uNmEek VS Daft. The Clash Of The Titans. Part III

DeletedUser

i have to agree with amorelus and acording to the map daft has the upper hand but in this war the upper hand can only be won by the smarter player who has the better tactics maybe it is dafts side maybe it is not only time will tell

( just a question is this considered smart post because it is just my opinion )

DeletedUser2663

i have to agree with amorelus and acording to the map daft has the upper hand but in this war the upper hand can only be won by the smarter player who has the better tactics maybe it is dafts side maybe it is not only time will tell

yes it is indeed. TBH posts like this i find to be out of your character. also you gave reasoning eg reference to the map.

DeletedUser10984

Who are you and what have you done with Alex? :D

DeletedUser

Judging by the 60k DBP I've gotten in the past few days I would tend to disagree.
:eek:

well thats not what i meant, i meant not many conqours and if you look at the shogun front it looks like DAFTS back line are using them as a meat shield :p

zeta.png

and i am not alex i am Alex Skye the brave!!!! the reason i am such a good poster here is because i am part of this

DeletedUser

Alright stop messing in old PnPs :p just joking...I am requiring for another PnP by MetalCore,the 5th part :)

DeletedUser

Arguing who's better is pointless and relative.

In fairness and respect. Unmeek is the most challenging Alliance DAFT ever fought.

When this will end. Probably never. Somedays Unmeek may seem to be getting the edge. Other days DAFT got the gains. Who suffers? Players who can't play or listen to advice.

DAFT is as organized and unorganized as any alliance. All the nice things and bad things you guys said about us. We just laugh. We don't even have a Leader. If you asked a DAFT who the leader is you'll hear "I don't know" or "I am".

I find all the comments by everyone pointless. The real players in Unmeek, DAFT, DCS, Semper Fi and others...Got better things to do. Like fight against massive defenses or defending against massive offense.

If you want to bicker like kindergarten boys of whos toughest. Be my guest. The real tough players will go fight, instead of all this yacking.

No Ice Cream for all of you.
Completely true;)We should focus on fight and not on forums and worthless words...Every side would tell that they are the best and that they are being better then others...So no point in fighting here.Prove your word on battlefield.

And one thing to add.DCS front is everything but not active...You can't say that...:p

DeletedUser

Judging by the 60k DBP I've gotten in the past few days I would tend to disagree.
:eek:
At last somebody that admits ;)And congrats narcissan you proved to be a good fighter.And as raiders said you didn't escape to v mode ;)

DeletedUser

well if you look at the map i see a way for UnMeEK and there allies to actually win looking to the map (again:p) you see shogun and lostboys protecting dafts flanks if UnMeEk could break lostboys and shogun they could pin down DAFT

And they can pin down NS at the bottum to

DeletedUser

At last somebody that admits ;)And congrats narcissan you proved to be a good fighter.And as raiders said you didn't escape to v mode ;)

Thanks, although I am sadly going into Vacation mode for the weekend as I won't be at my computer. I'll miss the BP but you'll have to find another guy to pick on! Also when I was attacked I was at a 2 day meeting for work :eek:

DeletedUser

Thanks, although I am sadly going into Vacation mode for the weekend as I won't be at my computer. I'll miss the BP but you'll have to find another guy to pick on! Also when I was attacked I was at a 2 day meeting for work :eek:

No problem ;)We are going to wait for you to come back ;)And in the meanwhile to go 'dance' with your friends ;)

DeletedUser

Well, if you notice the slight drop in uNmEek's score, several players have split off to form their own faction. As to why...

DeletedUser

Well, if you notice the slight drop in uNmEek's score, several players have split off to form their own faction. As to why...

A change of direction, disharmony with Unmeek leadership. An unwillingness to fight DAFT. A lot of these guys were ones who spent a lot of time attacking DAFT for not much result. I guess they saw the futility of it

DeletedUser2663

more answers will be coming soon. New PnP time =) watch this forun

DeletedUser6038

According to the GrepoStats, they are located in the southwest mostly, and before uNmEek they were in other alliances, mostly Elvis, if that better explain things ;)

DeletedUser2663

New PnP will hopefully be announced in the next 24 hours. look forward to it. i feel its pretty good