uNmEek VS Daft. The Clash Of The Titans. Part III

DeletedUser10984

I am far from making excuses. I find the PG front pretty much dead as they have been routed. The DCS front is dead as well I get a incoming maybe once every two weeks. I am moving my way towards the DAFT front where I can actually get people to fight me.

DeletedUser

sacmaster. i wouldnt call it a 1 vs 4 war, we are currently fighting soldirers of arete and patria croatia as well, and although they might not be the biggest alliances they have more than proved themselves to be aggresive and worthy foes. We also destroyed nwo as a little side show, i think you overate yourself, you are only dealing with 1/4 to 1/3 of our forces at the moment and still having a hard time of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6038

The DCS front is dead as well I get a incoming maybe once every two weeks.

No offense but I believe this contradicts with Narcissan's statement a few posts back, about receiving 150 attacks from DCS during the past two days...

DeletedUser

@sacmaster211: Are you moving towards DAFT because you want to fight them or because you are afraid that you might lose some cities to us?Come on sacmaster...Do you want us to think that you are scared of a "dead war"?:D Come on our teritory and you will have plenty of fun...That I can guarantee.Just ask Narcissan about...After all 3 of my cities used to belong to him...Or ask you are other NmE players in the area(Minotower for example)...Don't run towards DAFT;run towards us if you dare!We could use a few more cities in "your" ocean(O55)...:D

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacmaster211
The DCS front is dead as well I get a incoming maybe once every two weeks.

No offense but I believe this contradicts with Narcissan's statement a few posts back, about 150 attacks from DCS during the past two days...

His statement seems to be directed more to himself than the whole front, it's likely that the attacks Narcissan speaks of are drawing the attention away from sacmaster.

Either way I found you all so boring I picked up and left :p I think uNmEek is doing a great job though, keeping everyone on the server active. Everyone wants to destroy uNmEek so where would we all be without those glorious fellows really?

DeletedUser2663

His statement seems to be directed more to himself than the whole front, it's likely that the attacks Narcissan speaks of are drawing the attention away from sacmaster.

Either way I found you all so boring I picked up and left :p I think uNmEek is doing a great job though, keeping everyone on the server active. Everyone wants to destroy uNmEek so where would we all be without those glorious fellows really?

oh very true. if uNmEek didnt exist i dont see where the excitement would come from. Semper Fi and Daft could provide some, but no alliance can keep Zeta alive more than uNmEek (in terms of excitement and such, hell look at my PnP's. they are the most exciting thing on the Zeta Forum)

DeletedUser10984

sacmaster. i wouldnt call it a 1 vs 4 war, we are currently fighting soldirers of arete and patria croatia as well, and although they might not be the biggest alliances they have more than proved themselves to be aggresive and worthy foes. We also destroyed nwo as a little side show, i think you overate yourself, you are only dealing with 1/4 to 1/3 of our forces at the moment and still having a hard time of it.
:D ohh yes wars with the 9th and 15th ranked alliances really compares to fighting the 2nd,3rd,4th,6th,10th, and 12th alliances all at the same time.

DeletedUser

:D ohh yes wars with the 9th and 15th ranked alliances really compares to fighting the 2nd,3rd,4th,6th,10th, and 12th alliances all at the same time.

You guys are so precious. I really don't know why the hand of God hasn't come down and smote all your enemies at once. God knows, they are all heathens for even daring to raise their hand in anger against the golden ones. I would have thought for beings so elite, there would be a lot less whining. DAFT may be the ones who go into battle wearing womens panties, but at least we are not wearing skirts.

We have a saying in Aussie land....... would you like a spoonful of concrete with your harden the &%$#* up?

DeletedUser10984

You guys are so precious. I really don't know why the hand of God hasn't come down and smote all your enemies at once. God knows, they are all heathens for even daring to raise their hand in anger against the golden ones. I would have thought for beings so elite, there would be a lot less whining. DAFT may be the ones who go into battle wearing womens panties, but at least we are not wearing skirts.

We have a saying in Aussie land....... would you like a spoonful of concrete with your harden the &%$#* up?
Might just check that I am mocking your whining member:rolleyes:. If I ever get over my head I'll let you know :p

DeletedUser

That is not whining, it is just pointing out facts.

DeletedUser

2nd Ranked Alliance - DAFT War fronts in oceans 36,35 and 45
3rd Ranked Alliance - Dacia War front in ocean 55
4th Ranked Alliance - Nulli Secundus - I don't know.
6th Ranked Alliance - Shogun (are they even doing anything to impede you?)
10th Ranked Alliance - Lost Boys you aren't even fighting them, at least from what I have seen and know. Last I saw you had a pact with them that was showed on your list :)
12th Ranked Alliance - PG - War front ocean 56 alliance is practically disbanded

So if I look at this list again this is what you will see you are against:
DAFT
Dacia
Nulli Secundus

Each has its own different war fronts and oceans.

Now if you look at who is hitting DAFT with uNmEek:
Soldiers of Arete (15th)
Patricia Croatia (9th)
Epirote League: (22nd)

But wait! Stats are deceiving! All three of these alliance are directly involved on the battlefield in the same ocean. So we are getting hit by a roughly 5 million point coalition (not including uNmEek) on one battlefield.

And yet uNmEek still fails to make major advancements upon us.

While you have separate wars on separate fronts; and yet you claim that some are not active such as DCS. If that is the case why include them into your little list there :)

DeletedUser10984

all are active just not to me. PG was 10th when I posted and Todoza was 12th. and the NS front is at 47 and 57. And yes Todoza may be weak alone but they are from the looks of things working with DCS at least defensively.

DeletedUser

DSC and NS are with DAFT o this just turned the tide this battle will last for a while it just depends

looking at this map unmeek are surrounded by DCS and NS and DAFT from all fronts this is looking bad for UnMeEK

zeta.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

alex just made a very decent post. +rep for that.

the shogun front is quiet atm but it was at one point as active as the daft/DCS one

DeletedUser10984

all you have to do is look at the map to see that uNmEek is fighting in all directions and DAFT can bring their entire weight to bear on one front. The things is what other alliance could last the strain of all those fronts at once?

DeletedUser

thnx and yes agreed DAFT front and NS fronts are active be DCS doesnt look so

DeletedUser11468

Arguing who's better is pointless and relative.

In fairness and respect. Unmeek is the most challenging Alliance DAFT ever fought.

When this will end. Probably never. Somedays Unmeek may seem to be getting the edge. Other days DAFT got the gains. Who suffers? Players who can't play or listen to advice.

DAFT is as organized and unorganized as any alliance. All the nice things and bad things you guys said about us. We just laugh. We don't even have a Leader. If you asked a DAFT who the leader is you'll hear "I don't know" or "I am".

I find all the comments by everyone pointless. The real players in Unmeek, DAFT, DCS, Semper Fi and others...Got better things to do. Like fight against massive defenses or defending against massive offense.

If you want to bicker like kindergarten boys of whos toughest. Be my guest. The real tough players will go fight, instead of all this yacking.

No Ice Cream for all of you.