Funniest Moment in Nu

DeletedUser

So, my funniest moment so far involved a little run-in with another player. Apparently having 300 points more than the other person gives one a little problem with the ego.

He spied on me and thought there would be no retaliation. After I wiped out his entire army, I received this message:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Caberra today at 2:09 PM
Spying is an act of war. Thank you for that bit of intelligence though. I didn't even have to spend silver on it. You sure are nice.

Sod Arfe87 today at 2:08 PM
no its called intelligence, figuring out what your up against, and yes ive never played this gay game before

Caberra today at 2:01 PM
You spied on me. Unless you're new to the game you must know that is considered an act of war.

Sod Arfe87 today at 1:56 PM
how? you attacked me, you must be retarded

Caberra today at 1:53 PM
You started it.

Sod Arfe87 today at 1:41 PM
your gonna pay for that
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm having fun with it at any rate. :D

DeletedUser

When Shadow Titans tried to fool us and only 3 people fell for it..

DeletedUser

Masterity getting batterd by N00bs

bobk.png

DeletedUser

One of my friends thought this was amusing...

I was thinking about making it into a PnP, but unfortunately I am too far from this alliance to attack effectively.

The1GrayWolf today at 3:55 AM
Have a laugh at this:
This is a mail I got this morning and my ensuing conversation.
Read from top down:

Message Titled: Do you want
MOSID today at 3:28 PM
a ceasefire unti end of febraury?If you want send a pact request at our academy and to us.
Byzantine Empire
FOUNDER
MOSID

The1GrayWolf today at 3:35 PM
A cease fire for what exactly?
We are not at war that I am aware of.
Care to explain?

MOSID today at 3:37 PM
SOME OF MY MEMBERS HAVE ATTACKED TO YOUR MEMBERS THE LAST DAYS DO YOU WANT OR KEEP GOING ON WAR THEN?

The1GrayWolf today at 3:56 PM
Really? I was unaware. What players of ours have you attacked?
What ocean were they in? I have not seen any conquests.

MOSID today at 3:57 PM
SIMPLE ATTACKS NOT CONQUESTS MY FRIEND.
OCEAN 54.I DON'T REMEMBER THEIR NAMES RIGHT NOW.BECAUSE I HAVE CLEAR THE FORUM FROM OLD REPORTS.

The1GrayWolf today at 4:14 PM
I see. So you are writing me and threatening me.
Does the caps lock help you get your point across?
Have you looked at the alliance you are threatening?
Are you SERIOUS?

MOSID today at 4:26 PM
YOU WILL SEE SOON..

The1GrayWolf today at 4:39 PM
Like I have already seen and heard? Your best bet for survival is to stay out of Ocean 44.
If you would like to have your cities taken, then by all means send a meaningful attack.
We, unlike you, don't send simple attacks. We conquer.

A couple of things for you to remember:
1) I am not your friend, nor will I ever be.
2)Using all caps makes you look immature, childish at best.
3)Your command of the English language makes you look uneducated.
4)I have posted this in our alliance forum so we can all laugh at you and your alliance.

So good luck. I look forward to the BP, and some new cities!

MOSID today at 5:23 PM
MAYBE IN YOUR DREAMS.

HAVE A NICE SCARY NIGHT.

DeletedUser

It's sad, in a way. You'd think with all the positive examples of diplomacy on forum he'd get an idea of how to handle foreign policy...Oh wait, we only show the bad diplomacy on here ^^

DeletedUser

Mosid sounds like an epic player and a literary genius, you guys girls shouldn't mess with him.

DeletedUser

"HAVE A NICE SCARY NIGHT"

AHAHAHAHAHAHA this got me more than the "donut bs me" hahaha

The funny part is that MOSID is Serious. I believe that long one you posted Sapph was staged. I think i know who it was from too!

Edit: I meant that the person with the blacked out name was just doin it for the lolz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually it wasn't staged...I was sent the mails as they happened, it was Real responses :)

It's not hard to guess who those mails involved, he's just a funny guy who can troll with the best of them.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I wanna know what people are thinking when they send replies like that. I would kill to understand their thought process

DeletedUser

A few hours after I left my old alliance, I got a random invite from some Spartan girl scout club which I politely declined with a short message, stating the main reason. I had a nice conversation with this guy afterwards. He turned out to be a nice guy, I think this is the first step towards a friendship for a lifetime...

Read top-down.

Gijstebrij on 1/10/11 at 5:00 PM
Dear arybog,

I don't know if it was you who invited me into your alliance, but hereby I inform you that I have declined your invitation. I won't join an alliance that doesn't even know how to send a proper invitation. But thank you anyway for the offer.

Good luck with your alliance.

Yours,

Gijs

arybog on 1/10/11 at 5:43 PM
I wrilly like the way you made youre profile,intresting point of view, But like you were saying there this is a Wor Game, how do you expect an invitation to look like? Please joine in our great Alliance we have lotts of wemens(22-24 years aged) waiting for you?And when you join in every member will give you a kiss and a hug....That will never happen,and I am telling you,if you don't join in to an alliance,doesn't metter witch one you will become an easy target for everybody,as this game is more an team game.
Good luck for you to
Regards: Arybog
Brotherhood of Sparta

Ps. Happy now?....:)

arybog on 1/10/11 at 5:52 PM
Sorry.....I forgot to say ,,HELLO!''

Gijstebrij on 1/10/11 at 7:44 PM
Well, hello to you too.

That sounds like a great offer, with the women and the hugs and kisses. Oh wait, it was sarcasm... Pity.

I really didn't mean to offend you. It was just a kind of... advice. Sending a polite and well-written message to a player you'd like to invite (especially to a player bigger than yourself) does not only show some professionality, but some respect as well. If you don't have the respect to take some time and effort to write a personal message, how could I ever be loyal to you?

I wish you sincere luck with leading your "great alliance" towards victory and success.

Your truly,

Gijs

arybog on 1/10/11 at 8:46 PM
Hi
I know you have nobody to speak with,but it lucks like we have some nice subjects to discus,Any way journey this game when all the pricks will attack you and try to take your city and you will need support,just ask for it.I will help you to be the only one with more then 1 city without being with any Alliance...lets say that I will send the Charles Angels from my ,,Great alliance''.
Best Regards: arybog
Brotherhood of Sparta

Gijstebrij on 1/10/11 at 8:56 PM
Dear arybog,

I really think it is kind of you to be willing to protect me like this. I appreciate it. And if this day will come that I am under heavy siege and without anyone to support me, I won't hesitate contact you and ask for support. Perhaps – I know, it's hard to imagine – you will find yourself in the same position, and then I invite you to do the same.

However, you should look up the facts before saying something untrue. If you would've done that, you would've seen that I am a member in an alliance.

It is also kind of funny that there are some women in this alliance, somewhere aged 22-24. No seriously, there are.

Thank you so very much for your offer, I really appreciate what you're doing.

Yours,

Gijs

arybog on 1/10/11 at 9:36 PM
hi
It was nice to have a word with you as my womens aged 22-24 does't really like to chat,You make me smile,and if you get bored give me a buzz.It seems I don't have experience in this game,any way best of luck foreword
Regards : arybog
Brotherhood of Sparta

PS. you forgot to tell me the name of the Alliance, maybe I will make a pact with them...or them with me who knows!...and I WILL DO MY BEST FOR THE INVITATION TO LOOK NICE :)

DeletedUser

The Brotherhood have lots of womens aye? I guess they really are girl scouts. But what does that make my alliance, Sugar and Spice?

Guess we are just too cool for them :p

Pact away Brotherhood of fail, Pact away.

DeletedUser

Heh.. MOSID.. With his diplomacy skills I'm amazed he's not at war with whole world.
Pretty much how I reacted.

LOL8.jpg

But then again, I see he's not the only one with unique persuasive skills.

And when you join in every member will give you a kiss and a hug....

How can you say no to that?

Last edited by a moderator: