Who said a shadow never dies?

Kurbads.

Phrourach
I think stats speak for themselves, there is also the answer to this Topic

stat2.jpg

stat3.jpg

stat1.jpg

DeletedUser

What is it with all you guys, you seem to believe everything you are told.....

you-said-it-waz-catnip-.jpg

Aicy

Strategos
Did you actually read that "big wall of words"? It's likely the most objective post made on this thread. In fact, Dobby has consistently been the most objective, so far as recent posts go.

Actually, I didn't. I was in a rush and had to go but assumed what I said because all the posts by Dobby that I have read since he's started posting again have had a whole lot of words but very little content.

When Intervate referred to me saying that I would be amused when I saw what he said was wrong, I wasn't referring to Dobby in particular but anyone and everyone who claims that BS is going to fail.

DeletedUser

lol, fail for sportsmanship, 2 BS guys voted the video down XD

Don't worry you guys, everyone who isn't full of it (or themselves) loves it.

See for yourself:

Proofof3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think stats speak for themselves, there is also the answer to this Topic

stat2.jpg

stat3.jpg

stat1.jpg

I think Inveterate's point in his video is proven by this post.

Goes along the lines of "Our members mean nothing, Stats mean everything"

DeletedUser

Well I didn't like the video, but that's probably just because you didn't too great of a job on it :x No offense of course, I'm sure you never intended to.

Regardless of that little fact, you guys claim to have wiped out Ocean 44. Okay, good job if that is indeed true. Now what about the other oceans? You can't do a half-assed job and expect to get paid for it, it's either all or nothing my dears and as far as I am concerned, you have done nothing. An Alliance always has it's weak spots and so forth, but they can always be mended. You think you can crush the Alliance by taking out a few members? Honey, all your doing is making our ranking go up higher. Go ahead, stroke your egos if you'd like. We'll see how far you get :)

Also, remember this is just a game. People have lives. Some of you I question, but I'm sure we all come here just to have fun and well not solely bent to come and hate on an Alliance that's better than yours :x

Aicy

Strategos
lol, fail for sportsmanship, 2 BS guys voted the video down XD

Don't worry you guys, everyone who isn't full of it (or themselves) loves it.

See for yourself:

Proofof3.jpg

Hmm... If only those people realized you were parodying my funny video...

Although I did get the idea off your Art of War video.

DeletedUser

Wha!? I thought you made yours before mine D:

Aicy

Strategos
I'm confused now.

Oh, and with what Maiden's saying I completely agree. You Dark Tide people are going on about how great you are clearing a few BS members yet you're all concentrated in that one ocean whereas less than a quarter of BS is there. Big win mate.

DeletedUser

I'm confused now.

Oh, and with what Maiden's saying I completely agree. You Dark Tide people are going on about how great you are clearing a few BS members yet you're all concentrated in that one ocean whereas less than a quarter of BS is there. Big win mate.

sorta impossible to wipe out 044.... you guys have queues of recruits. and no, we're not great. we don't have 500 million BP, or 500 million points. if you got the impression that i think Dark Tide is great, that's not what i'm trying to convey.

DeletedUser

Then maybe instead of wasting your time here, you should be in kappa making your alliance better. Then just maybe you'll be able to compete against -BS-.

DeletedUser

I am not really happy with a part of the video too, but I appreciate the effort on both videos.

Further more, here we have a battle by words which is nice, but the real battle is ingame, maybe better to show some statistics, which will show a lot of conquering from BS on none-alliance cities and interning and losing cities to some alliances ;)

And let's all remember it's just a game and we probably could drink a beer together when we know who are behind the profiles ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry Du, but my mommy said it's not safe to accept drinks from strangers :(

and beer is nasty regardless, how about a nice cup of chocolate milk? :D

DeletedUser

okay let's argue about why you don't like me as I like pink ;) lol

DeletedUser

I think Inveterate's point in his video is proven by this post.

Goes along the lines of "Our members mean nothing, Stats mean everything"

Not to mention every other word out of all their members mouths is statistics/stats.

DeletedUser

I still haven't figured out if you're a chick or a dude DuPatron :x

Genderqueer?