uNmEek VS Daft. The Clash Of The Titans. Part III

DeletedUser

It is simple, in those cities were less defense than in this one.
Meybe there was revolt started (and city conquered) after loosing just a few units.

If you say so. Ofcourse, time is very cheap in this game.
If you would say that we lost more ress... also it could be truth, but ress is practicaly worthless aslo, every island gives 90k ress daily. (if you farm)
And second, it should be harder for attacker to conquer city that defender to defend city. And it is, defender can stack up counless number of units in town, and attacker can attack with just waves of 2500 units in it. At that point attacks are inefficient.

Once again completely wrong, not one thing there backs up your arguments. For one you contradicted yourself, which is always quite funny.
By saying it would be harder for an attacker to conquering an enemy city you are actually proving my point that DAFT is beating uNmEek in this so called war. DAFT has conquered more active cities than uNmEek has, and beat off more conquest attempts and attacks than uNmEek. To be honest uNmEek hasn't stopped a single one of our conquests, which is saying apparently we are better at attacking than uNmEek is at defending. And according to you defending is easier than attacking... sooo ya. :)

But than again I suppose you wouldn't know much about attacking with only 19k ABP with 550k points and 51 cities.

DeletedUser

i dont wanna spam i am a zetian to but will you try diplomacy with dacian or nulli or leave this war be or do you have any other allies helping

DCS and NS are already at war with us...I've had over 150 attacks the past couple days from DCS.

DeletedUser

@raiders
I am sorry to see that you do not understand what I have said.

P.S. My dream is to be as good as you are.

DeletedUser

DCS and NS are forces that are quite strong and NS have there trainers that can help them if DCS and NS really get into this it would be world war 2 of zeta

DeletedUser

To be honest uNmEek hasn't stopped a single one of our conquests

Don't want to intrude or anything, but I stopped 2, admittedly I lost 3 (I think) but I gained around that much as well :)

SO it is infact YOU raiders that has the flawed argument here! You weren't being honest! :O

DeletedUser

@Alex: If you are so interested in this war why don't you try to chose a side and join the fight instead of wasting your time on the forum?The war is out there not on the forum...:D

DeletedUser

@raiders
I am sorry to see that you do not understand what I have said.

P.S. My dream is to be as good as you are.

Well please explain to me what you meant because it doesn't make any sense. Also thanks for bring my stats into this :)

Don't want to intrude or anything, but I stopped 2, admittedly I lost 3 (I think) but I gained around that much as well :)

Sorry Hads, I was unaware of that, but are those cities you stopped our conquests still in your possession?

DeletedUser10984

Let me put it this way if it was a 1-1 war DAFT would be dead already. Seeing as uNmEek is fighting Daft,DCS,NS,and PG it evens the odds a little.

DeletedUser

Let me put it this way if it was a 1-1 war DAFT would be dead already. Seeing as uNmEek is fighting Daft,DCS,NS,and PG it evens the odds a little.

Do you really think we would really be dead? Honestly, to think that is very funny. Especially with several of your key members leaving. Also from what I hear your organization is terrible. And yes this is even coming from uNmEek members.

Also you are making excuses trying to justify your losses. You also fail to take into account your allies that you are using to hit DAFT. In fact the have more damage to us than your rag tag armies of the west.

DeletedUser10984

I make no excuses just statements. Telling the "Mighty" DAFT why the Great uNmEek allows you to survive.

DeletedUser2663

yea, that dose split our support a bit i guess. and in my eyes 3/4 of those alliances are very good as well.

DeletedUser

Do you really think we would really be dead? Honestly, to think that is very funny. Especially with several of your key members leaving. Also from what I hear your organization is terrible. And yes this is even coming from uNmEek members.

Also you are making excuses trying to justify your losses. You also fail to take into account your allies that you are using to hit DAFT. In fact the have more damage to us than your rag tag armies of the west.

I don't think you'd be dead. I think you'd be doing less well, but not dead no. It's also and interesting fact that nobody has brought up before that a lot of the colonisation gains that you yourself pride yourself on harping about are (especially recently) just internal conquers :p

On the organisational front, it's not necessarily terrible, it's just not organised all the time by the leaders. one of the main attractions of uNmEek is that it grants its members independence and autonomy in their decisions. They are free to form their own ties and friendships, it may not be the organisation of DAFT but people there have decided they have more fun playing this way so why not. Besides if DAFT is so organised, concentrated and committed as is so frequently stated on this forum, you'd think the performance would surpass its current state. Maybe then it's a little embarrassing DAFT is still not doing amazingly against an unorganised rabble that is fighting all around with it's rag tag armies.

Then again that's just my opinion as a neutral by-stander :p

DeletedUser

@Alex: If you are so interested in this war why don't you try to chose a side and join the fight instead of wasting your time on the forum?The war is out there not on the forum...:D

this isnt my fight i am personally on niether side

DeletedUser

Hads I think we are doing just fine. I mean apparently we are doing great to force a player of your amazing status into v mode and hiding. We are hitting your bigger players and quite easily taking the cities also. Not to mention the amount of your players in vacation mode cutting down on the targets. If you would like to show that uNmEek is such a great alliance, having them take a city or two from one of our key players. Such as we have done from them.

Hey hads go back to uNmEek where you so clearly belong. Just click the link below to know what I am talking about
http://imm.io/media/2n/2npX.jpg

yea, that dose split our support a bit i guess. and in my eyes 3/4 of those alliances are very good as well.

I don't believe it is splitting up your support that much. My reasoning is simple - uNmEek has always gloated that they own their oceans. So each ocean should be its own dependable force offensively and defensively.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

Hads I think we are doing just fine. I mean apparently we are doing great to force a player of your amazing status into v mode and hiding. We are hitting your bigger players and quite easily taking the cities also. Not to mention the amount of your players in vacation mode cutting down on the targets. If you would like to show that uNmEek is such a great alliance, having them take a city or two from one of our key players. Such as we have done from them.
Ohh yes 200+ nukes lost for 4 cities taken is easy conquers.
I don't believe it is splitting up your support that much. My reasoning is simple - uNmEek has always gloated that they own their oceans. So each ocean should be its own dependable force offensively and defensively.
I will give you props you have proved that your entire alliance can slowly push back one of our squads.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey hads go back to uNmEek where you so clearly belong. Just click the link below to know what I am talking about
http://imm.io/media/2n/2npX.jpg

You do realise, this was the point I was making right?? I never said I was amazing lol but thanks for the compliment :p You say 'your' but as I said I'm in Semper Fi, screenshots can be easily edited as you've said in previous threads and aren't proof for anything so I don't know why you even bothered with that hehe.

Quite easily taking cities? puuurrleasseee, this war has been going what 2 months and both sides have captured what 30? 40 cities? It hardly looks easy.

I never said in my post that uNmEek is a great alliance. Indeed Semper Fi are the best guys running out there in Zeta. I merely stated that you continually boast about how amazing DAFT is doing when it simply is not. I never claimed uNmEek was, just that DAFT has a pretty good propaganda team :p

DeletedUser

@ Iwko +rep you're just as pathetic here as in game... congrats

also technically i wasn't being attacked at the time of my switch :p

Arrogant and so Hads...;)))Anyway thanks..:p

DeletedUser

@sacmaster211: Regarding the wars you have with the alliances that you've mentioned before(DAFT,Dacia,NS,PG) all I can say is that you are the ones to blame for them so please stop making excuses for yourselves saying that you are not advancing because of the fights you have with all of us...Your alliance should of thought at that before breaking the pacts that you had...

@Alex: If you are not supporting anybody in this war please stop asking for others to join it!As I said: if you want some excitement then pick a side and join the war;if are not willing to do that then just keep quiet please!