merrier bunch of men. I have talked to some great people in my time here in grepolis, but man, black shadows are some of the best. Daizan, Valzer, Loch, Maiden, Keenas, Pyth, Fin, and even Aicy- all of them were really good people to me, and I am damn sure that if I knew all of them in real life I would definately buy a beer for them all, since we had fun.

I am pretty sure if I got to know you all though that you would all turn out to be good people. In the end it all just depended on where the lines were drawn. I do have to say that Grepolis has some of the most intersting, diverse group of people I would ever know, and I really hope that I can meet you all, from Dobby to Daizan, again in another server.

peace,
WD

DeletedUser

I didn't fail at all... I was doing just fine. I quit. That's what I do. I'm surprised you don't know that by now.

Wasn't Daizan's main recruitment policy that players would be active and dedicated? By saying this you've pretty much just mocked that to death.

Speed is not an excuse. We are all playing by the same speed and we are all having to deal with it. Believe me, you are not the only one with commitments outside of Grepolis.

Y'know... It's odd... I find the mods themselves break the rules more often than ordinary forums users do...

You realise I am not a Forum Mod, so this statement cannot bare any irony whatsoever. In fact, I am just a normal forumer like yourself or anyone else around here.

However, I'd still like to know where I have broken the rules. If you'd like to point that out to me then I'd be very thankful. ;)

@Calambragoras Your respect means nothing to me, you are a inconsiderate incredibly self-centered person, one day when you're old looking back at your life you will realize how your words and actions effect others you be left nothing guilt and remorse.

I am sorry we at -BS- weren't as active as you, not everyone is at home writing autobiography or whatever the hell it is you do, in my country going to school compulsory so it kind takes priority over earning your "respect" in a game. Yes 13thknight's city should have been picked up member of -BS- rather than Kad that happend because someone who is new game made a mistake things like that happen, but instead of letting the player make up for it and learn from it you called him out in front of everyone humiliated to the point he quit.

Players like you act like they have found their calling with grepolis but your not very good at the game because to ba a good grepo player you need to be team player, you need loyalty, selflessness and need to be able to exist in an team environment which are qualities you just don't possess. You want to be part of some elite powerhouse, you want it run the way you like but you don't wanna put in any of the work to make it happen, if -BS- was so bad you should have stepped up and done something instead of running away like a little girl that you basically are.

I can live with people posting "Daizan is a Failure" and attacking BS PnP reasons but when people like you call out my friends on stuff, I just can't stay shut because it's this loyalty thing we have you just wouldn't understand.

If anything, this is what I would call a personal attack. ;)

Come on Dai, there was no need for that now was there. Let's keep all the attacking in-game.

I am pretty sure if I got to know you all though that you would all turn out to be good people. In the end it all just depended on where the lines were drawn. I do have to say that Grepolis has some of the most intersting, diverse group of people I would ever know, and I really hope that I can meet you all, from Dobby to Daizan, again in another server.

I've got to agree with you. It is really diverse around here. And I to hope we can all put aside our differences and meet again in the future. :)

Aicy

Strategos
Making a mountain out of a molehill, much? I didn't mock anything to death. Silly Dobby.

It seems like you're managing to create arguments out of nothing here. :/